Today I finally got my first 20 sale copies of my new rap CD "Real Estate Rhymes"

>Today I finally got my first 20 sale copies of my new rap CD "Real Estate Rhymes"
>I decided to finally take some action and make some money selling my cds door to door.
>Knock on some doors, sell a few cds, get some generous donations
>police drive by and see me knocking on a door
>the police stop me and hand me a citation for a misdemeanor "Soliciting Without A Permit"

I have to appear in court 10/19/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0w8QP2PKJM
youtube.com/watch?v=EIChkbGK7Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soliciting without a permit?
where do you live?

Virginia, Portsmouth

Share some bars with us dude

Contact me through YouTube and I will play your shit on the next video I put out tomorrow. Here's the link and send me a mixtape brah

youtu.be/N0w8QP2PKJM

I thought I told you to kys.

Homegrown Veeky Forums guerilla marketing, and spokesman of Veeky Forums OR a third party psyop?? WHO ARE U CRYPTO COIN TALKS

I'll do it in my next video swear!!!

Not even trying to market just trying to get a bros mixtape played on air!!!

Ok you made me chuckle. Spam on.

Gangster af OP, now you got street cred. put it in your next rap track.

do it!
lets hear those real estate rhymes, user.

Tell him to send me a mixtape

Don't forget to report his videos on YouTube for spam too

Someone's being salty that we making deals while you jerk off on a pillow now I bet.

Says the guy spamming his video with 78 views on a board full of NEETs and kids. You must be what success looks like. Hahaha

Where's the datpiff link to your fire mixtape?

Fucking KYS.
This raid by /pol/ tards, redditors and this youtube faggot are annoying as hell

Can't get this salty taste out of my mouth...

Reported nearly all your Youtube videos for spam. This is not your fucking board. Also stop making crypto videos when you are a fucking newfag. May the hurricane take you.

Is that the intelligence level your certificates on the wall got you? After all of that your master plan was to spam your youtube channel on a slow ass board on Veeky Forums? What are all the books for because you sure as fuck aren't reading them. Probably because that's your dads office. Am I right?

Here's the link to the music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIChkbGK7Wk