Who here still hasnt 1000x their inital investment im crypto, and how can you be so retarded?

Who here still hasnt 1000x their inital investment im crypto, and how can you be so retarded?

lol pic is so hard.. their isnt even a magazine in the fucking gun

you could probably beat the shit out of her huh tough guy?

Me, why does that make me retarded? Doubled my investment in 3 months, think im doing quite alright

My investments had profits and losses which result in getting to the same place I was in the beggining. What do I do now?

i started 3 months ago myself and is more than 1000x....
JUST FIND A FUCKING NON SHIT COIN AND HODL

/k/ommando spotted

yeah I probably could

Bullet in the chamber at close quarters. Girl means business. What now, big guy? Risk a shot at your balls or heart?

WHAT IS A NON SHITCOIN

thats why I said probably
give her a little candy, say theres more in the van and perhaps I win

This man knows his shit.

>i started 3 months ago myself and is more than 1000x....
???
How?

Help me OP how do I x1000. Hell, how do I x10.

You buy Komodo and hodl

I asked OP, I don't want your shitcoin. Also he said 3 months, no hodl there

tripled my investment after 2 months, cashed out (to pay off debts), put back in my initial investment and doubled it
all things considered i'm not exactly sad about it lol

I have not.. How do you do? Day trading?

You got lucky user. Stay humble

I've done almost 100% profit in 3 months, only on kraken pls help

Started pretty much Aug 30. So yeah, I have an excuse.

Spent about $130. I'm down a bit since this dip at the start of the month. Ouch.

My current portfolio value, lol.

I put 0.1 ETH in BitDice as well though, which isn't shown here.

nice LARP, fag. tell us how you do it and there is a tiny possibility that we'll believe you

>check blockfolio
>add what I have already cashed out
>I'm 2450x my initial
Feels good man.

>inb4 newcoiners don't believe me

bought BTC cheap i assume? or just rode a few good waves?

Brought cheap doge, sold for cheap mint, was part of the plankton scam, brought several shitcoins I don't remember, brought ETH ICO but sold years ago at 27x, brought ARK.

I don't know how to figure how much I'm up when I never invested a penny of my own money but before the second dippening I was at around $840 and now I have around $750.

I'm up infinity times.

let put things in perspective: 1000x of $100 is 100k. now, unless you are part of a group of whales, or have had some really good luck following them, or buy in ICOs, or have some really advanced algorithms... I really, REALLY doubt you have made 1000x

for how long have you been doing this?

I started 4 years ago. Since then I've made enough to buy 2 houses in the Bay Area. Thank you Veeky Forums, you never let me down!

So listen to me when I say this: NEVER SELL YOUR DGB.

Doge was my first crypto in late 2013.

I joined at the time.. but I didn't have much money.
I wish, I really wish I had stayed in the game at the time... I'm a fucking retard
there was some singaporean whale that told us he was going to manipulate DOGE, and that he wanted to make a group, and so he did... he even taught us how the whale game worked, he took pics of all the money he had. I don't remember well, but I think I made like 4x at the time, I made like $40 or something. then I lost some money I'm not sure how, and didn't keep trading...
I was dumb as FUCK.

I sold 2000 ETH for 2.7 BTC, all you can do is keep trading your way up because if you dwell on that shit you will end up swinging from a tree.

bullshit, just check any coins chart and even compounded, you couldnt make 1000% in the time frame you say.

faggot

hell, I don't even remember much of that stuff, I barely remember how the sell/buy walls operated. guess I'll have to learn again...

I also was poor as fuck, and I'm VERY insecure
btw, what exchanger do most people use these days?

Crypto is gambling 99% of the time. The only people who gain 1000 times their investment in years, let alone months, are the lucky ones.

I guess the established ones like BTC, Monero, Ethereum, etc. At this point, coins that have legitimate corporate interests are the way to go. Yeah, you'll see random shitcoins explode and then crash, but that's because of manipulation.

IOU Coin blew up something like 3000% last month or so, no one had heard of it. Crashed to nothing again, all in one day. Classic manipulation. That's gambling.

>I'm so cool I'll post a pic and not even say what the coin is, that's how edgy I am

started in April and went $450 to $3894 currently (almost 9x) thanks to skellington. Not sure what to go all-in on right now tho

not that i am a reliable source at all, but i went all in on ARK except for my one ETH.

started a month ago with 400$ and have 2300$ left after taking out my initial investment.

Where's you BTC user?

i am actually down from my initial investment by ~100 dollars
but then again, i only started investing yesterday.

No, its definitely possible if you had good picks.
Ark, DGB, NEO, 0x, OMG, and others I'm forgetting went up 10x or more, if you were madman enough to go all in on three of those when they were low and got out after they pumped you could have done it. I've had 4 10x myself so far this year, I just always only used a small portion of my total portfolio for each one unfortunately. I'm sure that as young as most people here are some were crazy enough to go all in multiple times

>tfw turned 2k into 120k in 1.5 yrs
I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER

First time on this board and want to get into crypto after a person I know told me they made thousands of bucks by doing that. Could a kind user help me a lil bit and tell me how to get started, gove me some links or tell me how to know what coin to invest in?

I guess this comments pops up quite frequently but still I'd like to stop being piss poor so I'd be appreciated.

Noob guide -
Register with coinbase website
buy bitcoin or ethereum with credit card
Keep 80% of your money there (or research other ways of storing your cryptocurrency)

Send 20% over to bittrex exchange so you can gamble with 'shitcoin of the month'

It's a volatile market so only invest what you are willing to say goodbye to

ICN and PAY and ZRX have more or less kept my portfolio at the exact amount of money I started out with

>tfw no /k/ loli
Maybe when my shit coin 100x

i made like 4x and i feel pretty good so fu

maybe not 1000x but in 8 days gonna 10x.

That gun doesn't need a magazine, you can clip feed ten rounds into the top and just pull the bolt back and it's ready to go.

Don't have the chops for day trading so I hodl, and because of that I miss out on a lot of shitcoin rocketships.

>bought GNT near ATH a couple of months ago
>sold low to buy OMG
>bought 400 mona at 25k sats
>zaif atms fucking die
>held the bag until 11k then sold to buy OMG
>bought sia at 300
>400
>500
>290
>goes to 160
> still have lifetime supply of cloud storage
I'm a fucking retard but I still regained some losses with omise, going up 59% from my initial buy

So you buy currency and have it stored on an account and you can gamble with the % you want on another website? How do you guys know what coin to buy, when to buy and sell etc? Is there some beginner guide to this?

What was your first big profit?

Put 2k into ETH at 10 and margin longed 1x from 20 to 400

easy, my portfolio reached +2200% last week, I started in April.
without trading.

good call

>Constantly told good advice
>Don't listen because I think there are ulterior motives
>Watch said coins moon
Why am I such a stupid cunt? Still up roughly 3-4x since 3 months ago though