HOW DO I FARM GOLD IN MMOS?

HOW DO I FARM GOLD IN MMOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

epicbot.com/
epicbot.com/setup.php
youtu.be/7RNK0YBdwko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bots

Bot 500 accounts on Runescape and then RWT the gold. Do it on OSRS because the team that makes the anticheat there is shit.

WHERE DO I LEARN?
IM WILLING TO LEARN.

Well you mine it. I think you can get really good at path of exile and whenever a new league comes out if you're the first to acquire a really good item you can make tens if not hundreds of dollars. Here's my YouTube page which is going to tell

epicbot.com/

invest some cash to get the best scripts and your set

how much money can you make a month selling rs gold?

Is there any guide on this?

depends on how many bots you have, what task they're doing, if you do abyss will you get PK'd, a lots of shit

If you're interested in buying a botfarm of 25 accounts with 85 dungeoneering to slay frost dragons reply with a throwaway email and I'll sell em for Bitcoin

epicbot.com/setup.php

I'm really new on this.

I would love some place to read about this industry.

runescape and botting go a long way back, almost 10 years. Essentially every botter wanted to do the same thing you did; farm gold make money. It was heavily toned down with the introduction of bonds, but not enough to stop people making money.

I'm from a failed spic state next to venezuela.

300 bucks is what real jobs would pay me working 8 hours every day.

youtu.be/7RNK0YBdwko

45:47 and on gives you a good explanation on bots and runescape

yeah, but the documentary says they seem to solve their bot farming issue.

can I still make money off runescape?

ive botted a while on runescape never got banned, however do u guys get membership and bot or just f2p?

yeah, they still have bots and you still can make money

is second life more profitable?

I get how to farm gold (bot or pay a chink), how do you SELL the gold without getting banned though?

I've got 2 accounts banned in the past week :(
running 15+ hrs a day btw

>how do you SELL the gold without getting banned though
luck

GMs aren't magic creatures. They're at mercy of the tools which the Developers give them. Because each MMO is basically its own little financial market, it needs its own little SEC which means that pretty much all RMT investigations are going to be done semi-manually, except for the cases of really old games like RuneScape where the Devs have gotten enough time to build up investigation tools for audits.

Anyway, here's what they can do:
- Track all gold to and from a character (gold is not an individual object, it's a balance)
- Track sources of gold to a character (NPC, trade history)
- Track all of an item's trade history (all of the characters it's ever been on)
- Track any form of chat
- Track mouse movements / keystrokes performed on the game client (temporarily; this is far too much information and has little value outside of bot detection contexts)
- Create a fingerprint for your hardware in order to track your activity across accounts (you get permabanned forever if I find a VM, and unless you're pulling anti-debugger tricks I'm going to find it if I'm not using Java)
- IP history

The main issue in cheating is that 95% of the time you'll get caught immediately, and then /marked/ for a ban or an investigation by a GM later on. During that time, a person will be notified of your account's activity, will compile a list of accounts you've been on, then drop a ban on anything and everything they can during the next ban wave. RMT isn't entirely automated, just mostly.

Assuming that you can get past that, the only thing you really need to do is to perform traditional money laundering techniques: Tumble your money through several accounts, keep your communications off-infrastructure, and maintain your different identities (this part is difficult, and it's why gold sellers hire normal players to do deliveries for them).

If you do all that, I probably wouldn't bother you, because wrongful bans mean customers get mad and it's not worth it.

Thanks, senpai.

you need to make them life like.