Why do people associate Iran with Persians...

Why do people associate Iran with Persians, when every post islamic dynasty except for the Pahlavi's (which only lasted 50 years and was replaced by the current islamic government) were Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9AxQfsOX-mE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHkNNjs4F1U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GudEhGJqAwM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Samanids, Saffarids, Buyids, Zand and a bunch of local rulers throughout the centuries were not Turkic.

It's because people in the west don't know shit about Iran.

That and, you know, Persians make up like 70% of the population and the national language of Iran is Persian.

Because Persian, through ignorance, confusion or misunderstanding, has become a Synonym for Iranian.

>Persians make up like 70% of the population
Sauce? Ethnic Persians are from the Fars province. Chances are, you just speak the language.

>and the national language of Iran is Persian.
Also need sauce on this.
As far as I'm aware, this was only the case under the Pahlavi's

Because Iranians in the west are self-hating and call themselves "Persian" instead.

Also "Persia" is kind of a pars pro toto for Iran, like how Holland=Netherlands, England=Britain, and Russia=Soviet Union

Imagine if the Welsh grew strong and for the first time united Britain. After that Welsh become the lingua franca of the British isles. Then the dumb French come and call the British isles "Wales" and for the next two and a half thousand years all of Continental Europe calls your country which you have called "Britain" from the beginning of time, "Wales".

Iran has always been Iran. Only in Western sources it's been incorrectly referred to as "Persia". Iran finally asked the West to use the correct name in the 30s but scholars have agreed upon continuing to use "Persia" in a historical context for the sake of literary continuity.

By the way, the Safavids were Iranian, nice try Turk.

>the Safavids were Iranian
In the sense of being from a territory in modern day Iran, yeah. But they were Azeri, and Azeri's are turks
>nice try Turk.
Sorry /pol/tard, but no

nice we-wuzing

So its a misconception built by diaspora we wuzzing?
I read this persian nationalism/we wuzzing wasn't even existent until the Pahlavi rulers started it. How did 50 years of their rule have such a big impact, as compared to the much longer rule of the previous dynasties?

Azeris are turkified Iranians. Ever heard of the Old Azeri language? It was a direct descendent of Median. Just because their language went extinct and together with the Russians you Turks brainwashed the poor Azeris into forgetting their own roots doesn't mean the Truth doesn't exist. The Safavids were a mix of Kurdish and Azarbaijani blood, two peoples descended from Medes in Northwestern Iran.

>Azeris are turkified Iranians
Well Iranians and Turks genetically test very close to each other and have much overlap so that's not much of an argument.
But besides genetics, I'm talking about their culture, and how they identify.
Safavids, Afsharids, and Qajars were all Turkic dynasties who identified as Turks.
Even the supreme leader of Iran who is Azeri himself calls Azeri's Turks if you look through his website.

>So its a misconception built by diaspora we wuzzing?
It's a misconception made by the ancient Greeks to call Iran "Persia" simply because the Achaemenids were Persian. It's like calling a united German Empire "Prussia".

>I read this persian nationalism/we wuzzing wasn't even existent until the Pahlavi rulers started it. How did 50 years of their rule have such a big impact, as compared to the much longer rule of the previous dynasties?
Because as sheltered elites fleeing from a populist revolution to America they felt alienated when their home country "Iran" was constantly demonized in the media, and "Iranian" become synonymous with the Iranian Revolution and all that followed with it, which these monarchists despised and couldn't understand.

The late Pahlavi ruler (Mohammed Reza Shah) had grand plans for the future of a prosperous and influential Iran with significant economic, cultural and social reforms as well as extravagant arms purchases. To ideologically motivate the nation he relied on revivalist imagery with many references to Cyrus the Great and his glorious Empire which benevolently ruled over about 40% of the human population 2500 years ago.

It's actually two phases of we-wuzzing

Prior to 1930's, Iran was known to the entire world as "Persia" for thousands of years

Then Hitler came with his Aryanism. Persia wanted to capitalise on this and show their relations to Germany so they made their official name "Iran" (Aryan)

In the 1980's, with the wars and everything, and modern average Americans not knowing that Iran and Iraq are two different countries, Iranian diaspora started calling themselves Persians to dissociate from the political situation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9AxQfsOX-mE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHkNNjs4F1U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GudEhGJqAwM

>To ideologically motivate the nation he relied on revivalist imagery with many references to Cyrus the Great and his glorious Empire which benevolently ruled over about 40% of the human population 2500 years ago
Couldn't you say the same thing about the 3 main previous dynasties imposing Turkic nationalism/identity? Or did they not do that?
So was Iran before the Pahlavi's "Turkic" instead of "Persian" and this Persian thing just became the identity under the Pahlavi's or what happened?
Because we always hear about the Pahlavi's in terms of Irans pre islamic revolution history, but never about Safavids to Qajars.

>Prior to 1930's, Iran was known to the entire world as "Persia" for thousands of years
Wrong. Iran was called "Iran" or a variation of "Arya" for thousands of years by Iranians and by their neighbors. Dumb Greeks paid a visit and decided to call the country "Persia", a mistake as dumb as calling the German Empire "Prussia". Then it stuck for every European to call Iran "Persia" until the record was set straight by Reza Shah.

>Then Hitler came with his Aryanism. Persia wanted to capitalise on this and show their relations to Germany so they made their official name "Iran" (Aryan)
Although Iran had normal relations with Hitler's Germany (although neutral in the war) before the allied invasion of the country, the changing of the name coincided with a 'rebranding' campaign to replace the image the West had of the decadent Persia as the sick man of West Asia to Iran, a name associated with the country's modernity. You could say this itself was another layer of wewuzzing if it weren't for the fact that that was literally the country's name all along. (Imagine if Japan decided to ask the world to refer to it as Nihon from today).

They seem like one of the worst communities at assimilating into their new countries. Do you think its just because not enough time has passed for that to happen, or that they just don't consider themselves American, Canadian, etc at all, and simply refuse to assimilate?

>Azeris are turkified Iranians.
and turks are turkified greeks and armenians

Azeris are iranians!!!!! rhetoric is spouted by state to pander off any secessionist idea, nothing more. If Greeks had quite a bit of turkic clay they would repeat the same meme towards them.

Not saying it is not true, but it is propaganda.

>Couldn't you say the same thing about the 3 main previous dynasties imposing Turkic nationalism/identity? Or did they not do that?
Prior to the Pahlavi dynasty Iran was not a "nation state" in the context it's defined for European countries. It was more like various peoples being led by a dynasty which was sometimes of mix or even foreign stock who all eventually assimilated. A better way to look at Iran is to compare it to Chinese history of its ruling dynasties, disintegrations/reunifications, and assimilation of foreign rulers and peoples than to European nation states.

>Azeris are iranians!!!!! rhetoric is spouted by state to pander off any secessionist idea, nothing more.

There is no propaganda, friend. In fact it's the opposite. The Iranian government doesn't care much about preserving Iranian identity even inside its borders let alone outside. And there are no real threats of separatism from Azeris because except for a handful of bad apples they all view Iran as their home country.

Azeris are literally an Iranian people who have ancient Iranian rituals, converted from Zoroastrianism to Islam and from Sunni to Shia along with the rest of Iran. They just had to deal with Turkic migration and the Turkification of their language. Don't forget there are also various Persified Turkic people so it evens out in the end.

Ethnic Persians live well beyond Fars province.

Dude just Google it. Even under Turkic rulers Iran's national language was always Persian.

Hmm for all that stabiltiy you seem to repeat too much about how iranian they originally are. Again I never heard the same thing when it comes to Turks, No greek constantly repeats on Veeky Forums that turks are basically turkified hellenes. I just find it weird, thats all

It's more the Greeks' fault and westerners for lacking any real interest in Iranian history.

They aren't the worst, you've probably never met an Armenian, they've had a community in Iran since the 16th century and are still 100% Armenian today. Also in Tabriz since 1071 and Jerusalem since the 4th century.
Surprising huh, people with a long history, culture and unique religion don't assimilate as fast.

>you've probably never met an Armenian, they've had a community in Iran since the 16th century and are still 100% Armenian today.
Thats because they're christians living in a muslim majority country no? So in other words, religion is the factor.
And the west isn't dominated or influenced by any religion today. It's secular.
And most Iranian diaspora hate Islam and are secular, at least that's the image they portray. So my question is, if they love secularism and western culture so much, why don't they assimilate?
If you look at America, the British, German, Irish, Swede, etc are all assimilated as Americans. Most Americans don't even know what country of origin their ancestors came from.
So I'm wondering if it's just the fact that not enough time has passed for them to assimilate into their new countries, and it will happen within a few generations, or will they never assimilate at all?

>why don't they assimilate?
It's a middle eastern thing, Christian-Muslim alike, armenians also tend to not assimialte either.

They are more prone to their traditions their language than the other diasporas why? I don't know. I have seen everything christian armenians chaldeans to muslim arabs and iranians, from very conservative and very religious bunch to quite liberal and secular ones but almost all of them cling to their culture in one way or the other.

I see. Thanks for the input and responses.

>why don't they assimilate?
Strong culture. You're so preoccupied with Iranians assimilating into American society and losing their "Iranian" identity. How about all the Jews you have in your country, many of which practically run things over there, who have had no connection with the land of Israel/Palestine for thousands of years, if any at all?

no need to get triggered about it, he just asked a simple question.
Just my humble opinion I'm not persian nor middle eastern, but I have seen this pattern and the only commonality is the fact that they come from the same area.

I don't know maybe the western culture was a bit of a shock to them, made them more clingy to their culture. After all I would say an average armenian is more close to an average iranian than an average norwaygian, even if both are considered to be "christian and european"

>You're so preoccupied with Iranians assimilating into American society and losing their "Iranian" identity
Well they're living in America, not in Iran, so yeah. Otherwise they should live in Iran.
>How about all the Jews you have in your country, many of which practically run things over there, who have had no connection with the land of Israel/Palestine for thousands of years, if any at all?
That's because of religion, like has already been discussed with Armenian christians.
Most Jews from Europe aren't even ethnically Jewish.

I'm curious what happens in a few generations though. Most of these non european immigrants started coming in the late 20th century, and it did take european immigrants to america at least a few generations to assimilate.
It might take non europeans a little longer because they look different, but I think it will happen with time. After all, every group of european migrants faced racism, alienation, and the culture shock too, but eventually assimilated with time.

>Well they're living in America, not in Iran, so yeah. Otherwise they should live in Iran.
Why should people give up everything that they are just to make you feel happy? They can do whatever they want, especially considering they're pretty much one of the best performing ethnic group in all of America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans

>That's because of religion, like has already been discussed with Armenian christians.
It's not just religion, even with Armenians in countries like Iran. Armenia has a very rich culture with its own language, alphabet and history who have also historically been one the oldest Christian nations. Even in other Christian countries, and even secular Armenians in secular Western countries, they retain their distinct Armenian culture.

Regarding Jews, a large section of world Jewry is secular yet they continue to retain their "Jewish" identity no matter where they live, at the highest levels of American society even.

Therefore I would say it goes a lot deeper than just having a distinct religion. More importantly in my opinion is having a culture with different (albeit possibly compatible) values with a diaspora community to belong to and help retain their roots.

Armenians are becoming more assimialted, some don't even bother to learn the language, an act that was taboo a generation ago.

I think the situation with Iran will remain the same. Contarary to what diaspora tell you, majority of the iranians living in iran are quite religious and quite conservative, there is a good reason why regime stands and as long as an islamic regime stands the persian diaspora will always harbor the complex feelings that prevent them from assimilating.

Imagine wearing an onion

You're basically describing every state ever. The concept of a nation-state really wasn't a proper thing until the French revolutions. Until then it was basically just a monarch that owned a bunch of lands, that's what defines a "state"

>It's a middle eastern thing, Christian-Muslim alike, armenians also tend to not assimialte either.

Complete Bullshit

If you've never seen Lebanese or Assyrian Christians, they assimilate very well just like Greeks and Italians. All Arab Christians do. It's mostly Muslims that don't assimilate well because they obsess with making a huge display out of their religion wherever they go

What are they giving up? Assuming you're a diaspora since you're getting so defensive, did your parents not move here to live a better life? For the american dream? To leave behind an Islamic country for a secular life in the west?
Every group who immigrated to America eventually assimilated. If you don't want to be an American, then why did you move to America? Whether you like it or not, secularism is a western trait. You're more American than you realize, but continue to disrespect the country that gave you a home when your parents fled theres because they didn't want to live there anymore.
>They can do whatever they want, especially considering they're pretty much one of the best performing ethnic group in all of America.
Again, if you don't want to be an American, they why live in America?
>It's not just religion, even with Armenians in countries like Iran
Then why do you never hear about Armenian or Assyrian muslims in Iran or other muslim countries? They're all christians. The muslim ones just assimilated into their countries.
>Regarding Jews, a large section of world Jewry is secular yet they continue to retain their "Jewish" identity no matter where they live, at the highest levels of American society even.
Go back to /pol/. But regardless, even if they live secular lives, they still hold their faith very highly. Their religion is their identity, even if they don't practice it themselves. It's like europeans who still celebrate christmas and easter, but are secular.
>More importantly in my opinion is having a culture with different (albeit possibly compatible) values with a diaspora community to belong to and help retain their roots.
Culture is a product of the society you live in. You don't live in Iran any longer, you live in America. Your culture isn't anything like an actual Iranians anyways. Living and growing up in America has americanized you regardless, but this attitude makes you very disrespectful to your new country.

Go visit Chaldean community in Chigaco then, muslim thing my ass.

moreover, most persians here who don't assimialte are not religious at all, and/or larp as zoroastrians

>Armenians are becoming more assimialted, some don't even bother to learn the language, an act that was taboo a generation ago.
That's good to hear. Western countries need to maintain their culture and identity. If we're going to be kind enough to let other people into our countries, they should at least be respectful enough to assimilate into their new countries. That's how America worked with immigration in the past.
>Contarary to what diaspora tell you, majority of the iranians living in iran are quite religious and quite conservative, there is a good reason why regime stands
Oh I have no doubt about this. There's a reason they left in the first place ya know.
>as long as an islamic regime stands the persian diaspora will always harbor the complex feelings that prevent them from assimilating.
This is what I don't get. Wouldn't this encourage them to assimilate? I mean why would you want to associate yourself with a country and people you yourself hate and emigrated from, while at the same time will act super nationalistic towards? It's this mentality I can't understand.

Yeah, so why don't they assimilate like other non muslim people fleeing muslim countries do? Like said

I'm Azeri by blood. both my parents and grandparents were born and raised in Iran. Whenever I ask my dad wether he identifies with iran or Azerbaijan he always says Iran. When I ask him why, he says because Azeri people have always lived in that northern area of iran and Azerbaijan itself was part of Persia once in time.

Lebanese and Assyrians aren't Arabs

Are you diaspora? Also Iran and Azerbaijan are countries. Ask him if he identifies more as a Turk or Persian.
>Lebanese aren't Arabs
They seem to think they are.

The Parthian Empire was also non-persian

>They seem to think they are

Maronites don't

The Achmaedians weren't Persian either. They were Medians who just had their capital in a Persian city.

I'm pretty sure they speak Arabic. But yeah non muslim middle eastern people tend to we wuz

1. It's false than every islamic dynasty in iran was turk or of turkic background, although they're clearly preminent (specially if we talk about greater iran)

2. Dynasties come and go, peoples remain. Despite some scatered turkic nomads here and there Iran is an iranic and persian majority group. The nation those rulers ruled over was Iran, not Turkey or Turkestan.

3. Despite point 2, turk speaking iranians are just as iranian as the farsi speaking ones. The man you posted was born in Ardabil, an iranian city important even before islam. Do you know that "Persia" and "persian" were the european words for "Iran" and "iranian" for centuries, right? This still can be felt today, Persia is still used as synonym with Iran (specially when not refering to the Islamic Republic).

4. Your average westener doesn't know jack shit about what you're talking about. Your average normie doesn't even know that Turks don't come from modern Turkey historically and it doesn't know that Azerbaijan and the -stans have anything to do with Turkey unless he's one of those guys who believes that there's no difference between Morocco and Pakistan. Your OP is probably a false strawman, incorrect and incomplete at best. You're probably the same shitposter who started a similar thread yesterday or some days ago.

They actually wuz Phoenician though

>In the first study of its kind, scientists have uncovered the genetics of the Canaanite people and a firm link with people living in Lebanon today. The team discovered that more than 90 percent of present-day Lebanese ancestry is likely to be from the Canaanites, with an additional small proportion of ancestry coming from a different Eurasian population.

Because they were Persianified Turks

It's just an exonym, this happens all the time. Here were I live nobody would bat an eye if you call scotland an english place, the scottish get butthurt of course but that's because they don't understand that english means a different thing for them than for those people.

so as a person with family originating from Ardabil, I can call myself Iranian just as much as any Persian?

No, but you can call your self persian.

>Couldn't you say the same thing about the 3 main previous dynasties imposing Turkic nationalism/identity?
Apart from what user said, what happened when turk rulers gave a fuck about culture is actually the contrary. Turkish rulers cultivated persian/iranian culture, even outside Iran (this is why the concept of persianate exists). Even the iranian national epic was wrote for turkish ruler, Mahmoud Ghazni, who didn't like it apparently because turks are the villains. Still turkic rulers used and cited it, with the safavid court invoking the figure of Rostam to try to prevent Nadir Shah from usurping the throne. The closest thing to what you mention that comes to my mind is Qajars producing the legend of Arslan, a story clearly inspired by persian tradition but with some turkish elements (the protagonist's name, for starters). Basically an attempt to introduce the turks into persian/iranian culture, as opposed to separate them. Ismail I, the man in the OP, wrote his poetry in azeri turkish but that's normal considering it was his native language, it wasn't a political decision.

why should i call myself persian? my family is azeri from ardabil.

>No greek constantly repeats on Veeky Forums that turks are basically turkified hellenes. I just find it weird, thats all
Have you been under a hole? This happened constantly (although often it's turkified armenians/anatolics, not hellenes) in several Veeky Forums threads and often it starts without any provocation. You mention Turkey and they awnser tht no real turks live there. At least this is a thread about iranians and turks where it's relevant and the user (who probably isn't even iranian) repeats it because you awnsered, so it's normal to continue talking about it.

>And the west isn't dominated or influenced by any religion today. It's secular.
Western culture is dominated by christianism even when it goes explicity against them. Even secularism and atheism are often just codewords for "anti-christian".

>Western culture is dominated by christianism even when it goes explicity against them.
>Even secularism and atheism are often just codewords for "anti-christian".
any stay there

>Well they're living in America, not in Iran, so yeah. Otherwise they should live in Iran.
You would have a point if you were talking about Europe or even South America, but the USA and Canada? It's not like they mainly move to the Midwest, they're pretty much all in cities like California that have no culture of their own anymore and instead are a mixmax of people who all speak english.

>But regardless, even if they live secular lives, they still hold their faith very highly. Their religion is their identity, even if they don't practice it themselves. It's like europeans who still celebrate christmas and easter, but are secular.
Not iranian and not american, so maybe something is getting over my head, but how are iranian americans different to that?

No because I understand by your sentence that you have no connection to Iran apart from your origins. You can call yourself iranian-american or whatever I guess.

I'm no /pol/tard, not christian nor I give a fuck about people going against christianity.

>Even the iranian national epic was wrote for turkish ruler, Mahmoud Ghazni, who didn't like it apparently because turks are the villains
Turanians aren't Turks though

Look at me (F)ersian subhuman
Do not associate based Azerbaijanis with your subhuman Bedouin rapebaby kind.
The only reason why they call themselves "Azeri" is literally stalinist propaganda.

It's a propaganda based on (F)ersian ass.

Relatives of (F)ersians are: Arabs, Armenians, Indians

Relatives of Azerbaijanis are: TÜRKs, Northern Caucasians that mixed with Nogais/Tatars etc

(F)ersian inferiority complex is not a new thing actually. Considering how we always kicked their shit in, they'll obviously try to (F)wash everything. The most delusional ones also (F)wash non (F)aggots such as Nader, Turkmens etc.
>No greek constantly repeats on Veeky Forums that turks are basically turkified hellenes. I just find it weird, thats all

Because unlike Azerbaijanis who practically don't exist on Veeky Forums, we always win genetic arguments against all subhuman trash (wh*Tes, (F)ersians and Gayreeks) with evidence. We still have to deal with delusional amerimutts who get their genetic knowledge from outdated haplocharts though.

here's a pic for example.

The Azerbaijani TÜRK shines like a BLACK bull among all those Bedouin rapebabies

what is a (f)ersian?!

real name of people who inhabit Iran now
Persians died out a long time ago, (F)ersians are just Arabs who cosplay as Persian

source? i find that extremely hard to believe. iranians are nothing like arabs!

oh i just saw the chart posted up there. but what about azeris?

am I basically a turk then? I have heard that my people share genetic similarities with Georgians, we are very white in comparison to other iranians and no person has ever been able to guess my ethnic background based on my looks. when I tell them i'm iranian they tell me how all iranians they have ever meet have always been darker and hairier.

In Ferdowsi they kinda are. He calls them turks and identify them as turks. He was wrong of course, turanians were probably just nomadic iranics.

I went to this kebab shop once where my Turkish m8 works at and he introduced me to some Azeri bloke that looked just like his family (albeit with a big ass nose). Not really relevant but I find it funny that even though you're allegedly just ""Turkified""" Persians you look much more similar to Turks.

>when I tell them i'm iranian they tell me how all iranians they have ever meet have always been darker and hairier.
Most are in my experience.

My iranian friend is tork (azeri) from Urmieh and she looks like she's straight out of Pakistan. Same for his father. When I was in Tehran I met two sisters with family from Tabriz who also looked pretty indian-like. But in Yazd I befriended a jeep driver who was also azeri tork and could have passed for west european, despite working in the desert every day. Whiter than his armenian companions. The actual historical azerbaijan (not the ex-soviet republic, which is Shirvan) is probably pretty mixed.

Because they're not turkified persians, they're turkified caucasians. Just like a good chunk of "turks" from Turkey. Azeris don't look like yakuts or uyghurs at all.

>Retarded (F)ersians think phenotype=genotype
yup
(F)ersians are braindead
Hmm
Is that because Azeris didn't descend from Yakuts or Uzbeks but Turkmens? and they mixed with Caucasians?
wh*Tes everybody, they're fucking retarded

if you're wh*Te you cannot be Turkish sorry.
also why would anyone think yakuts and uzbeks look similar
wh*Tes are literally braindead when it comes to discussing genetics. well, they're Yakub's creatures. They're inferior compared to ordinary people

i'm sorry but what does wh*Te mean again? i'm new here. my great grandparents are from baku but fled to ardabil (north of iran) after the USSR invasion of Azerbaijan.

Wait you're Azerbaijani?
uhh, okay here's serious answer
>am I basically a turk then?
Azerbaijanis are genetically most similar to Turks from Turkey yes. But Turks are more "European" inclined whereas you're more Caucasian inclined. We have the same father but we have different mothers, think like that.

ah ok i get it, thanks

Turkmens are mongrels.

wh*Te is a meme insulting the wh*Te retards who constantly need to be reminded of their inferiority.

>thousands of years by Iranians
It was called Iran since Sassanian Empire.

It's because you treat us like shit, even worse than the Irish. Unlike Arabs though, we work hard, yet we don't give evolved in the political scene because we know it's futile due to how vindictive you snow niggers and kikes are. You don't even take time to learn anything about our culture, like reading the Shahnameh which resembles Arthurian myths moreso than Aladdin based off your presumptions from your shit-brain. Go fuck yourself. It's like me not studying your history and forming a bunch of presumptions of it based off memes.

I bet you didn't even know the word paradise has Persian etymological origins? It's because you're a piece of shit and retard. KYS.

>I'm not persian nor middle eastern
Then stop talking on behalf of us. Most Iranians suppress their hatred for Westerners by immersing their minds in art, hobbies like raising animals, or academia. Anything to stay away from these knuckle-headed snow niggers who manipulate us by instilling inferiority complex into us. We would love to see American soldiers get butchered, like the scum of the Earth they are. They have fucked with our culture for too long. Even the Founding Fathers read Xenophon's Cyropaedia, yet these Americunts think our culture is no different than Saudi Arabia. They don't even care to learn of the Shahnameh or our history; they don't even open books, yet create such denigrating media like 300 or bullshit like Prince of Persia. Talking to them is a waste of time, futile, I have tried for so long to dispel their misconceptions, but it is futile. Get fucked, you stupid pieces of shits. All these snow niggers know how to do is fuck, pretend to be intelligent with crappy critical theory or misconceptions of various cultures, and sucking Japan's dick.

>evolved
involved*

I'm tired of you Turks trying to pick fights with us. It's getting annoying. Will people shut the fuck up about my culture already? None of you assholes give a fuck about learning about Persians beyond spouting goddamn memes. You don't give a shit about my culture, me, my history, my peoples, and I -- too -- don't give a shit about you SO FUCK OFF.

Nice try mongrel

>Americans
>white
You should know better, Reza.

Turks are horrible shitposters, because they are horrible people.
Whatever coolguy preconceptions about not acting like a /pol/tard you may have, suspend them when dealing with Turks.
Every stereotype about them is true.

B8 thread.

Safavids are also ethnic Iranians with considerable Circassian, Pontic Greek, and Armenian background.

as a azeri i can say that every azeri i meet has nothing good to say about turks. a lot of stereotypes about them going around, but i can't think of any right now.

i myself have never been fond of them either.

Stop roleplaying
>s-shitposter

i'm not, why would i waste my time doing that? i'm just speaking out of experience

>spam board with gay black porn
>call yourself "black bulls"
>obsessed with black dick
>"wh*tes"
>shitpost 24/7
>ban evade constantly
You need to be removed from this world.

In my experience azeris get along very well with turks from Turkey, but they don't like to be confused with them and get pretty anal when turks start stupid panturanic memes. Azeris have their own tork identity and don't need foreigners telling them what to do or be.

i'm sure you're doing.
stop roleplaying now or else i'll darken your mother

>spam board with gay black porn
I don't do that
but you asked for it. one of us threatened one of you that the "reign of BBCs" would happen on Veeky Forums.

The dumbest thing is Turkish ultra nationalist using terms like Turanism which has fucking nothing to do with Turkic peoples in traditional Iranian folklore or ethnic designations. And as far as I know, Iranian Azeris only want to be allowed to have their children learn their language and not just Persian in schools as they go through public education in Iran. Most of them don't identify with "Turkish" pan-nationalism or even self-identify as Turks outside of Azerbaijani Azeris.