>wraith protocol or whatever...

Hope I make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/binance_2017/status/906743048905691136
monerolink.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't this supposed to moon on Monday?

1% chance you are NOT a larper

I think you should have kept your xmr and just bought xvg. I don't think xvg is worthless like many here but I also don't think it's the next best thing.

I do believe it's undervalued though.

What's so good about it
What's going on Monday
Fill me in

Verge will hurt you.

I too bought some, but could only afford 14k. Here's to hoping it goes 10x though at the very least.

>xmr isn't as private as it claims to be
keep lying, shill

No clue

No larp

I wasn't an xmr whale, I had 50. I could be a verge whale if things pan out.

>holding 775k

Volume keeps dropping. Makes my hands weak. The next movement is going to be fucking huge.

They have this wraith protocol coming in the month.
It should help make it an upward move. If they screw that up I'll feel like a supreme fag.

Are you on the Verge of being a Millionare? All it takes is 500k Verge. Screencap.

This is honestly possible.
If the market continues to grow as it has.
>minus the $40B dip we just had.

>16 billions coins

I like the idea, but much a XVG could be worth?

American Money was shaking out Asian Money. Monetary Warfare. Pretty simple. Once the Asian Money is blocked, American Money will take the Market to Alpha Centari.

Yeah, but if the global cap keeps up, and vers keeps its share (like 2%).
We could see over a dollar in a year.

>1 dollar in a year.
Very optimistic.

I would suck off all the devs for $1 in a year, but I'm quite confident about XVG too.

Well, i wouldn't write off XMR just like that, but it's true... Verge is an excellent investment. I've bought 400K at 53 sat and it has allready more then trippled and consolidated around 150 sat.

Good dev team, good tech, good social media outreach, lots of good stuff in the future. Only a fool wouldnt invest in this lol.

As someone with 100k verge, i fucking love the shilling going on in this thread.

What's the deal with this? How can a 16 billion supply coin reach 1$? This would have to moon like shit.

You got my attention. Shill me on this coin.

Dont have time to spoonfeed. I am working on a project for MDU resources in the Arctic atm. Do your own research. You will be gkad you did.

I wondered why you were posting grainy images.
Nice northern lights going on there.

Is it because all of the junkies haven't discovered it yet?

Went to the website and it's claiming to be a highly private and secure coin. Great but why would this one really take off? Serious question.

Good luck with your work, user.

Should I sell 50 of my 350 NEO and put it into verge?

I think you should, but at the end of the day it's up to you if you're willing to take the "risk". I've got 100k and I'm pretty confident it will surge this month and has great potential long term to reach at least $0.10 - 0.50. Some ppl even say a dollar which would be fucking amazing, but it's impossible to tell. Try to get in between 155-160 sats.

You can send XVG over telegram, twitter and discord using a bot. Literally "tip

If they do more integrations like that, and people start picking it up, and Wraith offers some heavy duty foundational software encryption, I think Verge could make a significant move.

I don't want to speculate on exact prices. I would be ecstatic if it was anywhere from .10 to .25 cents in 2018. If it went to a dollar but took two years I'd be a millionaire. This is low enough SATS that if you aren't a turbo poorfag holding a million shares isn't too expensive.

Yeah

"Sold XMR for Verge"
- No One Ever

I did, and I know at least two other posters on biz did same. Monero was good ,it was fun, but AlphaBay 2.0 incoming.

Dogecoin Dark (XVG) to the moon!

DNM will never give a fuck about Verge. Any added privacy features are redundant when Monero has been around the block already and it's gained trust there.

Trust has nothing,,ummm, well... everything to do withbthe incoming LEO raids on Monero and associates. It will be full armor this time mongoloid.

holding 257m verge
ready to dump and accumulate more. HAHAHAHA YOU NEW FAGS

Nice LARP, Pajeet. Good luck to any LEO that try to shut down a distributed cryptographically secure international open source blockchain like Monero. The day Monero gets shut down by law enforcement is the day cryptocurrency in general is absolutely fucked.

>logo is pointing down foreshadowing verge's decline

and for that, i am out

They dont have to shut it down, Mong, just indict them on tax evasion and money laundering= crash. Capone. History much? Nah. Probably not.

Monero ------> That way. Go sink with your Titanic.

You can't shut down Monero, retard. There's no Monero office with a sign on it that the NSA/FBI/IRS can raid for "tax evasion." You'd have to shut down the internet to shut down Monero. The best they can do is shut down darknet markets which will just keep popping up.

How can someone this stupid survive in the arctic? lmao

This is natural selection at work. The gene pool will be slightly more pure because of this.

Scrubbing some pics. We will
See who the Larper is in a bit, Pony Boy.

XVG just mooned from 160 -> 172 before dropping back down a bit. Why?

Whales getting ready for Monday.

Verge is being added to Binance twitter.com/binance_2017/status/906743048905691136

Thanks for the link.

This.

Op here.
Feeling good.

It's so hard to catch these pumps. I had a script notify me around 165, and I hesitated.

Me behind Enemy Lines 4/20/ 2016. I was part of the Meme Dream Team that got Trump elected. I happen to know what crosses his desk hour by hour. Dinero plus Money = Monero. Mexican drug money laundering. This kust crissed his desk, Fool. Milintel pls no bully. Pro Trump / Pro Mil leak.

Xvg is the preferred privacy coin of ambiguously militant trump supporters.

Xvg being sent over Twitter or discord have 0 possibility of being private which defeats the ideals of the coin

You literally don't get it.

>Duh, I can browse online anonymously if I use tor routing when I'm logged into my chrome account

Stupid retard it doesn't matter if your IP is hidden, NOTHING you do on a platform like Twitter or discord can be hidden.

did literally the same a few days ago
still kept a few XMR but we're just starting
to the MOOOOON and beyond mate

>raids on a decentralized open source network
How would that even work?

it's impossible, don't listen to him
if there's a change in the source code miners disagree with, they'll stick with the older version
miners control the network, not the devs

monerolink.com/

Wtf don't click on this, it gave me a virus warning

tfw only 250k

>tfw only 250k
>tfw I'm really poor, only 20k

To give some perspective, there are guys with 3-5 million just lurking, maybe a 10m or two as well.

How can you people invest in Verge?
Have you even read the paper document?

It's a terrible coin with a very bad idea. Read the paper it's a normal coin with tor/i2p or some shit.

It's not even comparable to monero.

usd or xvg?
wait a year and it doesn't matter ;)

Who else here comfy for monday?

Your fud game is weak, too late to stop this train

XVG = 0.01 USD

When?

Hey it's not my money.
Just read the paper it takes 5-10 minutes at most. If you still want to buy Verge go for it.

Been holding since spring when it was dirt cheap, and read BOTH papers. Keep on keeping on.

I know, I know... Well not a ticket to the moon for me, still better than nothing...

before the end of the month for sure

I have 50k XVG
Will I make it?

No one said that the Discord/Twitter tipping feature was meant to be anonymous.
It's just a really fucking nice little feature.

2MM+ XVG lurking here

only 15k poor XVG owner.... can i still make it goy?

Give it years to grow. $1 is an eventuality. $5 a good chance too.

Verge mooning right now

Verge is going to suck up BCH's marketcap. Screencap this before monero bagholders come crying.

If your not a shill then your retarted.

Sounds like you wanna be a whale and don't care about the tech

Where do you guys keep your XVG? I have them in bittrex at the moment but maybe I should get a wallet? I have all my coins in exchanges desu. What do.

If you plan on trading, keep some in exchange. If you're going long term hold use the wallet.

>tried to sell at 188
>order didn't go through, spike going back down

g-guess I'll hold on to these bags, xvg is teh winz right guys?

>Does not use 1w chart
>Can't hold for a minute
Just quit trading / investing whatever it is that you are doing

Just had a nice 10% return. Bought at 160 yesterday, sold today at 189.

For all the people saying this going places, consider the following: This is a 16 billion supply coin. A LOT of anons are bagholding. This will never go anywhere near 1$ without crashing back again.

This is a good coin to take your profits. If you're long term, just forget about it and come back in a year.

>anyone that tries to sell a coin at its all-time-high should just quit

Who is bag holding?
Its ATH is only 250..?

You want me to drop names?

"only" 250 from the lows of 2 digits sats is "just" a 100x multiplier. If you think there aren't people holding millions of these coins, just waiting to dump them I don't know what I can tell you.

Hope you can make bank with this but tread with caution. There's a guy on reddit who claims to have 80 million of these, bought at 40 sats. What do you think people like him will do? Never sell his coins?

This.

>"only" 250 from the lows of 2 digits sats is "just" a 100x multiplier.

One too many zeros in there. Meant to say 10x multiplier.

You can't sell 80 millions at once, there isn't enough people to buy it. If i was that guy i would just cash out 100k every 3 day and be happy whit it

bag holder infers they have lost a lot of money.

Once this breaks 250 yes people will sell for profit but not to the same extent as they would if it was well below ATH, see any coin below ICO levels.

No shit you can't sell all at once. Selling in low batches, continuously, will ensure the price will not move and probably drop a little.

People, don't naively believe this will make you a millionaire because if you're going to be a millionaire by holding this coin, a lot of people are in line before you.

Just be careful.

You're missing the endless stream of dealers who are gonna use Verge to clean their drug profits. Maybe some whale will dump the price a little bit, but you can't stump the Verge. Just wait until XVG becomes the official coin of hackers and darknet...

Good luck with that.

Take your own conclusion

>Public blockchain like it's a good thing

XD

Also, what does "Mobile Privacy" even mean?

I'm not going to be a millionaire with this coin, but I'll have a nice down payment on my house.

As long as you take your profits, I'm happy.

Ok. Sorry. Was away for 9 hours or so. There was a Crisis on the North Slope I had to deal with. Lets see what happened while I was gone. Hhhmmm.... ok.... wow. So. You can only continue posting in this thread if your not a turbo spaz who dumped your Verge on a tiny blip ehen one of my associates bought in. Lets see, who are you, looks like teo of you postingbthat trash. Both ip's in the same ' hood. Niether one of you actual verge holders, I see. Cant quite tell if you are....

Up, yup, there it is. Monero holders. Lol. I c u.

This is a joke right?
I REPEAT THIS IS A NORMAL COIN + TOR