Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingkang_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasions_of_Korea_(1592–98)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saved!

>this meme again
roman was corrupt to the core from its inception to its end

elaborate please

>spartans went thoufh hard times
>literally fought two wars over several generations and refused to fight with Alexander
what your talking about is Socrate's forms of government which is bastardized byyour pic

Their entire foundation of leadership is based on who they can kill and get away with it.

This is why their system was so chaotic. Dozens of emperors could die in few years.

>roman was corrupt
weird, they actually managed to get shit done unlike your subhuman nation

Weak men don't directly create bad times but rather allow bad times to come about because of decadence. They've only ever known privilege but don't know what it is to fight for that privilege, or even for basic rights.

This is why I'm of the mindset that everyone should have to perform public service, either 4 years as a civilian, or 2 years in the military to obtain citizenship.

Every time I see a variation on this meme it's somehow of even lower quality than the last time.

Those were the weak men during good times

It's a joke.
>Thermopylae in 480BC
>Golden Age of Athens 490-404BC
>A painting based on a quote from Juvenal (1st-2nd Century AD)
>The Fall of Constantinople 1453AD
That's a long decline.

I don't think it's a joke.
Historically, many people believed that there is a cycle of creation and decay of Empires, and lots of people still believe it today

Do you really look at Nero and Caligula and think "strong men create good times"? It is a total meme.

There were numerous factors implicated in the fall of the Roman Empire and evidence for relative moral decline is sketchy, yet you take it and declare it to be 100% the reason and anyone who says that maybe something like Germanic tribes growing in population and adopting new tactics might explain at least 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the decline and you flip out and accuse them of being subhumans.

they became christians, the definition of moral decline

So how do you explain the crisis of the 3rd century which began before Constantine's edict?

too many christians, so they had to get killed in a war and famine

>Rome as a Pagan Empire: 408 years
>Rome as a Christian Empire: 1073 years
really makes you think huh user

as slaves

Yes, in a way.
But I guarantee libercucks won't agree since it jeopardizes their regressive ideology.

>roman was corrupt to the core from its inception to its end
Look who is memeing?
Early Roman republic didn't accept faggotory, and incest, they learned these shits from Greeks. And they banned them again after they converted to Christianity.

I feel like that this image undermines it's own point by taking pictures from different time periods and cultures, also Sparta never had "weak men". They collapsed because of their own caste system

>hurr durr it's the Christian's fault.
That Gibbon meme died ages ago - and people still believe it.

>it was complicated hurrr
>it was many factors that lead to it much like how niggers cant help it when they committ crime hurrr
>quotes washed up hack who says plumbing turned all the romans into slaves who would chop off their thumbs to avoid fighting

they were Greeks.

Are you feeling alright?

Nope.

Cyclical history and rise/fall of Empires are often promoted by people who have an agenda (i.e. MUH DEGENERACY moralists, Chinese promoting the continuity of imperial history)

It ignores very specific challenges and situations faced by many Empires across history.

Besides "LE STRONK MEN" often lead to shit overnight empires that collapse because they're fucking idiots who didn't think of building a state apparatus and instead just focused solely on conquest. Alexander's Empire and many Steppenegro Empires were like this.

Fucking Mandyfags, we all know Eris is better.

There were some good Emperors, but they could never solve the problems that ended the Republic, and inevitably, the Empire.

1073 years as some small balkan kingdom, wow I'm impressed

I am Greek.

Gib link to your stoner/punk band's bandcamp.

this is so fucking autistic

By this logic sub Saharan Africa must have the greatest and strongest men on the planet despite still waiting on their good times for over a century

Everything is personal to you fags isn't it?

Yes, but not always. If you don't believe this once happened on Romans or Greeks, you can go see some examples from the East.

Example A: "Jingkang incident" of Song dynasty.
Emperor Song Huizong was really a highly educated, cultural man, a famous painter and calligrapher who knew how to enjoy good time of his luxury life(pic is one of his calligraphy and painting), people of his regime also had relatively comfortable good life. But looks what happened in the end.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingkang_incident

Example B: Joseon Korea before Imijin war.
Korea didn't have a single war for nearly 100 years before Jap invaded. Their king and people also lived a relatively comfortable good life for 100 years. But looks what happened in the end. If it wasn't the Ming China intervened, their country would be totally gone already.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasions_of_Korea_(1592–98)

I always feel strange and funny to see western libercucks can deny such "historical phenomenon" of "concept" this hard when it actually happened.

*or