Why do Dravidians larp as Aryans?

Why do Dravidians larp as Aryans?

I mean, they look nothing like.

Other urls found in this thread:

iranicaonline.org/articles/aneran
meeting.physanth.org/program/2012/session21/hemphill-2012-the-awans-of-northern-pakistanemigrants-from-central-asia-arabs-from-western-afghanistan-or-colonists-from-peninsular-india-a-dental-morphometric-investigation.html
racialreality.blogspot.com/2011/08/devastating-criticism-of-richard-lynn.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3225239/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440877/
state.gov/documents/organization/171759.pdf
worldwatchmonitor.org/2016/08/report-pakistan-school-textbooks-riddled-with-religious-hate-material/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic unrelated?

Aryans destroyed IVC

All modern Indo-Aryans LARP as their ancestors, despite their heavy recent dravidian/mongoloid admixture.

IVC was already dead by the time they invaded. The originals were probably hunter-gatherer people like all people (by the time of the IE invasion) like all people are in the collapse of civilization are.

Also the original natives were very, very peaceful all things considered.

>dravidian
* Australoid or whatever the fuck you want to call them.

Aryan means noble, even in the Indo-European language Sanskrit. Thus, Aryan being a race is flawed. Aryan is a characteristic trait, not a racial or genetic one.

>b-b-but Iran means Land of the Aryans!

Yes, land of the noble.

Why do Pakistani poos larp as Iranians?

I mean they look nothing like

>implying Pakis aren't basically just Arabs and niggers at this point

sage

>tfw pakis are much hotter than indians but also far more savage , primitive, corrupt, backward and terrorist-y

India should invade pakistan and use them as breeding sows to be honest.

combine their pretty , sand-coloured and noble facial features with the dravidian predisposition towards civilized behaviour.

Are Dravidians the first case of darker makes better ?

>the first case
No.
But they do tend to be superior to their Northern neighbors.

Dravidian people created harrapa civilization and had complex culture, the indo ayrans were nomadic invaders.

Aryan invasion theory is debunked

yes

Aesthetically (for the most part) no.
Pretty much everything else, yes.

Daily reminder

Daily reminder

>Pakistan is European
Thanks for confirming, Apu.

>not a racial
>land of the noble

The noble race, stupid.
Eran has an antonym describing races who were regarded as alien, and thus 'ignoble'.

iranicaonline.org/articles/aneran

When and where? Are they Aryan refugee children now?

This shit has to stop.

there is a reason that indo-aryans called themselves noble.

Aesthetically they are superior

Why don't all Indians just become Brahmins?

pretty much

What Aryan means for you doesn't mean the same for us. GTFO already.

You may have autism.
>white race doesn't exist, white is actually the word for the color white

Which doesn't make it wrong, you retarded inbred. Eran could mean foreign savage people who are not noble.

>we noble brahmins and shiet
>allow me to chant ancient words in front of the ganges river where my fellow brahmins bathe in water where shit and corpses are floating around
>dude doing this will help me attain moksha lmao
>we brahmins are white like u europeans. dravidians are niggers

>WE WUZ...

kys pajeet

What the fuck is this even supposed to prove you retarded goat fucker? Historians agree that the original inhabitants of the Indus Valley Civilization were Dravidians.

>B-but we wuz

Look at this angry little dravidian pajeet historian flare up because his wewuzzing was questioned lel.

Indus Valley aka Pakistan has continuously been inhabited you rancid piece of gangetic shit.

Source: Read it mother fucker.
meeting.physanth.org/program/2012/session21/hemphill-2012-the-awans-of-northern-pakistanemigrants-from-central-asia-arabs-from-western-afghanistan-or-colonists-from-peninsular-india-a-dental-morphometric-investigation.html

Why do Pakistani Aryans larp as Semitic Arabs?

They dont. I have only ever heard Indians make this claim.
Go fuck yourself Pajeet.
90% of Pakistanis are native to the Indus valley. Muhajirs and Makrani Balochis make up the other 10 percent.

Because they are inbred and two, since the partition, they have no sense of identity,

>They don't
Fanatical about Semitic religion and cultural practices

Pakistanis are native to the Indus valley and heirs to Mughals.

Which fucking identity do Pajeets have? India is a stolen fucking misnomer referring to Indus river. Your identity is based on the British empire.
Even Hinduism was largely defined by the Brits. What a fucking joke you people are. You literally have nothing and have to resort to wewuzzing your neighbors.

>picks two Nuristanis for Afghans and Pashtuns
Kill yourself fucknuts
>t. actual afghan not descendant of al*xander the "great"

So does most of the world. What is your point?

*for Afghans and Pakis
My bad I was thinking about the word Pashtun

Rest of the World isn't about muh Aryan history.

Changing religion doesn't change your heritage.

It seems if you change your religion and culture to an invading one you are admitting that you think it is superior to your ancestors culture/religion.

>Pakistani Pashtun goat fuckers
>Native to the Indus Valley (India)

Pick one

Are you fucking retarded Pajeet.

Pashtun cities are literally based around the fucking Indus river. Even Kabul river is a tributary of Indus.

Why isn't Peshawar on there

I didnt make it, but Peshawar along with Mardan, Attock are right next to the Indus. Closer than Islamabad in fact.

>not knowing Indian empires in the last stretched out to Afghanistan

I thought you would know this Achmed, but because you traded your heritage to pedophile Mohammed's (piss be upon him) teachings, you have lost your way through centuries of inbreeding.

Past*

You cannot "trade your heritage" you utter fucking retard.
Of course Pajeets posts that one empire that lasted mere decades and never actually controlled Gandhara or Bactria. wew.

The inbred IQ strikes again, Mahmoud.

If anything, Pakistani Pashtuns are the real "people of the Indus".
Punjabis are based around the Eastern tributaries of the Indus
Afghan Pashtuns are based around the Western tributaries of the Indus.

Pajeets and Dradians are larping somewhere around the Ganges

Jewish lies

>Pakistani Pashtuns are the real "people of the Indus".

Lol no.

So because Pakistanis accepted Islam, an Indian Pajeet from the Ganges or South India can now pretend to be associated with the native indus lands of Pakistans that the Pajeet ancestors never set a fucking foot near.

pajeet logic

We wuzz etc etc

Literally yes. Gandhara was Pashtun.
Indus is Pakistani

Stick to Ganges Pajeet

If whites are superior, then why do Dravidians have higher IQ and achievement? Why is South India cleaner than North? The Aryans have aesthetics but the dravidians are nonironically more civilized

>Pashtuns are native to Indus Valley
>Aryans migrated to the Indus Valley and the native population migrated to South India

South Indians are Pashtuns now? We WUZ POPPY FARMERS AND SHIET

Wrong again

Poor little pajeet has to rely on British fairy tales and wewuzz tales to wewuzz for his own nation.

Does it get any more pathetic?

Lynn's scores are shit.

racialreality.blogspot.com/2011/08/devastating-criticism-of-richard-lynn.html

The so called Aryans with their disgusting Ganges river rituals are pulling the national IQ down

Not an argument. You have no rebuttal so you have to resort to we wuzism.

Pathetic, just like your existence.

Richard Lynn's numbers have been exposed as untrustworthy

Poor little pigskin has to pretend his ancestors had any connection to the glories of Greco-Roman civilization when in reality they were savage barbarians.

Does it get any more pathetic?

At least my argument is better than the ever migrating Dravidian fucking circus.

Where the fuck did I even say that?

Not really, but if that's what your inbred mind wants you to believe, then whatever makes your retarded self happy.

Oh look, Abdullah is mad. Prepare for a Jihadi suicide bomb detonating any second now.

Indians are just a bunch of streetshitting barbarians. Pakis atleast have some Aryan admixture in them which makes them much better than pajeets.

Mumbai and Delhi are unironically the worst cities on the planet.

Yes, look at this Aryan admixture.

You can stop pretending your not larping as a non Paki, Omar.

Solid arguments there. I can now clearly see that Dravidians were responsible for great things around Asia and then randomly migrated to their shit holes where they took another few thousand years to rediscover agriculture. Makes sense.

Yea they are so pure that there is no admixture at all, 100% the same as IVC. Thats why cousin marriage is so prevalent of upto 50%.

>Pakistanis accepted Islam
>accepted
Ahahahahahha

Another wewuzzing dravidian who knows exactly what Indus people looked like 5000 years ago.

Show me any evidence that suggests that modern Pakistanis are not native to Indus valley and I will believe that you are not a complete larping retard.

>Pakis atleast have some Aryan admixture in them which makes them much better than pajeets.
lol Pakistan is mostly muslim punjabis, in the east and tribal nigger pakthuns in the hills of the northwest frontier.

They are 'people' only in the loosest terminology of that word as they are pretty savage for anyone not thinking exactly like them.

ok paj

Never been there and never want to.

>anyone who criticizes me is a paki
I can see who the inbred is poojeet.

>Agriculture where a river is nearby took place earlier than places where there lacks a river

Wow shocking. Any other retarded claims you want to make? And apparently the southern peninsula began agriculture before the middle portion of the subcontinent. You want to explain how that came to be using your irrational theory, Malik?

>anyone who disagrees with me is a Pajeet

So, this is the intelligence of the "Aryan race".

>Show me any evidence that suggests that modern Pakistanis are not native to Indus valley and I will believe that you are not a complete larping retard.
I never said that. You just need to say it so that your desolate country is not further degraded in an already pakistan hostile internet.

Just that cultural and genetic link of dravidians to possible IVC is in contention and is not an absolute, it is more than likely that dravidians were the origin of IVC and were displaced over time and moved south into india, there is little doubt to waves of migration that came through north west past the hindu kush and into the gangetic plain and then further south past Vindhya ranges as there was intense migratorial pressures from the north that essentially pushed them south until the foundation of the Sangam kingdoms around 300 BC.

This pattern is seen in multiple ethnic groups in the south and the north from the Chalukyas of the latter part of 5th Century to the Kodavas, the Rais and Ahicchatras.

within the subcontinent claiming a monolithic cultural and genetic lineage is foolishness of the highest order due to the extreme population mixing that has been going on for 2000 years, genetically from pakistan to the border of Bengal and south from kashmir to Kanyakumari are the exact same people.

And by Aryan, I mean a Mughal rape baby.

>Agriculture in southern India began before Europeans
>Agriculture in the Indus Valley where the Aryans lived began before the Aryans in Europe

Is this map supposed to help your stance? You may be in a state of confusion.

I didn't make the map Pajeet. But I understand you want to disagree with every publicly available resource because it doesn't have the Pajeet stamp of approval

Also, what is Ganges river.

You claim that Dravidians fled Indus valley eastwards, then why the fuck did they not take Agriculture with them?

>You claim that Dravidians fled Indus valley eastwards

South is east now? Your intelligence is outstanding.

Hoo Lee Fucking Shit, could you stop being this retarded for just a moment. I am not supporting the Aryan invasion theory here you fucking idiot.

Wow, one picture of the savage northie.

Here you go, Pakistanis are mentally retarded due to unceasing violence of their retarded religion
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3225239/

Plus not stop there
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440877/
Delusions of granduer is a prevalent feature of a pakistani parasite.

Just stop with your nonsense and accept that most of the subcontinent is composed of the same peoples with varied admixture of external genetic traits.

But in the end of the day you can claim all the difference but you are the same as anyone else, also there is no real evidence or solid proof that you are superior, you are just as bad or infact worse than everyone else, now calm the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

You really are a retard.
This is Pajeet 101 wewuzz theory. They didnt skip North India before reaching South India.

No shit. I was pointing out your ridiculous claims and how contradictory they are. But it went over your high IQ head.

LOOL

Your Pajeet brothers are the ones who wewuzz with the Dravidians and claim that Pakistanis are Arabs. And now you take the complete opposite approach and claim that we are all the same. Classic

So explain how the southern peninsula discovered agriculture before the middle portion. You still haven't explained it, Mahmoud.

>Pakistanis are Arabs

You must be hallucinating. Point where anyone made this claim in this thread.

Fucking hell.

What are Pashtuns, Punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris.

At first you larp about Pakistanis being Arabs.
And now we are all the same.

Grow the fuck up and stop being this insecure.
No we are not "the same". Yes we are related, virtue of being fucking neighbors. Its normal. It really burns you the fuck up that Pakistanis might have a strong claim to the Indus people/

>Your Pajeet brothers are the ones who wewuzz
none of what you said is relevant to my argument and completely demolishes yours, otherwise you would have had a argument to counter it, but since you dont, its time to throw more shit at how exactly unreasonable you and your entire state and religion is.

state.gov/documents/organization/171759.pdf

>On November 8 a Christian woman, Aasia Bibi, was sentenced to death for
blasphemy, the first such sentence of a woman in the country, by a district court in
Nankana Sahib, Punjab. Aasia was accused of committing blasphemy in June 2009
when she was reportedly fetching water while working in the fields. Following an
argument with a group of Muslim women, the women went to a local cleric and
alleged that Asia had made derogatory remarks about the Prophet. The cleric
lodged a complaint with the police. On November 20 Punjab Governor Salman
Taseer visited Aasia in Sheikhupura jail and appealed to President Zardari to
pardon her. This request sparked protest across the country by religious groups
who threatened to start an antigovernment movement if clemency was granted to
her. Taseer also received death threats for his actions. An appeal at the Lahore
High Court by Bibi's family is pending, and she remains in police custody.

Your people lie and cheat like no other, your people consistently accuse people of other faiths of falsehoods and force wrong sentences to be passed and innocents punished, is this your superiority you cross eyed inbred fuck? What is the world supposed to think of you? What you want to be appreciated? Then do something worthwhile.

Just because the brāhmaṇa is the top of the class system does not mean he it is the most materially desirable class. A brāhmaṇa is supposed to devote his whole life to understanding Brahman. A real brāhmaṇa has no time to earn a livelihood and instead is constantly absorbed in spiritual practice. However, this is Kali-yuga, where most people are not concerned with religious practice and instead care more for their own personal pleasure.So to live a life of a brāhmaṇa requires a very strict lifestyle and austerities that many are not willing to accept. It's comparable to questioning why the majority of westerners aren't monastics.

Didn't pakis made their writing similar to Arabic?

We Arabs and shiet

>Also, what is Ganges river.

What is Varanasi, Ayodhya, Prayag, and etc?

Search this very fucking thread and tell me who even mentions Arabs and Islam.

>Its normal. It really burns you the fuck up that Pakistanis might have a strong claim to the Indus people/
I would care if you actually remotely had anything like a cultural tie, the iraqis ans syrians murdering each other over a part of the faith used to be an advanced culture too, doesnt mean that twisted and subversive ideas and faith doesnt destroy all of that.

This is your shitty education system

worldwatchmonitor.org/2016/08/report-pakistan-school-textbooks-riddled-with-religious-hate-material/

Know that noone, NO one will ever respect you or your country. And that is what burns you silly douche. Your complex is that you are inferior and you know it, so belittling others is the only way out. Patehtic.

>its time to throw more shit at how exactly unreasonable you and your entire state and religion is.

I cannot believe this Hindu is this fucking upset. He cannot even stop talking about Islam.
How does it feel to know that I dont give two shits about your religion.

So did Persians, Afghans, Iraqis and Egyptians. You want to Wewuzz them too?