Why volume is so low today?

Why volume is so low today?

This girl isn't asian so I won't tell you.

Clearly better than any asian could hope to be.

What about this

Smart traders wait for this to breakout.

(BTC)

but it's not only BTC, literally every coin is trading at pathetic volume on Bittrex.

Alright, sunday morning in china, saturday night is fatclapistan, sleep time for yuros, what the fuck do you expect to be happening now?

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

EVERYTHING ELSE IS ITS BITCH

MY FUCKING FUCKING PORTFILO RED FOR FULL FUCKING WEEK NOW ERHERE THE FUCK IS MY FUCKING JIGGER ALT BOUNCE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK IC ANT STAND THIS I NEED TO ALL IN SOMETHING

I've been following crypto since April and I honestly never seen volume this low. Not even on saturday or sundays, remember that most of the volume comes from bots so sleep time doesn't matter much.

You guys are fucking morons. Its Ghost San Dia in Asia. Nobody touches a trade on Ghost San Dia. Not enough incense in China to fix the bad luck that trading today will cause. USA has the added problem of a big fucking hurricane bearing down on Florida and everybody waiting for the big Chimp Out when Tampa goes Atlantis. Tomorow everybody sells.

redpill me on this meme

>I've been following crypto since April
wow look out we got an oldfag over here

redpill me on china culture

all I know is dim sum and lu bu

That's all you need to know user. Slant eyed little panic sell bots. We do love their great big bags of cash. Make it rain them Yaun's my little chink brothers.

BRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

that's bearish

Because nothing is happening

If everyone is waiting for the bottom, it's a bullish signal.

Never claimed to be, just said that volume this low wasn't explained with just ''it's weekend''

Waaay too much airbrush holy shit

disgusting fake ass