2 days until distribution

Prepare your BTC to buy shitload of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BZOoYcuODE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NAH.

Already stocked up on IOC, bro. No need to pay for ODN because it's already a has-been and hasn't even dropped.

IOC and ODN need not be enemies, bro. we're all gonna make it.

This is going to be huge!!!

Literal piece of shit
>muh private chat
Going below ico price 2 months after release. Screencap this

who the fuck care about IOC any why you allways shill it in every ODN theard?

i got you bro

another pour soul who fell for the FUD during the ICO so you wouldn't buy the next stratis.

I hope u capped me user. I want u to show up in 2 months to receive your punishment

I'll stick with my DIONS, bro.

Only got 249 during ico doubt I'm making it

Cant wait user see u in 2 months

shhh just let them be
we don't want them shitting up our threads either

MY PAJEET. As soon as you move off script your curry-eating stench wafts about profoundly.

10 lentils have been deposited into your curry pot

What is a Pajeet and why is IOC better?

it probably will. took stratis 1 year to moon so i'm just going to accumulate

>Stratis code fork is gonna be the next big crypto

Eh

Obsidian is a completely decentralized messaging Platform. Built in C# using a blockchain based on the proven technology of Stratis utilizing both Masternodes and Service Nodes.

The real question is...how will this coin help to destroy European cultures and bring us into a new age of obscurantism?

OP is a bagholding ICO buyer who just wants you clowns to prop up the price when it dumps on launch

>decentralized messaging Platform

A decentralized encrypted messaging platform that requires spending Obsidian's coins to send a message is a niche that will not bring in large amounts of normies

>token has never been sold on a market
>bagholding

Coins havent even been distributed how the fuck could he be bagholding LOL

monero isn't gonna bring in large amounts of normies either but it's doing alright.

yeah we do not need normies. We will take all deep web trading and communications, censored fucked up countries like turkey, korea or china etc

youtube.com/watch?v=7BZOoYcuODE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.
Sure i will buy these shit tokens from guys who can barely type and don't know basic punctuation.

oh yeah. that video. so damning

i know, but i guess it works for the cashgrab scheme from dumb people who haven't heard of telegram or whatsapp.