>Press S to spit on grave

S

what a bunch of unbearable faggots fudding this legendary project

press s to sage polcuck threads
press r to report poluck threads

We are the IOTAMARINES!

inshallah brother

try harder normans

Grave is a strong word since IOTA will be fine in the long term. The issue that caused the price to decrease has now been resolved. There is no reason to assume that people will not regain their confidence in the IOTA token eventually now that the venerability has been patched.

Quit spamming faggot

S

S

Yes. It is good when venerabilities are patched, thereby commanding even greater respect.

Iota will forever be tainted as the SJW cuck-coin. Oh well. Plenty other fish in the sea.

everyone knew about muh refugges back when it was 40 cents
fuck off, rthedonald newfag

IOTA dev high as a kite

I'm gonna buy the shit out of that dip

SS

Make one thread for this shit at /pol/ and keep it there.

GUYS. We've found the solution: MAKE MONEY ON IOTA AND THEN DONATE IT TO INTERESTS CONTRARY TO THE DEV'S WISHES SO THAT THEY'RE WORKING AGAINST THEIR OWN AGENDA.

Isn't it vaporware anyway? From what I'm reading it's being developed by some incompetent narcissistic drug addict who is dodging every important question and leaving pretty much everything for tomorrow. They said it will be centralized "at first" for fucks sake.

Yeah but the founder of the project's cuckoldry has now been spelt out in crystal clarity. People are going to back away from this shit show and it could have been avoided. Enjoy your bags.

You are all delusional af.

Iota is planning on bagging and tagging every shit skin, and you dont want that?

SSS

Most of us don't give a shit. We're proper capitalists in here, the only color I care about is green.

kek

we are witnessing the birth of a new Veeky Forums meme

I just bought 100k iota

Maybe you werent here a month ago buddy, maybe you were still uanware of this magical altrightcuck paradise called Veeky Forums..
But this is old news. Real old news. Literally no one but you noiota newfags give a fuck.

The black flag will fly above every exchange.

That's not what the founder said. He said the refugee camps will be cities. And if you disagree you are a racist xenophobe. Fuck that dude and fuck his coin.
I care 99 percent about green too but when western civilization falls, where the fuck will we spend it? I care about that too.
Fuck off with the newfag shit. I've probably been here longer than you.

Why does he write his name like (((this)))

He has to say that.

Every shit skin hates democracy and western rule.

So in order to force them they have to make them want it

Old news? Like when IOTA was above $1? Some heavy bags you have there user.

Old news, like when iota was 40c
Keep trying newfag.

>Fuck off with the newfag shit. I've probably been here longer than you.
umad fag boy?

Irony I guess. The real Jews did it too. Really stimulates your marbles when grown men who are supposedly rich and well established in their field are stooping down to this level.

Like if I put myself in the situation where I own a IOTA coin, which is worth hundreds of millions, the last thing on my mind would be sperging on social media out about fucking refugees. But apparently they roll like that. I really do think the main dev was really high when he did that ama. How can you even fuck up a publicity thing like that so bad? Like do you have no self control at all?

Don't worry sweetie pie, we'll be back at 40c by next week. I hope you didn't put too much money in honey bun!

shitcoin is as shitcoin does

First they revealed themselves to be incompetent developers, now they reveal themselves to be incompetent thinkers.

Glad I didn't buy into this memecoin.

JUST FUCKING IGNORE CONTROVERSIAL QUESTIONS YOU FUCKING RETARD

HOW HARD IS THAT

MY MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

S

top 10 marketcap, lmao

meanwhile magacoin isnt even listed anywhere.
actually... come to think of it.. since you polcucks have been crying about iota for the last 12 hours, i havent seen a single maga thread full of the typical broke ass poorfag beggars hanging around for scraps of their revolutionary altrightcuck scamcoin. really makes me think...

Remember the time you sold your guitar to buy more IOTA?

scamcoin

WE
ARE
THE
IOTAMARINES

Dixnorkel doing the damage, lmao

>a smelly mexican
i keep seeing you everywhere, cockroach.

Are you talking about IOTA or the EU?

S

>developer gives an unhinged and crazy interview
>Veeky Forums is trying to smear IOTA

reminds me of posw

> MUDSHIT TOKEN
S
Time for IOTA to go to negative

I love iota but I also love those rapefugee memes, give me more memes

JUST