RE: Iota, refugee cities and the relationship of blockchain to countries

The recent hack of Equifax reveals the simple truth that legacy systems of authenticating membership as citizens are becoming rapidly outdated.

Blockchain and the "internet of things" means the systems that will protect and authenticate smart light switches can also apply to people.

So smart tagging refugees as "things" on a blockchain makes perfect sense. Next, they will replace the tired social security number and you will be on the blockchain.

IOTA's foundation may have beliefs or opinions on refugees or immigration, but the basic fact is they are only doing what is in the scope of their mission: put things and people on blockchain ledgers.

So idk what people are thinking getting all pissed off. This is how you track Terrorist refugees in your country if your political economy has allowed them in.

Complete control over spending of welfare bucks. Governments across the world have been trying to get it on lock for decades.
Blockchain and tangle are the perfect tools for this.

Most of us aren't pissed off, just some bored retards from /pol/ who think that anyone actually gives a shit.

It's not just for the refugees. they're gonna do it to EVERYONE.

This is the beginning of The Mark of The Beast

>not investing in IOTA to become a partner in crime
Faggot

It's europe so I don't care tbhwy

Iota Akbar! Iota Akbar! Inshallah my brother. Soon Islam will rule the world

I sold my guitar to buy IOTA. I didn't pay my rent to buy IOTA. I spent all my time promoting IOTA. Then David shit on me and banned me. Fuck IOTA. I will not forgive. I will not forget.

Money rules the world bro. Always has, always will

Shut your mouth you lying dog. You will convert or die.

Meh. I can buy better weapons and better bodybuards.

>blockchain is the mark of the beast
whew

im starting to think this whole blockchain shit is satanic

iota has all those dots spiraling outward
there's 3 sections
18 dots in each section
6+6+6=18

You will be outbred white dog. Then we will use your political system against you and institute Shari'a. You won't fight the government or you will die.

that makes 18 18 18 or 666666

I don't care, have fun with that.

You'll care when you get Nick Berg'd dog.

I have a lot of firearms, I'm not worried about getting 'Nick Berg'd' as you so callously put it.

I love it when /pol/cucks larp as muslims it's funny as fuck

I wasn't larping when I fucked your girlfriend. She thanked me for giving her some dick from a real man. Not a pink floppy thing like you. Get used to that.

wew
Really activates the almonds