Im a dog breeder. The slammed/smashed fad is wearing down. Any idea of what to breed next for maximum profit...

Im a dog breeder. The slammed/smashed fad is wearing down. Any idea of what to breed next for maximum profit? I was making 5k for each toad pitbull

thats fucked up
>kys

People love dogs that can't breathe and have bug eyes, maybe try turning something like a Collie into something like a Pug. A dog smart enough to understand its own suffering.

Looks like something from fallout.

How about shihztus?

Very cute and expressive.

kys

You have to fucking go back /an/

>slammed/smashed

Mini corgi/huskies. Huskorgs? You need a better name for it tho

>google toad pitbull
>its actually a thing
lmao

Its called Horgi actually.

This. The next big thing is going to be self-aware suffering. Bonus points if the animal repeatedly tries to kill itself

seriously though why the fuck do people do this to living creatures
like, why would you purposely cripple something's breathing, or support the practice
as someone who "lives" with terrible breathing and suffers through every last little fucking thing that it causes, i almost feel impulsed enough to say that if you're a part of this then you should unironically kill yourself
inducing complications that compromise proper breathing is like guaranteeing stunted physical and mental development in a creature—thus making the world more retarded
fuck you to the farthest reaches of hell for purposefully making the world more retarded

animals don't have the burden of reflective consciousness

this is terrible

i would rather have you run pajeet scams in crypto than do this to dogs

This is why I support white genocide

Kill yourself OP

To all the youngins, please adopt at your local shelter

i dont trust a single soul who likes these types of dogs

major red flag.

How about you invest in some gasoline and set yourself on fire.

Fuck you dog breeder scum. The world doesn't need any for profit dog breeders. You're a cruel piece of shit.

who let /an/ out of their cage

How would you know that for certain?

What the fuck are you talking about?
>Dog gets beaten up by person
>Dog is now scared of such person
>Dog is loved by person
>Dog now loves person back and is always happy when they see the person

SMASHED

This is when America jumped the shark.

>Moralfags
Guys c'mon, help a nigga make some cash

AND SLAMMED

I have one of these. Like a mini husky with a corgis face and colors. Awesome dog.

Welcome to the slam jam

Because thats the case.
mineral>plant>animal>human different levels of consciousness.
animals are in the moment always they do not reflect like we do

>think about it

Plz Veeky Forums how do I become a kidnapper and sell virgin young women to people for the highest price. I know these girls will be drugged, raped and probably killed, but Guys c'mon, help a nigga make some cash.

>Ecclesiastes 7:13 - Consider the work of God: for who can make [that] straight, which he hath made crooked?
>Matthew 15:13 - But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Enjoy burning in eternal hellfire.

OP, I will personally send you enough crypto to buy a gun

Haven't you ever known a bright dog? They can both remember the past and plan for the near future.

Buy iota

dogs are so 2010s
breed pigs, the small ones

You do make a very valid point. How do we kidnap an sell young virgin women? How do we know they are virgin? There must be a market for it somewhere! I bet we can make tons of cash.

Breed Doberdanes
Those fuckers look like they're used to guard the gates of he'll and it'll stop you from breeding retarded shit like that and making some poor animal's existence a pain

Can you breed a Doberman and a shihztu? I like to look at dogs as Pokémon so..
Pichu-Shihtzu
Pikachu-Lasa Apsa
Rycho-DoberShoo

Hell*
I'm phoneposting like a dirty cunt