What historical figure angers communists so much they don't even want to utter his name?

What historical figure angers communists so much they don't even want to utter his name?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2000/02/4020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reagan

Stalin

Thatcher

Unironically H*tler

>This man is a Nobel Peace Prize
If I was Russian I would have ambushed and shot him

Possibilities

Nah

They say his name all the time though

Joe McCarthy, Suharto, Pinochet, Deng, Reagan, Thatcher, Gorbachev, Yeltsin, or the Clintons

For intracommunist bickering bring up Trotsky, Stalin, Bordiga, or Gramsci

How do capitalcucks explain this?

Spooked SJWs like to meme him for some reason, but IRL he made Marx so furiously butthurt that he responded with a raging, ad-hominem-riddled polemic that's longer than all of Mad Max's works combined.

for modern western commies it's definitely either McCarthy or Pinochet, but for commies in general I'd say probably Trotsky or Hitler

Stirner still formulated the best critique of Marxism, even if Marx successfully rebutted him

Keynes and Bakunin are tied for a close second imo

>USSR economy collapses
>capitalists take over
>reverse economic decline in only seven years despite political instability caused by USSR
>make Russia more prosperous than ever

What is there to explain?

They deserve it

Communist China's greatest foe.

This.

The sparrow

Why the fuck is this retarded meme spouted so often?
The pest campaign neither killed all the birds nor did it coincide with the great famine. Furthermore, the blame for the great famine is almost 100% shitty logistics, maoism, and droughts. The sparrows had vety little to do with it.

Stop accepting one source written in 1998 by a devout revisionist historian as the final arbiter of facts.

T. Communist angered by this historical figure.

>Why do people make memes that upset me

t. Chinese censorship official

Can you post more about the logistics of the Great Famine?

I run into similar problems trying to explain the Arduous March to people.

go to bed Mao

>implying the harshest critics didn't come from the Left
Rosa Luxemburg

Marx eventually adapted to his criticism, the whole Right has yet to catch up

I love people like you

t. Maoism Internet Defense Force

I think we found our answer gents, sparrows dealt more asshurt than all the Fascists or together

My bad it is probably Bordiga

Hitler, not more in the way that they can't STOP saying his name, rather than not uttering it

McCarthy for American leftists, he named them, and that was the ultimate crime

Franco and Pinochet for kicking them in the balls, and then going on to lead great successes instead of falling into shitholes like all the other Marxists.

>sparrows deserve it

He named them. And then took it so far that he completely invalidated his efforts and gave them a leg to stand on.

The first Red Scare was far more effective than McCarthy's ramblings

the sparrow genocide attempt is just one of the many autistic ideas of Mao.

Everyone LOVES Hitler. This needs to be understood.

McCarthy was nothing but masturbation for people already against communism and validation for the left.

Mao dindu nuffin, fucking imperialists

And the winner of the Butthurt Commies trophy goes to the sparrow

Congratulations Mr. Sparrow

I didn't think of this until now, but I would say McCarthy had a similar effect to the fight against communism as BLM has had on race relations.

>kill all the birds that eat pests that fucks up your harvest
>without said birds,pests can now roam around unhindered and eat your shit without any predator
>wonder why your crops are all dying while Commissar Lee has to pull a figure out of his ass to indicate the crops that your village to appease the Communist Party

USSR collapsed in 92/93 you dumbass

Learn to read a graph

For sure

First Red Scare actually destroyed radicalism in America. McCarthy just ruined the lives of a couple hundred prominent individuals.

1960s/70s COINTELPRO shit was much more destructive.

You realize that the reason Yeltsin got any power in he first place was because the Soviet economy was in the verge of collapse, right?

>McCarthy did anything wrong
>McCarthy uncovered nothing
Neither of these are factual
mobile.wnd.com/2000/02/4020/

This isn't even mentioning Alger Hiss and or Rosa/Ethel Rosenberg, let alone Openheimer

Also, Bakunin > margs

The only actual evidence of a commie subversion in that article is a recollection of how certain advisors push for pro Soviet policy. But that is no concrete evidence that those particular advisors were being told to do so by the USSR

Sparrows, the Red Mans Bane

Fucking brilliant.

Jesus
Mary too

am I the only one here who considers Maoboos worse than stormfags?

Do you not think that on balance, mao did more good than harm?

>mao did more good than harm?

well, he did kill over 10 million chinese people so I guess he isnt so bad

nietzsche
deleuze

he died and let Deng Xiaoping take over, I guess that was good

>the right has yet to catch u-

Trump

p

>Completely overhauling the entire economy of a world power only takes a couple years guys!

>premier of the Soviet Union in a pizza commercial
America took like 20 victory laps on the commies

lol