IOC's DIONS have

IOC's DIONS have
- Bitcoin Address Aliases (Instead of 1034345156xgfo4 you have coffeeshop-io, people can make these with their IOC and sell them to each other. More real world adoption bc no more long ass confusing addresses for normies)
- Storage on their Blockchain
- Encrypted Private messaging through the blockchain

And the block call for DIONS is on Sept 27th. I haven't even told you about Chameleon yet, go read up on it yourself.

>DIONS

I legit think this is so genius. Its dns but for blockchain. Im giving OMG about 2 more weeks to moon, once it hits $20 im selling my whole staxk and putting it all in on IOC

This timer will start within the week, you don't wanna buy in after like a cuck do you?

I hope for your sake you don't miss out.

>it's ____ but for blockchain

literally equivalent to "it's useless"

except that isn't all it is. and also that doesn't mean its useless. making aliases for addresses that can be protected and traded is going to be a huge part of dions.

stay mad no-iocer

DNS as in Domain name servers. You're telling me blockchains should only ever utilize addresses like 1k23jnff344n3nn43ndc?

Stay poor fag.

Thinking about buying some IOC and also getting in on the Chianlink crowdsale. Am I gonna make it?

i'm telling you that blockchains aren't nearly as useful as you cucks are convincing yourselves they are and that trying to make them prettier at this point when they're still just a meme with few practical applications makes that very clear

If you get in while the price is low you'l be fine. Volume is very thin and well spread out between the community, many who will continue to stake.

>mmm-m-muh centralization, right guys?

If you think decentralized blockchains are irreverent at this stage, you're the equivalent to those who though the internet was a passing fad in the 90s.

yeah DIONS, bro

>soon

Havn't you heard the news? They're halting development and news, because of the hurricane(s)

DIONS, bro.

If anything it delays it by nothing or to 2 weeks.

If you mean the need every ICO has to blockchain everything in existance, then yes, it's dumb.
But if you doubt it as a form of currency then I'm sorry.

Isn't it just holding off on the countdown until the lead dev has his shit in order?

>irreverent

also you're like one of those stuffed shirt retards from a dilbert comic who thought it was a good idea to put payroll in the cloud

I'll screen cap this comment and show it to your grandchildren as the reason why their family is poor.

You know that after a couple of generations even huge amounts of wealth are almost totally lost, right?

thats code for he REALLY doesn't have his shit in order.

so you'll be waiting another 4 years for your dions, bro.

>dns for blockchain
Why would it better than Ethereum's ENS?

I mean I'm not actually holding any IOC right now anyways. I'll buy in the moment they have the countdown up and running

Don't fall for the fudders user.
ODN-fags are fudding IOC like crazy in every thread because they got stuck holding bags and can't get in.
IOC project lead lives in Miami so he had to evacuate, thus delaying DIONS launch by probably no more than a week. If anything this is the chance to accumulate more.

Ethereum isn't a currency, it's a fuel.

>what is a QR code.....

Stfu retard

Who the fuck actually uses a QR code?