Bout to break under 4k

Bout to break under 4k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMkmGb1W-9s&t=2s
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
bitcoinwisdom.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is your strat user? I have sold all shitcoins except ARK planning to buy more ARK in the dip.

Hold solid stuff known not to crash with BTC.
My personal pick is IOC right now, but I'm sure there are more.

I've dumped everything into DOGE

Crisis averted, already mooning again
$5000 by the end of Sunday

We wont know whats going on until tomorrow and the direction will be clear by early next week

Crypto is heading towards Bear Country and there's no turning back.

BUY UBY BUY DONT LET THIS HAPPEN IF IT GOES UNDER 4000 WE WILL SEE AN CRASH WE HAVE NEVER WITNESSED ON EARTH

It needs to drop more than 70% to be as bad as the 2014 crash. I weathered that and I'll weather this.

The next 3 months are uncertain. We've had nearly a 9 month bull run and now we will have to endure all the nocoiners and boomers coming out of the woodwork. But by early next year will be kicking people in the balls again. Cliff high says sept will be big but we will see.

Why are Coinbase's prices so fucking shit?
Where should I be buying BTC?

gemini is pretty comfy senpai

You shouldn't be buying today or even this week. Wait for a proven floor.

I know i'm just thinking ahead, I originally bought on Coinbase but now i'm seeing that it's literally $200 higher than average and i'm a greedy fuck who wants that money.
On that note though. What does a proven floor look like?

Brazil.

$3400

hope you guys are in tether

This is textbook but this is what you are looking for, a price it keeps bouncing off and doesn't seem able to get below.

Well I guess Bitfinex is off the table too, fuck me.

I never short BTC but I'm ready to rummage through the altcoin bargain-bin in the coming weeks.

We can go lower! Bring on 3k

2600 floor this week.
2000 this month
These are my bets.

Bittrex down 1.2% overall against Bitcoin in the last hour and a half, compare that with how much Bitcoin itself is down

That's awfully fast movement for BTC.

>just sold my shit

if it doesn't go any lower I'm going to fucking kill myself

all I ever do is buy high and sell low like an idiot

I'M SO EXCITED! For all the scared newfags, this is what's about to happen: youtube.com/watch?v=cMkmGb1W-9s&t=2s

Don't get weak hands now. Any gains you've had, forget about them. I'm a dip veteran. What happens is a drop, followed by new money flooding in, and you get rocketed to heights you never thought imaginable!

We're almost at 2 weeks of red daily candles on BTC, I expect full-on panic mode when it hits 3 and 4 weeks.
I'm thinking now is the time to buy alts people consider "safe"

It's going lower we broke 4k

TO THE ARK

I'm not really going to consider anything safe at the moment, just keeping my money in fiat

Unironically I think PoS coins will moon over the next little bit, I've been grabbing a fair amount of the ones under 100 sat just in case.

We are still here.

I would just HODL BTC if I wasn't balls deep in ARK but as I am I'm going to HODL ARK. Whales have been playing with it way too much for me to risk selling under 1b marketcap.

Good luck user. I'm just happy I made some comfy gains before pulling the escape chute.
I'll laugh though if I wake up tomorrow and BTC is 5k

Are you guys fudding or retarded? It's not like every market is at 3400. Arbitagers must be having a field day.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

>just bought more yesterday at $4200

Don't even care. Iron hands baby.

Which ones?

These are Chinese exchanges. The things have largely shut down in the last 24 hours and people are either unable to get their money or are trying to get some of it out while they can. The vast majority of people who would be able to open an account on one of these sites is legally forbidden to use it right now.

trading at $3386 USD in China.

why does their price in China dip so much lower than ours when it drops, whereas their higher price tends to match up with ours?

Chink exchanges don't count. When americans wake up they don't check china prices first.

UPHOLD

more weak hands

Bought at $4500 or something.
Will just hold and ride.

>it's gone up almost 100 since I sold

Patience, don't be a day trader, be a week trader.

Which website is this?

B-but if I make 2% every day for 7 days that's more compounded than 10% every week. Muh gains

Good question.

I think it has to do with risk tolerance and loss sensitivity. I believe the Chinese, when operating as a cryptocurrency market, tend to value avoiding losses more heavily than western markets. You saw what happened on binance with new coins.

Qtum and omg are the best bang for buck PoS and certain to climb this month

>tfw weak Chinese hands will ensure continued volatility and continued gains for months, maybe years, to come
Feels good

Chinese have shit risk management skills in general. Panic merchants.

bitcoinwisdom.com

I NEVER SLEEP, CUS SLEEP IS THE COUSIN OF DIPS

There are going to be so many Wojacks in the coming weeks/months even

Not really, no.

Yep, this is going to be so many newcoins first real crash.

liquidity is getting shittier, more ppl movings coins to other exchanges outside china because of pboc. they can never kill btc but they can still cause shifts in the market.