Meanwhile, on bizarro Veeky Forums

meanwhile, on bizarro Veeky Forums...

Fuck the romans
The germanic tribes where vastly superior
Also just to go on record, fuck napoleon

How could Germany have lost Operation Barbarossa?

Hey guys man it is so rare walk about WWII or the Nazis how weird is that? Anyway who here has a working knowlege of the atrocities of pol pot? I got a question about it......

>did you know there were other genocidal dictators in the 20th century? bet you didn't. isn't that INTERESTING???

*shitposts autistically about non-white people*

Why are negroids subhuman hut moneys? Is it because negroids are subhuman hut monkeys?
Discuss. No emotional arguments.

I appreciate the fine and high level discourse posters from Turkey employ on this board. Where would we be without them?

It sure is a good thing that we all agree on Stalin and his place in history. Now lets get back to having some reasonable dialogue about [literally anything that triggers ideologues].

Is anyone kind of tired of how many PhD historians are on this board? Like the minute I get something wrong there are 10-12 experts replying to me with pages of sources and documents, at first it was great but after awhile I couldn't really get a word in edgewise and I definitely want to keep this board on topic.

LindyBeige is pretty good.

Could the Americans have repelled the Japanese landings in California without Alexei II implementing the lend-lease program?

Please Tsaristboos abstain from answering, only objective people pls.

You know what this board needs more of? Those why do leftists hate white people thread.

Pregnant Anne Frank art and stories really are hurting the quality of this board. We need less of it.

Also Hitler was right and Bomber Harris is a war criminal. Sieg Heil my fellow anons!

man, /pol/ is our true brotherboard isn't it?

I hate sucking cock

Catholics are Christian

>Also just to go on record, fuck napoleon
This. To hell with that croatian lanklet

Livium should never let me pay him his asking price to draw pregnant Anne Frank x Charles II pics

This totally isn't my email so we can do business anonymously if he so desires

[email protected]

Man, commies and nazis really contribute to this board with their awesome revisionism.

Underrated

Can you Veeky Forums shitposters please stop spouting your bullshit on /pol/? Just stay on your containment board.

Does anyone want to discuss the Holy Roman Empire?
I think we can all agree it was indeed Holy, Roman and an Empire

Sea people are the masterrace
Bronze weapons are for scrubs

>opening post includes the word jew but the thread doesn't instantly devolve into an argument over whether the holocaust happened

I'm sure glad /pol/ never comes to this board and stays in their containment safe space.

> ယနေ့ဈေးကွက်ထဲမှာဇာတိအမေရိကန်အထီးကိုကြည့်ပါ
> အသင်းအဖွဲ့ဥပဒေများကိုချိုးဖောက်ကိုကွောကျရှံ့ထဲကထွက်သွားဖို့ရှိ ဒီဥပမာထဲမှာ

> ငါ့မျက်နှာကို

Is that supposed to be tengwar?

I can't read elvish, tranlation please.

I hate discussing the merits of communism and the morality of the Crusades

subtle

bugs.. have some more carrots

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

I'm not hyped for the Anne Frank cartoon at all

/thread I guess?

Was Churchill the Cincinnatus of the 20th C?

I'm so glad we only have to answer questions once. It's really relaxing to know that anons with questions just check out the FaQ/archived threads to see if their question might already have been answered.

Imagine how awful it'd be if we got the same thread with the same replies, several times per week?

je deteste les grenouilles eternels
nous devons parler l'anglais maintenant

*eternelles
*devrions

Fuck Charles II literral retard I bet he is the most hated person on the board

[Quality, well-researched post.]

was it genius?

[even-tempered response that drives the discussion forward.]

What if Philip II was assassinated, leaving Alexander as a young man to take over Greece?

I've read a bunch of pictures on /pol/ about the Gulags and they're saying that they weren't real. Did people actually got sent Siberia for not agreeing with the USSR?

My history teacher tells me that people got sent to Siberia during the war. But that seems to me like a logistical nightmare and in no way contributing to the war effort. Seems like german propaganda to me.

How have Jews managed to contribute so much to us? I'm learning Hebrew and I was wondering if his has any tips of good texts to read for understanding the Torah, Talmud and Jewish life. תודה!

Yeah this is typical Aryan trickery used to get you to accept American rule. These fuxkig whites. Bread removal when?

Turkey, my friend? They may be great, but where would we be without Canada?

history &
was a mistake

I'm thankful that Protestantism developed historically, and spoke truth to the power of the decadent Catholic Church. The world is a much better place for the existence of Protestantism, and I know that deep down inside, you all agree.

Luigi Cadorna did a very good work

Cheeky bastard, I like you.

Totally agree, user. Luigi was the caesar of his times, with his ingenious tactics and strategy (as shown at the infamous Triumph of the Isonzo River) netting Italy a ton of concessions against France that wouldn't have happened otherwise. It's a shame that he died so early, when all he wanted to do was serve his country in the best way he knew how.

Veeky Forums is bizarro Veeky Forums. Every time people try to force a meme other people will force the opposite.

epic raid pollacks - aha!

Oui, gracias.

Is this some sort of comic-book reference? I don;t really read a lot of comics.

>Luigi was the caesar of his times,

And Mario was the Cicero of his.

Egyptians were white guys

Bizarro is basically a retarded evil superman clone

No?

You fucked up, user, this is normal Veeky Forums

Guys, I would just like to apologize for the poor behavior of the Jewish people in the past, perhaps some of the claims we made were wrong.

I just read this book by a philosopher and realized how much meaning and purpose life has! From now on I will apply these principles to myself to live a better existence.

Why are there not more Christians on this board? I find it very relaxing to talk to them due to their honesty and straightforward attitude. Their dedication to the discovery of truth makes me wish they posted more often.

Gee guys, I sure am glad that we unanimously defined fascism and where it stands on the political spectrum! If only we could define capitalism, but that's nearly impossible!

Indeed, Capitalism simply doesn't work.

Also marx was a genius, he did nothing wrong.

Can we stop with the history threads? I get it, everyone likes to discuss it and it's on the name, but humanities is where the quality content is. We need more religion, philosophy and politics threads.

DON'T DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Stalin was terrible, he ruined the USSR

Indeed, based trotsky.

Post leaders who did everything right

DO IT AGAIN KESSELRING

The joke
-------------------------------------------
Your head.