We have been had, isn't it?

We have been had, isn't it?

maybe, i mean if everything crashes then this will crash too. but if it recovers, like it probably will, then this shit will moon sooner than later (sept 15 release)

if everything doesnt crash i see this going to 30 cents in the short term, dipping a bit, and then rising from there

Strongly considering this coin desu.... just hodl

>an if everything crashes then this will crash too. but if it recovers, like it probably will, then this s

yep bought 100k @ .21 now 0.12... REEEEEEEEE

bought it at .24
im not even going to break even for fucking months.
only 13k though so w/e

Run a node for massive gains

Short it like you always do.

Everything dipped lately.

guide to node etc?

bump for node answer

Sorry user I have no idea, I just know you get paid in TNT by doing so and the more TNT you hold the larger your reward

To run a node you just have to have the whole blockchain downloaded

Yeah man, I need guide, how setup etc...

Nevermind, found some shit, its getting released on 15th... so not available yet.

it's 84%+ ICO price so i'm comfy as fuck with my 23000 TNT

Waiting for September 15th gonna masternode the shit out of it

I'm waiting until it gets on a bigger exchange like bittrex. it'll moon for sure!

why the fuck would it moon becasue of bittrex?it will moon when the technology gets applied wide everywhere,
bittrex may fix its price though

I have yet to hear why the fuck anyone would want this coin. And it's named after a Game of Thrones character? Fuck off.

How much TNT needed for the masternode?

coz my guess is that alot of ppl are not bothered to buy this on liqui or hitbtc. majority only have accounts on big exchanges and once it hits bittrex I expect it to moon.

What was ico price?

I hope we see 0.3$ on 15th

If it can get to $0.3 do you think it could get to $1 sometime soon?

Wait for year and yes, even$2

With the current supply of 200m, I don't think it will reach to 30 cents this month. If more people accumulate it and no weak hands, we might see 30 cents by next month.

unlike most coins, TNT actually has a strong dedicated team that wants to be/beat the level of factom

this might sound like meme, but tnt is a good long term hodl, just to see how it does because it really hasnt taken off yet

i bought in the ico and i could have flipped it for 3x right off the bat but im hodling cause i think this coin has potential