Every supporter gtfo leaving the shitting situation hitting the fan
GDP 2017 first 6 month 0,2% lower than Greece
20% less purchrase power vs €
3% Inflation
Houses cost more than your eyes
Detroit of Europe confirmed
VS
moderately large city in the geographical centre of Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_midpoint_of_Europe#Geographic_centre_of_the_European_Union
only city in the world with 2 central banks
At least 15 international banks will move there after Brexit
richest city in Europe by GDP per capita
Autobahn has no speed limit
pioneering techno music including Sven Vath

Been to frankfurt. Its dogshit to say the least

Frankfurt is uncool

b-b-b-but continental breakfast even?

>Germany
Enjoy Muhammad's cock, Adolf.

Nice just bough100k

What if germany ends up being the good guys in WW3 this time

frankfurt is sooo fucked up - you clearly haven't been there
One of the few cities besides Berlin where you can see people walking around with needles in their arms in broad daylight

You see that in certain parts of London as well... Also saw people with their crack pipe in hand walking in stores..

Both are kike nests. I say we gas both of them.

>this time

I too am an edgy middle schooler

Kike detected.

the only parts where something is NOT ghetto is in those banks mentioned above where they sit at 6000$ desks with 500$ lamps and 1000$pens fucking people over their last bucks.
>richest city in Europe by GDP per capita
kek
1 guy with 10000000000000$
and 9 guys with 1$ still make a large GDP right
right??

Frankfurt is Europe's NYC. A paradise for people with career aspirations and the right contacts in the financial sector.
Hell on earth for all the poor niggas living in the suburbs / slums.
Apart from its function as financial hub it is also the city with the highest human and drug trafficking in Europe.
Nice city centre though.

Also Germany is not “overrun“ by refugees. There are less refugees / citizen than in most other European countries

Meh, Frankfurt is pretty boring and if you arrive at night and leave the main station, you feel like you stepped into the LA part of Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines (plus I got hit up by drug dealers twice within 5 min). The old part of town is nice, but Frankfurt is not really known to be an attractive city or even a city with much to do. It also has a reputation to be pretty crime-ridden, lots of gangster rap etc.

>Also Germany is not “overrun“ by refugees. There are less refugees / citizen than in most other European countries

lel, only sweden and austria have a per capita higher number of "refugees" and when you are in german cities you will realize very quickly, that about 40% of the population is not ethnically german. in public transport you can hear all sorts of languages but only rarely standard german.

A couple of decades from now German will be the standard second language in Europe.

Thing is that most of the immigrants in Germany are Europeans, not shitskins like in Swedecuck

I preferred Berlin, but I am a degenerate

>in public transport you can hear all sorts of languages but only rarely standard german.

Now that is an exaggeration. The (30-) 40% are right, but that's only the biggest cities and those aren't really the places you should visit, anyway. 100-300k cities are also under pressure in some parts of Germany, but not as bad as the 10 biggest cities.

OK, it's bad. Still, it's not like you hear more German than non-German, and I'm from a big city.

>German
You spelled Arabic wrong