Gave into the OMG meme

gave into the OMG meme
invested my car savings you fuckers better be right

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xd8da6bf26964af9d7eed9e03e53415d37aa96045#tokentxns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user I hope you are kidding... We bear market now, it's gonna crash and burn when Apple announces its face pay and it doesn't involve OMG

luckily for me im going to kill myself next year

like the last bear market that lasted all of a week

Why on earth... would apple ever involve themselves with OMG, or let their names be associated? What the hell does OMG have to offer apple?? Not a damn thing, that's what. The fact that people actually believe there is going to some partnership here is really disturbing, and telling.

Coins go down for about a week
BTC is still around 4k, up from 600 last year
We're in a "Bear Market"
Okay then user...

The news doesn't have to be Apple to be a big announcement

You did right son

b-but omisego will never dip below 10 r-right

May I ask how much your car savings were? I am tempted to sell my car and invest the proceeds in crypto but decided that would be too degenerate. I rarely use it anyway.

faggot, when btc dips below $4k again and bottoms out at $3k, OMG will nosedive to $5, enjoy your bags

You and all my Omisebros will make it... gameplan: Afte the omg moon, take profits put into Chainlink, flip that shit and then put it back into OMG.

It might, I can't predict the market. I would just chill on that shit for a long while if it does.

as the total market cap decreases we can be sure that OMG will be WTF

idk if you're memeing but this is what I'm doing as well. honestly sounds like a good plan to me.

i had around 5k to buy a used subaru impreza
though i could just invest in omg and wait like 3 to 6 months until i can buy a newer one

it really sounds like a solid plan
i don't really NEED a car right now

But when the hype dies out and you realise you bought an overpriced coin due to dubious claims on twitter and you're sat there fingering your butthole as you see the price bleed out what are you gonna do? Sell now don't be an omgoy

Selling would bd stupid at that point just watch the charts price goes up and down just wait out for more twitter hype to sell back as long as it takes hours days weeks months years

Vitalik Buterin has over 4 million dollars in OMG.

Do you trust money skelly or don't you?

Because of airdrop...

Money skeleton got like 300k of those coins.
He can't be wrong.
Same. Lately crypto is like one of the few things that keep me going. Last two years of my life were the worst hell someone can experience.

>overpriced

4 milliom dollars to single person in aidrop are you mentally challenged or something

Does it matter? If you have 4 million dollars in assets, you're not just going to let them sit there unless you expect them to give you good returns.

You can clearly see it's not from the airdrop retard

etherscan.io/address/0xd8da6bf26964af9d7eed9e03e53415d37aa96045#tokentxns

he has been holding them for at least 2 months