Why do these guys not get hate?

>Undermine and weaken the Papacy resulting in its permanent decline in power and prestige, which later opens the door to the Reformation. Also kill based Templars, which is denounced by every other western kingdom.

>Attack Italy and Germany for centuries for no reason. Gets pissed off when Germany tired of being a victim unites and takes back Metz and Alsace. Plots revenge resulting in web of alliances that fuck up Europe permanently.

>Sides with Turks and Protestants against Catholics

>Basically invents (((civic nationalism))) during the revolution giving full citizenship to le based blacks. Basically spawns all modern leftism that afflicts the west to this day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yv7UJLOyERs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Get lenient treatment after Napoleon defeated but give harsh peace to Germany

Bad writting, the hero can't be wrong, everyone who hate him is wrong.
France is just a mary sue.

youtube.com/watch?v=yv7UJLOyERs

In order to make your rhetorical argument OP, you must first cite at least one thing which is genuinely bad and regrettable. When you fail to do this, you're basically making your would-be opponent's argument for him.

Veeky Forums is full of frenchmen in exile from /pol/

Source?

Why would anyone hate such a nation of losers? You hate those who are successful, you don't hate abject failures, that would just be pointless. To put it another way, no amount of hate we can direct at France is worse than the reality of being French.

>Bismarck condemns France to chop out its territories and pay 5 billions of franc-or for reparations despite all the fighting happening in France
>/pol/-tards believe that France was harsh at Versailles

This. People still seem to be under the impression that the number of French posters is tiny because not many Frenchmen know English. But in reality Veeky Forums is filled with them. This is their "zone" so to speak because they don't have to show their flag. And a small number of autists can be responsible for a large number of posts, for example the Franks autist. All Anglo and German hate threads are made by Frenchmen as well.

More like utter retards on here who never browsed flagboards hold the false believe that anyone who likes France or dislikes Britain is French
Try browsing /int/ sometimes, tards

You're delusional

As far as i know there is a Wehraboo Lorrain, and one or two Bretons

>All Anglo and German hate threads are made by Frenchmen as well.
Most likely the Poles

German here
From my experience on /pol/ and /int/, most anti-German posts and threads are actually made by Brits
For some reason they seem to project all their anti-EU hatred on Germany...

>everyone who hates anglos is french
The vast majority of countries have one reason or another to hate Britain.

I was pissed off about France not being included in that game and I believe that France should have taken precedence over both the USA and Britain.
That doesn't mean I feel the need to make constant Anglo/German hate threads like Frenchbois do.

>Most likely the Poles
True, but Poles seem to hate France as well as Britain and Germany. So they can't entirely be responsible, since Veeky Forums is extremely pro-French and not simply anti-Anglo/German.

Idk, there are subtle differences I think. British anti-German posts are usually about the EU specifically, whereas the posts you see on Veeky Forums are always about le destroyer of europe, Protestantism, the HRE etc.

Brits are among the most buttdevasted people on this website
Butthurt about Germany, butthurt about France, butthurt about America, butthurt about Spain....and the list goes on

Veeky Forums love france because of all the butthurt cause by them.

Veeky Forums should love Turkey even more, then.

>since Veeky Forums is extremely pro-French

This board is filled with French-hate threads

Aside from this one there are two other Anti-French threads :

Guess that it is natural given that only 100 years ago they had the greatest empire in the world but nowadays they're just USA's European airstrip.

Anglos are buttblasted about even Ireland and South Africa of all countries.

Then how would they shit on Germany?

Dude its just funposting

Because nobody cares for shit that happened centuries ago

>le french revolution was marxist and destroyed le nationalism xDDDD

We're probably just a handful on Veeky Forums, and there are already rather few French flags on /pol/...
It's interesting to see these frog hate threads popping up on a regular basis, it makes us feel somehow important, thanks. Not even the Brits hate us that much, I suspect these threads are made by some /k/ tards, they seem to be allergic to everything that's French.
Not that I care btw, and at least on Veeky Forums these kind of flag hate thread have more or less their place.

ah yes another butthurt thread, mad because of france's superiority. "destroyed le nationalism revolutionw as marixsyte", france created both ethno nationalism and civic nationalism.

>implying any of this is bad
The rural retard Anglo strikes again

>Also kill based Templars, which is denounced by every other western kingdom.

You're aware that Templars were themselves French, right?
Hating on the French for that is like hating on Russians an an ethnicity for killing Tsarists

t. butthurt anglo
I am a proud American who still stand up for the greatness of France against anglo and germanic decadence and barbarism
France did nothing wrong

Are you seriously implying you can't dislike a group for harming a part of itself, especially when you sympathize with that part of the group?

>Also kill based Templars, which is denounced by every other western kingdom.
Would this have actually been circumvented by any other kingdom though? They were a State within a State, and Phillipe I couldn't tackle their growing influence with much more tact than slaughtering them to the last before they'd outweigh royal influence.

Also, Templars are mainly French. Why love Templars who are French, but then smear the French royal family who murdered them?

>Sides with Turks and Protestants against Catholics
Are we really buying into this "the Thirty years' WASN'T about politics" meme again?

>anglo and germanic decadence and barbarism
lol the french literally invented modern degeneracy and the idea of individuality above the rights, needs and goals of the collective

Fuck of Anglo-Germaic degenerate

You invented marxism and every kind of degeneracy during Weimar, then later spread it to the whole World

Til today your still speading your degeneracy like racemixing, cuckholding and so on

>undermine and weaken the papacy
Napoleon I's relation to the pope was in no way worse than the Emperors of the HRE in years past, in fact in many ways he mended relations with the church.

Napoleon III was the fucking ardent protector of the Catholic Church during his reign. From crushing roman republicans to protecting the Christians of the levant. You can't really ask for a better catholic.

>attack germany and italy for centuries for no reason
Now this is just bait. Habsburgs encrouached on France for centuries from Spain, Burgundy, Germany, and Italy. Even after this the Germans conspired with Britian and Russia to fuck France over
>italy
France historically had better relations with the italians then the germs did. The French were seen as liberators from the Austrians throughout the Napoleonic wars, even after the large
territorial annexatons.

>plots revenge
What a fucking joke, the french retreated their soldiers from the border a bit when tensions were high as a sign of good will. Revanche died with Boulanger in the 1880s and wasn't revived until the war broke out.

>sides with turks and protestants
A deal with the devil to prevent Austrian encroachment, like I said before.

>Basically invents (((civic nationalism))) during the revolution giving full citizenship to blacks spawns modern leftism etc.
They essentially invented all nationalism retard. The french also invaded haiti to reinstitute slavery. Your entire argument is fucking stupid.

tl;dr most likely bait but just in case you really are a dumb idiot.

>individual above nation
Holy shit you are completely clueless. French revolution was all about sacrifice for the nation and the struggle. Listen to fucking La Marsailles or read about levee en masse.

>marxism
>invented during weimar
germans and anglos are both decadent and sunk into degeneration unlike the brave French people, but I'm not sure if you have the timeline right

You invented marxism
AND every kind of degeneracy during Weimar

Happy ?

I guess the gig is up.

It's the jig, Pierre. The jig is up.

>French do not get hate

You guys need to go otuside Veeky Forums sometimes. Shitting on the French is a national sport in every anglo country under the sun. And also England.

>why do the French not get hate

Is this a joke?

napoleon and the french revolution washed the monarchies crime away

france is great
britshits out

bullshit, anglose are completely autistic chav shitposters or south USA idiots

french ppl are OK by every standard, its the anglo dogs that are disgusting and it just shows how much of an autist anglos are for being obsessed by frogs

everybody but retarded 3rd worlders hate anglos because you are SHIT

I want this meme to end.
From wall Central Powers Germany had best treatment while some of its allies were practically partioned.
Their treaty with defeated France previously and Russia in that war shows they would be much harsher to their enemies if they won WW1.
And winning powers even put alot of effort to not weaken Germany that much with Poland barely couldn't get any lands from them.

"b-but it can only be the french who make anti-german threads!!!!"