>girlfriend pregnant
>suddenly terrified
>working 3 jobs
>go to doctor after taking a shit and noticing its white
>stage IV pancreatic cancer
>spread to liver
>going to die before meeting my child
>dont know what else to do besides beg and be called larper

I sold my car for bitcoin including anything else that I have for value. Haven't told girlfriend yet, she thinks I'm just trying to live a healthier life-style which is why I sold my car.

Call me a faggot, call me a LARPer. I'm doing every little thing I can do in my power to help a daughter I will never meet.

I'm instructing that the BTC information be held for 3 years in my will.

If you have anything at all I'll take it. I'm much more of a faggot than Walter White but I want to make sure I don't leave behind absolutely nothing.

18FVsN5cKLudLpzhwn8EcnP33mDf1YLEoC

Sorry for being a faggot

Sent for the keks

>18FVsN5cKLudLpzhwn8EcnP33mDf1YLEoD
Sent for the touching story ;)

Sorry for being a faggot I am bringing nothing to the table besides begging

>18FVsN5cKLudLpzhwn8EcnP33mDf1YLEoD
just sent 100k :^)

Lmao well at least this is what I expected. I want to kill myself, but thanks for making me laugh at least you fucks.

Prove it. Take a picture of your tits with a timestamp and post them. Better yet prove you have cancer. Sorry if you're legit but this is the internet. You could be a pedophile for all I know.

This

Give me 5 minutes

You didn't prove you have cancer user

Definitely going to kill myself much faster than expected

Hey mate, my thoughts are with you and I hope you make mint for your daughter

Now post some medical documents and i will send you 0.1 btc.

Well that just proves that you're fat, and I wasn't going to give you money anyways as I'm currently living around the poverty line with only about $300 in crypto. What I will do is write down your BTC address and in a few years if I ever make it I'll send your family 10% of my BTC. Just make sure they have access to it.

This. Just buy fake medical document templates off the deep web.

Sorry to hear man, I hope you make the most out of life. All the best to your family.

kys ;^)

Video yourself doing the truffle shuffle with your your fat guts time stamped and I'll send you some coin.

Sorry for posting this thread, I feel like even more of a loser now. I hope you all have long and prosperous lives.

You need to start fasting and taking THC oil orally for the cancer. Maybe if you did that you'll live long enough to see your daughter, you fat fuck. Godspeed

fucking cunt stop lying you little shit a go to work.

user, I truly hope if what you're saying is true that your last days here will be full of love.
Do not lie to your girlfriend anymore. Ask her to marry her, it'll be easier for your kid later.
We'll meet again bro

This is why you retards stay poor

EXPOSED. All you had to do was to post your medical documents but you can't since you are a PHONY. Get fucked fat boy.

Because I mess with ebeggars on Veeky Forums?

I think that you have too much fat in your boobs. Or is that the cancer?
Anyway I hope you are larping. If not, don't be to sad, you have actually managed to get a gf and you have a daughter on the way. That's all that matter in life. This put you above most faggots your age

Bad money management in general