Dresden

How come Americans feel about dropping two nukes on Japan but coming let my forget the unjustified bombing of Dresden?

*Completely forget

Because America didn't even bomb the city, it was the British.

do
it
again

>unjustified

the british bombed german civillians before germany invaded the low lands

Because they deserved it, dumb phoneposting nigger.

>In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 722heavy bombersof the BritishRoyal Air Force(RAF) and 527 of the United States Army Air Forces(USAAF) dropped more than 3,900 tons ofhigh-explosivebombs andincendiary deviceson the city.
>527 of the United States Army Air Forces(USAAF)

>Dresdehoax
It never happened.

This.

The Allies were throwing leaflets demanding the German surrender, not bombs.

Casualty estimates range from 200,000 to 20,000 why such wide discrepancy?

And if it was such an effective bombing meant to exterminate the German people, why are there so many so-called "survivors" even today?

I guess it wasn't very effective after all, if so many survived!

the FIRST day of the war (sep. 1, 1939) Germany bombed the shit out of the Polish city of Wielun

If your gonna deny Dresden, deny the whole war

and if it did, it wasnt that bad

Dresden never happened.

Also, Soviets were never in Berlin.

This woman claims to have been 6 years old during the Dresden Bombing.

How can she remember it? I can't remember anything from the time I was 6 years old.

What a fucking liar!
The nerve of these fucking Germs

but i do, brainlet

Fuck off Germ shill

The thing that always gets me about Dresden is that there are no bodies, I visited Dresden when I was on holiday and there weren't any bodies anywhere.

you can see it in her eyes that she's a compulsive lier. in fact these eyes are typical of 90% of germans. now is there a vast conspiracy to cover up the truth about Dresden? no. like a fly germans are attracted to the smell of rot in a civilization and lay their eggs in the pus-filled wound. so that as soon as one german produces a lie for their personal gain the lie spreads like wildfire, as the german's mouth waters at the stench and they lustfully mimic their comrads deceit hoping for a slice of civil society

back to plebbit

The Nazis were hosting centres for Allied POWs, not concentration camps.

Casualty estimates range from 500,000 to 6,000,000 why such wide discrepancy?

And if it was such an effective holocaust meant to exterminate the Jewish people, why are there so many so-called "survivors" even today?

I guess it wasn't very effective after all, if so many survived!

(You)

oh...

Kek, Holocaust Deniers are so stupid they can't even grasp mockery.

Completely justified and should've been done a second time just to make sure

>no bodies

you fucking deserved it
Saged

So couldn't I see any in the streets when I went on holiday to Dresden?

Your saying that bodies (((would))) be melted to the ground like in Pompeii? Stfu

>Germans torch their own people with flamethrowers
>Take pictures
>Blame allies
>Profit

Try again, Hans.

You would expect to see skeletons about the place if the official narrative was true.

Because it wasnt unjust, it was well deserved

Honestly the germans are like cockroaches, they had their asses handed to them before, then they bitched and moned and started shit again, and then they whine when they get fucked again. We should have just waged a war of extermination amd wiped them out so we wouldnt have had to deal with them again, but it looks like thats being taken care of

>You
>The point