What is your biggest regret?

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfbusiness.com/new-325m-dubai-property-project-allow-purchases-via-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't sell ETH at 400

not saving the many btc spent on drugs when they were $300

buying bitcoin

Never sold a single BTC since $1000

Not manning up and saying yes to one of the girls that asked me out in highschool before I graduated and became incel

Not buying an assloaf BTC when i first heard about it in 2013 :(

being 23 and never approached a woman in my life

Not buying in with more money earlier

Buying in with lots of money too late

Not fucking every girl in high school while i was still good looking..

>4 bitcoin here
>3 bitcoin there
>7 bitcoin over here
>5 bitcoin for good measure

good thing I can't sort my wallet by amount or I would certainly kill myself

Sold 93 bitcoin at $116

being too young to make money and buy BTC when it was worth $50

buying eth at 400

This is stupid. You also could have rolled your fiat into btc but no one posts wojaks about paying their rent in 2013. Everytime you bought a $5 cheeseburger you could have bought btc and had about $70 today.

You wouldn't have saved them until now anyway.

had the opportunity to jump on bitcoin at $.05 about 4-5 years ago, I didnt do it because I thought it was a scam... I watched it for a few weeks. .07, .10, .08, .06 ect... skipped it. then all the sudden its up to $10 and i'm all wtf I should have, then it dropped again and I forgot about it until it hit $400, I figured I missed my chance so I never bothered... now its $4k+ and I hate myself

Selling OMG when it jumped from 40k sats to 77k and trying to buy the retrace.

No regrets and u should think the same. Life goes on man and u either live and enjoy it or u can hold on your history and live miserably.

Not buying bitcoin 300.
Not buying ethereum 1 dollar.
Not selling stratis at 400k sat
Keep not selling stratis and put it in Neo when i knew about it (1.70 dollars)

Not living life

This, I should be lone fucker and shouldn't spend all my money on booze and fun, I could be millionaire now

Ignoring my social life in my late teens, early 20s. I now have no friends, no gf, no nothing at 30.

I have no regrets, what's done is done and changing any of that would change who i am.

not buying btc @ $30 way back in 2012.

desu though I likely would have sold it when it peaked at $160.

oh i got lots of those

>didn't sell ether at 400$
>sold ether at 220$ only to buy back in at 265$
>sold ether at 130$ only to buy back in at 160$
>sold 1700 neo at 13$
>sold 800 OMG at 3.5$ at a loss
>sold 550 MCO at 3$, also at a loss

my absolute biggest regret is not converting my entire crypto portfolio into bitcoin before the fork, at that point i had around 30 bitcoin worth of coins, so i would get 30 bcc, which would net me around $30k if i sold at ATH on bittrex, literally free money

i guess i were too scared if the blockchain shat itself and i lost everything

leaving the college money my parents saved up for me in some retarded boomer fund instead of just putting it in robinhood so when the time came, I could take it out easy to put into crypto instead of waiting for fucking checks to come in the mail

Not spending my money on fun stuff and now realizing that my best years will be over soon and i never even left the continent.

Daytraded neo and missed 40k in profit because I was waiting on a dip I knew it was a pure hypecoin I just want to ride the retards to ez gains land.

Still made 5k but it hurts

Fuck social life in early teens, obtain lambos first. Social life is easily fixed with fuckboy attitude and xanax. My social skills are shit too but at least I get laid.

This, but it was in 2010 for me.
I would have almost never work in my life if I did.

having to report every single fucking cryptotrade I made as a taxable event.

I will ow $10,000 this year on a $36000 short term capital gaines. Money I have yet to even touch in my own fucking bank account.

Is it possible to avoid this? Maybe if you transfer low sums so nobody gets suspicious? Or try to cash out by localbitcoins. Taxation is theft.

trade on exchanges that doesn't require you to sign up for an account and share personal information, so the irs cant prove anything

etherdelta is a good example, just make an eth account, and you can trade right away, you dont even need a username or password

to cash out, localbitcoins is probably the best option, or buy physical items with bitcoin and sell them, like gold or jewels

there isn't any. The thing that's the killer is the short-term capital gaines. I'm being taxed at nearly 30% which is absolute robbery.

Is there anything baby boomers havn't fucked up?!

Didnt buy eth last year when it was shilled here

all this does is make me nigger-rich.

how do I buy a house? pay a mortgage? buy a fucking car?

sooner or later, the IRS is going to ask, where the fuck are you getting this money?

I'm doing all this so I DONT have to live like a fucking nigger or wetback.

Where is the fun in that?
Thug life, be a gangsta. Bitches love bad boyz.

starting cyrpto trading.
Now i'm obsessed by this T_T

long term capital gains tax is 15%, short term like 30%....which is better?

>how do I buy a house? pay a mortgage? buy a fucking car?

Yeah I guess it depends on your needs. For me it's enough to be a neet and have a shitload of cash under my pillow.

>contributing to the infrastructure of your country is theft

I'm from a certain country that is currently importing millions of shitskins and niggers per year and they are all getting gibs. You want me to support that? No thanks.

you don't have a choice here, bud.

As soon as you trade in the same year, that trade is a 30% tax on your capital gains. It's a short-term gain.

I am seriously considering at this point to pay the tax, and barrel my money into ARK & ICO, and not touch it for two years.

At least with these two I can get paid.

i'm assuming germany, serves you right for destroying europe

Same. The way I see this is that everyone has obsessions in life. At least we will be in lamboland.

be me
buy 100BTC
puts 20btc into ltc because i have missed the btc train get burned over next year

puts 20btc into xrp because i have missed the btc train get burned over next year

so haveing learnt my lesson put 0.5 BTC into eth ico...and sold 500 of my thousand eth to get 1 or 2 btc back...makes a profit.

if i put 20BTC into eth and held $10M by now

kill me every day

sold 10 btc at 18 usd.

No, many people don't have obsessions in life or a passion for anything. So many people couldn't tell you what their interests or hobbies are.

That's not even much, dumbo.

Didn't tust the Chinks when neo was 6bucks

Responding to this thread and being your father are about tied.

I learned about Bitcoin when it was just $4 but i didn't buy because then it was known as just something you can buy drugs from the deep web with.

gulfbusiness.com/new-325m-dubai-property-project-allow-purchases-via-bitcoin/

bro are you serious, ur crushing my hopes and dreams

neo, definitely

Back in 2007/08 i knew about and even mined a little bitcoin. i think i had like 2 or 3 btc in a wallet.dat file. i deleted the file and forgot about bitcoin because to me at the time it seemed silly so i just discarded it. A few years later it blew up.

If i had only went to the nearest computer store and bought the most beast GPU i could find i would be a millionaire today. Instead im just a poor fag wage slave.

Not buying more Iota. Praise Allah

i don't think anyone could predict that growth anyway

>sold 140btc for $10,500usd
>paid $5,000usd for them
>over 100% gains in a few months
>felt like wolf of wall st

Bitcoin launched in 2009, retard.

Didn't selling when I was in the green two weeks ago.

Now I'm gonna hodl for the next 5 years

I was rich goddmanit, I got it right in front of my eyes. I could have been anyone and done anything I wanted....

So Why didnt I cash out and leave?

I lost it all.

This but 2009 fuuuuuuuuuck

idiots with money.... my favorite kind of people in this market!

Probably dumping my wife, our relationships was a fucking Titanic after 7 years together but she actually loved me.

I lost a HDD on which I had 100 BTC that I bought for fun for pennies.

Oh yeah I lost over 20k in cryptos by losing private keys and DAO hacks
and other shit but it doesn't compare losing humans you love

Bretty sad user. :( Maybe you can try getting back together. It's not too late.

Fuck off

Going to college

Wasted 3 years doing shit while I could have started my own business

Buying TRXC.

My current wife who's fucking me over for legal status now even asked her to testify about me but she declined and just said "it's the past"... time is like ocean sand if you don't grab it and hold on to it, it will be gone forever

Not buying omg earlier

This x $120,000

>time is like ocean sand if you don't grab it and hold on to it, it will be gone forever

sold my neo before 60 pump not happeniong again buying bottom now

Same. Spending 5 btc on some fire molly and tabs was sik @ the festi's tho bruh

selling 40 btc for 450 ...

Spending all my cheap btc in fall 2012 when btc was still under $20 on drugs. Sep 2012 to December 2012 spent around 800btc on hash weed and mdma. Def made money selling the mdma but I would have made literally 50x more just holding onto the coins. Did the same fucking thing on the runup to 1200 in 2013. This bubble I did not miss however thank ducking god because I'm a piece of shit w not many skills and this 500k so far is going to make my life interesting

Bought fucking ton of Chaincoin at $0.4, Held all the way up and all the way down. Sold it on it's last gasp for a tiny little profit - I could have been a contender but I bought into the "we'll pump it to $10 meme". God my life would be so different if I'd just sold...

A couple of months ago I sold all my coins to help my mom pay for her medical treatment. I should have sold my Pokemon cards, Magic The Gathering cards, my pc, my Warhammer figures, anything but my coins.
I tell myself that it is ok, "it's just money", but I will forever feel retarded.

Ordering packs of mdma from Europe was def a rush in its own way. And extremely profitable. Get bulk for 6-12$ per gram and sell for 40$ per gram in ounces. For a while in 2012-2013 I was selling a qp or more of m a week and making like 1k an ounce back then selling for 50 all the way up. Those Dutch moon rocks are so fire get high just looking at a pack of them.

Trying to time the market instead of holding. I fucked up about half of my eth and btc stack in this way. Sold the dip twice, especially the big one where btc went from 3000 to 1700

man i thought cleaning out a drawer of old $50 weed bags and adding up the amount in my head was bad, if i was a darknet guy that would drive me fucking insane

then again i guess the bitcoin i gambled on football last year went up like 700%

Besides the obvious shit like not buying BTC or ETH when it was cheap or buying a blocknet node when it was dirt cheap, probably not just holding 3-4 good projects and periodically re-balancing them.
I do this with my equity funds and make good money, but crypto just gives me an urge to go balls deep into moon missions and I end up missing on good gains in other coins.
Like I'm currently missing out on all of these ARK gains because I sold trying to make money elsewhere, but I'm too stubborn to buy back at a loss.

Going to college instead of doing a trade.

I'm 31 now. If I had done a trade I'd probably have $500k in the bank and no debt.

Yeah I shouldn't have gone to college. At least not out of high school.
I actually wish I had enlisted in the Navy.

not getting an mba when i was younger for cheap.
losing $30k on a stock called advanced cell technology about 8 years ago when i was younger (about 25).

Catching herpes when i was 23.

Biggest regret in crypto was buying District 0x at an ATH.

Biggest regret in IRL was not taking college seriously and fucking up my job search,

no, I have been doing a trade for almost 2 decades now. The trades are hard to make really good money at. You get the lay offs and its hard on the body too. Dont get me wrong you can make a nice living but driving 1.5-2+ hours everyday and putting in 8-10 hours and then sometimes even 16+ hours with no days off just to get laid off at the end and be jobless for a few weeks can really slow down those profits... Then consider you are surrounded by overgrown manchildren, alcoholics, excons ect.. sometimes I really hate it.

selling neo at $9 because of bitcoin cash fud

fuck you Jihan

My biggest regret is not having more money right now to put in POSW.

Not getting rid of my parasitic friend early.

Why'd you say no...?

not him but
>23 year old beta virgin cuck
>5 girls have asked me out throughout live
>said no to all
>never asked a girl out
at l-least i have c-crypto, right?

bought $ESPERS at 30 sats

still bagholding

Didn't buy ETH at 30 dollars 6 months ago

when it hits 40k you're going to be thinking the same damn thing
buy now, it still has a lot of potential for growth

Not really my biggest regret but it pissed me off. 2 years ago I was still in high school and couldn't make a credit card yet. I had saved over 400$ and begged my parents to buy BTC with their credit card with it. They refused.

I got on my knees and begged them, they refused. Could've had a jump-start to my crypto career with 2 bitcoins but started from scratch instead. Still kinda pissed desu...