threw 3 ethers into the ico

it seems like a good investment, and they have a working product

the coin supply is 100M, only 70M will be distributed to investers though

they've only raised 10.054.469,00$ so far, so the marketcap will be puny af

did i mess up Veeky Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

smartift.com
ico.bitdice.me
justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr/russian-national-and-bitcoin-exchange-charged-21-count-indictment-operating-alleged)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the lower market cap the better

>did i mess up Veeky Forums???
Yes.
They keep 30% of CSNO so when they redistribute the coins you're getting 70% less of what you invested.
Your back now is worth 2.1 ETH.

Was this before or after you shat on a street, pajeet?

>70% less
Sorry, I meant 70% or 30% less.

Jew math gets the better of me too. Don't be hard on yourself.

every ico keeps a certain amount of the coin supply to themselves, this is not unique to bitdice

besides, it doesn't really matter when the marketcap is so small, its easily recoverable

Correct, but what's the best move.
Buy at the:
>the presale (you get a better deal).
>last moment.
>as soon as it hits the exchanges?

usually new coins wont trade below the ico price, but it does happen

tbqh i think its best to get into the ico and secure your coins, i dont want to risk paying 50% more for a coin i could have gotten for less at the ico

also low marketcap coins are very volatile, it only needs less than 10 million dollars to double in price, so it could explode very fast

This coin has the oppurtunity to be hoarded as well. The smart people will not sell if it even brings in a profit of 10-20% a year you are still beating most traditional investments. It will also be used as currency on their website so gamblers will also be buying them up, as how much it will effect the price i do not know but hopefully it effects up

How far will 2btc get me?

it'll depend on the money raised

currently a little over 10 million dollars has been raised, 70% of the 100M supply will be distributed among those, so if the ico ended right at this moment, one CSNO would go for 10.000.000 / 70.000.000 = 0,142$

which would net you around 57.366 CNSO tokens at the current bitcoin price, if you threw 2 btc into it

im only in 2 ico currently

bitdice and SIFT smartift.com

if a coin doesn't pay some kind of income im not interested.

Your math is broken. If it's 1/7th of a USD, 8000 usd (2 BTC) should fetch 56000 coins.

why?

bitcoin at the time of my calculations was 4073$, so 2 btc is equal to 8145.972$, which would net you 8145.972 / 0.142 = 57.366 CSNO

Can't tell if European or just stupid

Yeah you fucked up. Why did you only put 3 eth in? This is going to be an easy 5x.

It's the way you're espressing your commas and decimals.
In America 10.000.000 is 10,000,000. And 57.359 is 57,359. Without knowing this, they think you're saying he's going to get 57 CNSO, because the . is used to notate decimals.

>10.000.000 / 70.000.000
What?
It's 10 M USD / 100 M.

70M is the circulating supply, the remaining 30% will be locked by developers

retard

>retard
You put 3 EHT in it and you haven't even read the whitepaper.
You should now.
Then, you think the 30 M CSNO held by BitDice will have no value?
Who's the retard?

I already put the 2 btc in at the 10% bonus round.

i threw 4 eth at this. wtf do i do now

ouch

marketcap is calculated using the circulating supply, not total supply

you are the retard apparently

>marketcap is calculated using the circulating supply

Market cap = shares outstanding x price

NOT Shares floating x price

lol, bitdice which has nothing innovative.

you might get a 1x or 2x but you wont get the returns Ethbet will get you next week

first peer-to-peer dicing on-blockchain. ever.

to add to this, small market cap isn't necessarily bad but with token sales like b itdice the founders can end up with 50% or way more of tokens since they set the cap so ridiculously fucking high. That's part of why I'm buying so hard into Ethbet next week.

To everyone that has't already figure out, I will say the following but don't contest me since I've done my math and carefully read the whitepaper.

If they rise 10 M USD CSNO will be priced at 10 M USD / 100 M CSNO or 0.1 USD per CSNO.
Since they keep 30 M CSNO then 70 M CSNO or 70% of them are to be shared among 100% of contributors!
This trivially means that you get 30% less of CSNO that what you might have expected without checking the whitepaper i.e. 700 CSNO per 100 USD of contribution.
Hence 700 CSNO * 0.1 USD per CSNO or 70 USD.
But no one will sell since they bough at loss.
Adding to this the dividends, the price will easily rise to cover the loss.

false

if its not tradeable, it doesn't count as marketcap

the 30 million will be locked away, otherwise the company wont recieve any cash from running the site

just look at ripple, marketcap is circulating supply * price

38,343,841,883 * 0.215325 = 8,256,387,753

no one cares about gambling on blockchain, bitdice also says in the whitepaper they considered it but it's not necessary. Ethbet looks like its made by a 14 year old. Bitdice wants to expand to the USD market, crypto gambling is only 5% of all gambling and again only a small fraction of this is ETH. You must be an idiot thinking Bitdice will run less good than Ethbet

Lol. I disagree with crypto market cap then.
If you've spent any time trading stock in the /real world/ you'd agree with me.

>The whitepaper is wrong.
In what category do you fall kiddo?

i dont care what you disagree with

fact is fact, like it or not

>The price of the token will be determined at the end of the ICO period, on September 15, 2017 UTC 00:00, and will depend on the overall capital raised. The final price of the token will be calculated at cut-off time using the formula: CSNO price = Proceeds from ICO (in USD) / 100 000 000 tokens
ico.bitdice.me

>expand into USD market
>does an ICO

so now you own the token of a company that doesnt like tokens or the blockchain

haha good fucking job

white paper just shows how coins will be distributed, nothing on how you calculate marketcap

Not going to argue further.
Good luck.

Just because that's what it says on a website, doesn't mean it's 100% correct. I think it would be valuable for you to learn how the world's financial markets have calculated market cap for 100 years now.

his disagreement is less specific to bitdice and more pertaining to the general calculation of market cap

I threw 4 ETHER into this at first.. then started to realize its potential.. then threw 1 BTC in there then another and another..

So I have all together about 3 BTC and 4 ETHER in this ICO and this is only the second time I've seen it mentioned on here feels pretty comfy

mah niga ME TOO

lol, if he wants to invest in a normie coin instead of Ethbet then fuck it let him.

dividends tokens are illegal as unlicensed securities in most countries already so let them lose their money if they're too dumb to realize it

i want normies to give me their money.

>calling other people readed when you are the one that is retarded

Veeky Forums at its best

unregistered securities are illegal to non-qualifying buyers the US
Doesn't matter if they pay dividends or not, if its a security they could have legal issues.

then make a normie coin like bitdice instead of an innovative one like ethbet

tfw german

get fucked amerifats

they're illegal for exchanges to list if the exchange accepts US customers without KYC

also they're against the securities laws of a lot more than just the US. Canada and Singapore are included recently as well as many others working towards it

also stop shilling Ethbet you idiot its cap is only 1.5M

>most countries
just us and china

and how would they even enforce that?

keep in mind, bitdice pays its dividends in ETH, not CSNO tokens, so cashing out the dividends is not a problem

it's not like the government is any day now going to take your dividends tokens

but regulations are going to be harder and harder on them, so expect it to be hard for exchanges to list them, hard to buy/sell.

in a few years maybe it will be way worse, since most of this stuff has only happened recently

It's quite comfy here in germany. Just hold any crypto gains for 1 year and they are completly tax free. All legal.

Your goverment is a piece of shit thats all.

what the fuck are you talking about I may fuck your mom in a few years fuck you

Thats why our infrastructure is better than yours dumbass

I'm just stating facts, just like Bitfinex has already disallowed US investors to trade the two tokens on its platform that were considered securities.

No one wants a lawsuit from the USG/SEC/anything in the US.

dividends are paid in ETH, so liquidating is easy

sure, the csno tokens will probably never hit an exchange like bittrex or bitfenix, but etherdelta and in the future, ethfenix and other decentralized exchanges will most likely add it

>only put 3 eth

Not OP, but I could only afford 0.1 eth for now. Hope it pays off.

lmao you can't even drive as fast as you want on your roadways. Autobahn Meisterrasse.

but no one cares about the US

>He thinks his taxes are used to build roads
laughinggirls.png
Taxes are used to buy Jamal an iPhone 7 and to pay boomer's retirement

typical retard. Most of our taxes are used on military. Kys or we will kek

>but no one cares about the US
that isn't how it works. Fuck with US residents and you will be extradited, stand trial in the US, and go to federal US prison.

Remember that btc-e guy? He had never been to the US before, and now he's going to prison there. (justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr/russian-national-and-bitcoin-exchange-charged-21-count-indictment-operating-alleged)

isnt this like less than a cent every quarter per token?

If your government runs around the world and fucks people up then maybe its better to exclude amerifats from all crypto trading completly.

its a good thing

sure, and canada.
and singapore.
and the countries where btc is already illegal.
and china.
possibly south korea soon.

wow i'd love to be owning a token that is slowly becoming illegal across the globe :DDDD

the white paper says the "mediocre" estimation is 0.11$ per token

Expected payouts in white paper. $0.11 to $0.50 per token annually

They talked about regulating ICOs and they will be forbitten in China until they are regulated. The rest is just fud except the US - all americans get fucked and its a good thing they need to learn a lesson.

sell me this ethbet, just a quick rundown

- allows players to bet against each other on blockchain, so first peer to peer betting ever
- token sale is in 1 week and the cap is only $1M USD
- if it is even moderately successful (like 10M market cap) you'll get 10x returns

i sware if i dont get into Ethbet becuase of you im going to crash this entire board with no survivors

it's a small but but they're not THAT HUGE

dont worry about it and just dont wait like a week to send, as long as you're paying attention youre fine

SODL! I'll chuck in a couple of ETH
is there any whitelisting bullshit or just a countdown timer?

>100-500% return per year
how believable is this

I divided everything by 2. Still worth investing.

keep in mind they'll lock your tokens for half a year, as written in the whitepaper

that's the founder's share of tokens not the actual token, that actually looks bad i'm emailing them to fix it thanks user

responded and said thank you it's fixed. At least it wasn't correct that all investor tokens would be, crowdsale page made it seem like an error

was quick, looks like they tweeted from you too gj

good looking out user
now let's stay quiet about this and FUD the fuck out of it with that image :^)

There's only 50 active users most of the time when I visit their site. This shit aint going anywhere for a while

why FUD it though?

Bitdice? how can you tell?

Is there actual users though or just a community thing?

that was pretty quick

might actually throw a couple of ethers into it, developer seems dependable

So if i buy this as a US citizen am i fucked?

yea last time I emailed the team@ address a question he responded in like 3 minutes, was a kind guy and built me a lot of confidence in the project

>So if i buy this as a US citizen am i fucked?
Possibly.

bitdice -> no you aren't, but look out for the future, might get rough

ethbet -> should be fine, they're not a security anymore

a few people are planning up buying like 1 or 2% of tokens, since 1% of all tokens is 65 eth which some Veeky Forumstards can actually afford.

damn whales.

pls lend me 65eth user

no scamerino

So is there a minimum amount of eth that I have to contribute to receive ethbet tokens? And it says on the ethbet website for US citizens to not participate in the crowdsale, but is it safe for me to do it anyways?

that's for their liability becuase US has a fuckton of regulations, as long as you can find their crowdsale address then you should be set, since they're doing it on ethereum instead of making you register an account and shit

i dont think there's a minimum amount unless it's small

hardcap seems to be 5000 ETH, so 1% is only 50 ethers

sure, send me 32.5 eth and i'll double it

oh shit youre right, i did the math with 10M not with 7.5M

fuck i just need a bit more i'd be able to buy 1%, 0.5% doesnt sound nearly as cool

that's good, im really fucking tired of that whole thing

first was it give them your name
then it was make an acct
then give them your id
then your passport
the fuck is next?

glad they're doing it on ethereum and not a bullshit other system

ethbet fags make your own thread. ethbet gets mentioned everytime bitdice does ffs.

if you think it's mentioned a lot now just wait for the shilling after day one

ahahahaha

i wish you good luck with bitdice though really it's just not my thing

No devs team + extremely high dividends = exit scam.

Check other rising stars such as MTH or ARK instead

>No devs team
They do have a dev team.
They're operating since 2014 as you can see from Wayback Machine.
They made like 250 K USD in crypto last month.
Meanwhile you contribute to ICOs that still have to create anything of value.