BTC going down to $245

RSI showing extremely overbought.
Third time in history.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/qjuPTwPj-BTC-Monthly-RSI-extremely-overbought-for-3rd-time-in-history/

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/china-ban-on-ico-is-temporary-licensing-to-be-introduced-official
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger

get liquidated and then go cry to mommy

sure thing buddy

its also the 3rd drive up since the move began at basically 0$
shorting bitcoin down to 20$ would be a fucking dream

I'll hold

please do short with everything you've got.

SELL SELL SELL

possible if China really bans crypto trading

If it ever goes this low it'll be there for a split second only as everyone will gobble this up

why would I need to do that? I've already made a lot in the bullmarket, no sense using all of it to short lmao. All in on anything short or long is stupid.

The FUD is real. I won't panic until BTC dips below $1,200. Even then, ADVANCED HODL TECHNOLOGY (top secret gook technology that leaked) will preserve my interests over a longer time horizon.

Shit - I'll drop more fiat at that point.

Walk up to a stranger on the street and say, "Bitcoin is currently worth $4000. I doubt you think it is worth $4000, but would you buy some for $500?"

Most people answer yes. Even my colleagues and family members who are most skeptical toward crypto admit that they would buy a bitcoin for $500.

If the whales decide to cash out, the normies will pile in.

kek. no.

>possible if China really bans crypto trading
China is not that important to crypto. The majority of volume comes from America. Even then, China and America could both ban crypto and I would leverage my house to bet that BTC wouldn't go under 1k.

mimimimimiiii.

RSI didnt hit 100 like the last time Goooo 10,000$ income.

You fucked up your math.

next time 105% retracement

This makes me moist. I missed out on crypto and I'm dying for a huge crash to buy in.

Seriously though anyone not holding at least 50% of their crypto funds in just straight cash right now is retarded, right?

my analysis based on experience not child paintings.

800$ > 3000$ < 1800$

1800$ > 5000$ < 3900$

3900$ > 8000$ < 7000$

RSI is a meme and a psychological tool, this shit doesn't work in crypto which is ruled by bots.

will max out all credit cards at $245 BTC

there's no guarantee it will crash. it's been rising again the last hours

We're going to 2200 . Based Goldman

I sold all my BTC. Thanks for the tip op.

$245 is an exaggeration ofc.
but i believe we're gonna see $1500-$2500 BTC at the end of November before pushing for $10k mid-2018.

we're actually headed back up to test, and possibly breadk through 5k. op stop being such a fucking faggot

I want to buy maybe .2 bitcoin so I can start trading a little more on other shitcoins. It's been going up the past several hours, should I wait til tomorrow to buy?

it will be at $4800 tomorrow user

chinese ban was all bs, bulls are back in action after this big ol' shakeout

cointelegraph.com/news/china-ban-on-ico-is-temporary-licensing-to-be-introduced-official

You guys will all have FOMO on wednesday when the price of POSW doubles again.

The price is still low. The rule is buy low and sell high. Follow the rule. It's that simple.

Why do you not buy when it's low? Buy it low. It's how you go from being a wageslave to living comfy.

>Majority of volume comes from America.

You mean Korea.