It could not be more obvious

It could not be more obvious.

Discuss.

So bear trap territory?

>denial
It's so fucking accurate holy shit.

Zoom out you retard

Fucking hell. Also cryptos do not really obey normal rules.

THE DENIAL

No this is the one you're looking for

Your only hope is some fucking stupid memes? Oh boy...

The cycle is literally also a meme so we're equal here

kek

I have $30k waiting to buy the dip

Memes got trump elected as the president of America so why not?

Bitcoin is in a bubble. It's fueled by speculation of price going higher rather than fundamentals.

>The meme graph that means absolutely nothing

that graph is completely relative to how you perceive things. That graph has been posted so many times its a fucking meme

sigh

Magacoin.org

so nobody knows what to do right now, pic related, but for sure stay away from alts

If there are roughly 17 million wallets. And I yhave (3) how can we possible be in the "mania phase"?

Whenever I hear talk of some kind of BTC bubble popping I just look to see how this bad boy is doing. If people never stop wanting to buy it will never stop going up.

Yet you are trusting on that meme chart yourself.

Humans have to be one of the most arrogant being sin the universe. Looking at numbers influenced by butterfly effects and believing they can predict the future.

That chart *kind of* resembles the pattern yes. But not really and you also assume it will continue following said pattern given no reason.

As long as BTC keeps rising you can always say that chart *might* be valid somewhere in the future

Nothing that is traded obeys rules (stocks, crypto, etc....).

#1 is #1 for a reason. follow him.

Warren Buffett is objectively worse than Soros.

MFW I hear "bitcoin is in a bubble"

This was posted when it hit $3000, which it looked exactly the same as the meme chart. And then it went up to $4000-$5000 after.

im convinced BTC is unstoppable. Ill keep buying every paycheck until 10k

This bubble chart has been wheeled out by idiots 938,293,192 times since 2008, not once have they been right.

Sure. Set your buy oders at $500, genius.

the real graph illuminati dont want you to see, sponsored by alex jones(tm).

BUY BUY BUY

Everytime somebody posts OP's chart, I swear I get stupider.

lmfao I've been seeing this posted every time crypto takes a dip, it recovers every time
this time is different though, right?
lmfaoing @ ur life

go back to penny stocks faggot

Everything is a bubble.

Is this NoCoiner general?

People said the exact same shit when BTC crested to $3k. Why should I be worried now?

The signature is the best part.

>time travel phase

gets me every fucking time

Honestly cryptos are probably the equivalent of the dotcom bubble. Tons of them are going to go under but the solid few will pull through and become permanent names.
Probably BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, etc. you get the point.

>XMR

Nice try

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand BTC is mooning on GDAX. Would you look at that

Probably not these . Btc yes but the rest lol

Read the following in Alex Jones voice
>Folks just go over to infowarslife.com and get yourself some discount crypto currency, I'm telling you this is the stuff the globalists can't handle. Again that's infowarslife promo code "freedom". So please folks buy some crypto and help us fight the info war against the globalists

This is called meme lines.
Since nobody can see the future, this is a meme line

>lower than it was last night
>mooning
lmao

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM ALL FIAT NOOOO AHHH NOOO

I feel like I'm in late majority

OP is so fucking obnoxious. I'd actually kill myself I had you anywhere around me irl for an extended period of time

meaning you wish you are not a laggard

>it's the silver bubble all over again

Lol just think about this you fucking idiot. Why the hell would anyone trade a bitcoin for a mansion? It's even dumber than tulipomania. At least tulips smells and look good.

does anyone else record their bowel movements

You forgot the "toolup mania".

once this happens we have reached mainstream adoption. you can bet your ass Alex Jones is gonna launch a coin once this fat retard understands that crypto can make him a lot of money.

the economy of crypto is definitely "bubble like", but its still early, easily 2 to 3 more years

More like

>I need another 2-3 years to get rich.

sorry user, you're late and bubble is about to pop.

We are early adopters m9

>16.7m wallets, less than .002% of the population has ever held BTC
>too late to get rich
ok bro. sounds like you're getting nervous about your btc short

>when it hit $3000
Its been being posted off and on since it hit $1k at least, probably even before then but I wasn't on Veeky Forums back then.

If you don't understand why bitcoin exists in the first place, don't go making stupid comments like that.

>Why would anyone trade 300 bitcoins for a mansion? At least tulip smell and look good.
bitpremiere.com

Friendly reminder that the more someone uses the words "fucking idiot" the more likely it is that they have no idea what they're talking about.

every time bitcoin falls (even like fucking 10 years ago when it went from 10 bucks to 3 bucks or some shit) some retard posts that graph and acts like they are some fucking genius.

Fuck off. Sage goes in all fields.

so btc down to 1k ? haha not even in your wets dreams i would rather die with my btc than selling them at 1k and i think this is true for most people

post screenshot of your short

kek

How rich is he?

a more accurate one

bending the time-space, nice just bought 100k

Makes you think

Bitcoin is alienating developers with its ridiculous fees. Bitpay has recently been thrust out of Core's good graces.

I can see users switching off bitcoin slowly as fees become exorbitant. Bitcoin Cash could take the majority of the user base, or maybe Ethereum, Monero or something else.