SmartContract ChainLink

Okay so we have the Enigma thread, but what do bizbros think about ChainLink?

The token sale is coming up on the 19th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2008&v=nMlpTgxKtAY
smartcontract.com/link
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2008&v=nMlpTgxKtAY
It's the next big thing. Fuck Enigma.

does this pay anything to token holders or will there be masternodes?

if not it can fuck off

This is literally all I'm hearing. Full disclosure I'm going to go all in to this with 10k and if it doesn't go at least 3x my life is properly fucked.

Are there any reasons it wouldn't at least 3x with this kind of hype? Where do you see it after the first week or two on the open markets?

I've done my research, but this is literally my life on the line so would be interested in hearing opinions.

Was there ICO yet? What was ICO price on this ? And what's the expected price on market open ?

it will pump after it enters exchanges and you'll be able to make some gains, but like Ark, it's ultra ambitions and somewhat academic and crytpo holders (e.g. 20 year olds with thousands of $ at their hands) will not hold it long enough and so it'll go down again. Unlike many Ethereum projects, it's it'll take forever till this translates to something practical. Their Crier town app is a hardware requiring prototype

But doesn't it already have commercial traction from the likes of SWIFT? Wouldn't that give it some interest in the short-medium term also?

But 2 months is long in crypto land. Normal business operates on 6% gain per year if everything goes find, and those project will need this amount of time

Alright so it would sound like this is something you flip 50% during the first few days and then hodl the other half for a couple of months. Sounds good to me.

>If I don't get at least 3x within 2 weeks my life is properly fucked
>needing $20k this desperately
Do you need surgery or something? Have you considered a loan?

>like ark it will go down again
What are you talking about, ark is up more than 20x compared to ICO price in BTC, just had its ATH yesterday, and is still within 10% of that. The only way anyone is down on ark right now is if they ignored every thread on Veeky Forums for months on it, randomly decided to finally pay attention to one yesterday, and bought over 70k like a complete retard.

Yeah, don't worry. 3x is def. going to happen, short term that is.
I would guess 2x-4x within the first week assuming it's only being listed on ED.

why do you make up quotes?

we're still in the hype phase with Ark. Such projects don't really deliver within the first 2 years

since its been hyped to death, i think itll flop

most icos that are hyped to death flop because everyone is so hyped going in, that when it hits exchanges the hype is already gone and there arent enough buyers to bump the price up

Everyone seems to be forgetting the oct 16 conference, one of the biggest in the world renowned conference that chainlink will attend

I would hold my chainlink till then, i personally invested 800~ eth on this

Has it really been that hyped? I've only seen a few threads about it. I was finally was convinced to look into the project yesterday.
And there's really not that much on the internet about it. Just that american banker article and some youtube videos with a handful of views.

Only thing this really happened with is bancor and the two aren't comparable at all as bancor pulled some uncapped bullshit whereas this has a firm hardcap.

So where does the hardcap put it in terms of market cap if we assume the ETH spent holds its current value?

32 or 34 million, can't remember.

How do you get in on the token sale? And what's the minimum buy-in?

smartcontract.com/link

Is x3 possible in 1 week?

>i personally invested 800~ eth on this

69x in 1 hour

On a serious note, most of the ICOs lately have shit returns, most of them go below ICO price.
They've become too popular now and I think "5x return in a week" ICO days are gone but we'll see.

>On a serious note, most of the ICOs lately have shit returns
What? Are you basing this merely on the past two weeks or something? If so its pretty retarded because most of those have been shit ICOs.

I'm basing it on crypto nigger attracting normies to pump and dump them for "lambo gains" and those weak hands ruining everything.
Yeah I agree they've been shit but all the china FUD and BTC dip also didn't help in that regard.
I'll be putting some money into ChainLink though I wonder if they'll put small individual caps.
I'm waiting for them to close the whitelist in the next few days and let us know about all the details.

>I agree they've all been shit
Then you should agree that using them as a basis is dumb.

Actually I wouldn't necessarily agree that they were shit idea/tech wise but that they lacked hype.
In my opinion Monaco idea/tech was shit but it only went up because of the VISA hype.
So I guess you only need hype and knowing ChainLink doesn't even have an official twitter and barely give any basic information to the investors(you can only find stuff out on their slack), it's hard to say how it'll end up in terms of short term returns.

I really hope they'll contain the hype until the crowdsale is over.

If it goes 200x I'll be a millionaire.