Return of the king!

Episode V: The Pajeet Strikes Back

OH GOD I'M FOMOING, SOMEONE STOP ME. TALK ME OUT OF IT

Is this one of them "yobit exlusives?"

Zoom out.

see ya at $1

looks even fucking better zoomed out

POSW VERSION 2
ANN THREAD WILL BE POSTED AND EVERY FUCKING BITCOINTALK USER WILL FOMO THEIR FUCKING ASS OFF

its still early user

listen to me. IT'S NOT TOO LATE.

NEW ANN, NEW WEBSITE, NEW DEVS, MASTERNODES.

what. the. fuck. are you waiting for? We warned you at 1600 sats goddamnit and you didn't listen. It's not too late. FUCK POSW V1.0 IT WAS A DISASTER.

This time. We are going top 50 on Coinmarketcap.

Nope. It is applying to Bittrex as we speak. There is no limit as to how high this can go.

dont you retard, they will dump on you again

>muh masternodes

I bought into this but I am having horror flashbacks to when I bought 1 BTC worth of XTD at 60 sats

This seems like a coordinated p&d. Redpill me on it.

NICE VOLUME YOU GOT THERE, PAJEET.

> 3 lentils have been deposited into your curry pot.

new website, new annthread coming, new devs added, masternodes coming, more security and better community management this time. They got their heads out of their ases and are ready to make some serious dosh with their already popular service.

The slack is dead, ledger wallet was already released, all the new shit is already factored in the 2k sats price. This was the moon for the people who bought at 1100 last week.

It might get to 10k sats eventually, but not this year. And not before it goes back to 1k again.

>yopajeet
sage wented into all of the fields, sir

Ignore all the FUD. A few guys are trying to keep it low so they can keep accumulating. Don't let them stand in your way of making a better life for yourself by making some profit on POSW.

GO GO GO GO GO GO

Get in or get left behind

WE ARE THE POSWARRIORS

IT'S MOONING

LAST CHANCE TO GET ON THIS ROCKET SHIP

WHALES HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATING

BITTREX SOON

Never mind literally just dumped on. Fucking pajeets.

piece of shit wallet

EVERYBODY IS BUYING

NOBODY IS SELLING

FREE MONEY RIDE

sauce?

There literally is no sellers. Everyone is probably bagholding from 10k and refusing to sell.

As this progress starts to progress again under the new devs and demand picks up, this is going to rocket back up. We're all gonna make it.

Anyone see that .6 BTC sell wall eaten instantly at 2.38k? We gonna be 4k when I wake up tomorrow baby and I'm still not fucking selling.

I'm. Not. Fucking. Selling.

Nobody is selling, and nobody will be the first to sell. Everyone wants it to go up. There is just too much buying pressure.

There is some pajeet that has been dumping coins when big buy orders come in close to the daily high but there is too much buy pressure so it keeps going up anyways. I doubt he has much more coins left and then we will rocket.

This probably did start out as a legit pump and dump attempt by some retards but lucky for us they stumbled upon an actual moon mission on accident and are going to "dump" their coins on us at these prices. We will be 10x in a month.

this will be my comfy refuge during the bear market. it's just doing its own thing.

Yeah, pretty much.
All the weak hands got shaken off long time ago.

Been saying this for a week. This trade has:

1.) Low price (buy low)
2.) Low downside
3.) Big upside

This is a 10x trade being handed to us on a silver platter. The setup doesn't get any better.

been holding this and pivx since april

oh shit it just broke the 10 cent threshold for the first time since june

WHALES TRYING TO ACCUMULATE BUT CAN'T BECAUSE THERE IS SO LITTLE VOLUME

WE ARE GOING TO BE RICH

fucking yoshit 6 confirmations

Almost all green.

How much more did they donate to Africa?

It's on Cryptopia as well, I prefer it over Yoshit.

This will never go anywhere if it can't get on a decent exchange though. I'm surprised it never made it on Bittrex earlier in the year back when they actually added coins.

Maybe Binance will be a good possibility since they are desperate to get some volume now that they had to delist all of their coins.

I hear that Bittrex is in the works. That's why I'm accumulating now. If the Bittrex rumors get confirmed, this is a $3 coin.

I have no hope for Bittrex. They haven't added a coin in months, they have a ton of shit that needs added before this if they ever add a new coin again.

It would be great but I'd say it's a pipe dream.

I think the only thing that stopped it from being added to Bittrex in May was that POSW still had its own exchange. Now that they've become more lean (got rid of the exchange), I don't think there is anything stopping POSW from being added to Bittrex except enough people requesting it.

I was telling everyone to get on this coin. The supply, the features, the fundamentals, not on any major exchanges yet... it's an obvious $1+ pump, but cucks here like to buy while things are pumping instead of when its flat.

Wish I would have bought more...but it's such a pain sending shit to Cryptopia. I will just have to be happy with my 14k posw. I think it would be hard to unload much more without crashing the price anyways.

I feel you my friend. We can keep trying to help Veeky Forums bros. We can try to make a difference. We're doing god's work, one day at a time.

Good plan broseph. Just relax and HODL while it keeps going up. Welcome to the club.

Been holding 3120 coins for months, hope I have enough for some decent profit.

Without Bittrex, I think $1 is realistic. If Bittrex rumors get confirmed then $3.

THREE 3
FUCKING
THOUSAND
SATS

What? It's still at 2.4k.

I bought in when it was 16k.
I'm not fucking selling

POSW is the next PIVx

A surprise to be sure but a welcome one

how stupid do you feel right now?
POSW TO THE MOOON
NEW ATH INCOMING!!!!