Monero

When will this coin moon

Why isnt it at 0.04 sats where it belongs?

It will moon quietly sooner or later. It's the only legit cryptocurrency after all.

but these bags are getting so so heavy

Monero is surefire as a long term investment.

If you're day trading there are better options. Good luck finding them, though.

I'm day trading atm, its going to come down to where my buy order is at then it will increase a little more than it decreased

Because 1 sat is the current minimum. Otherwise it would probably go to 0.04 sats, you are right.

You won't see massive gains day trading this. This one is best suited for the long term.

it literally gained almost 100 dollars in value in the course of a few days and it was 40 dollars like a month ago. it did moon. its called you bought way later than everyone else. look at the full chart not the last 24 hours

>inb4 Monero gets banned

Long term coins are for people that have already made a lot of money and need a place to store their gains without crashing the market if they decide to cash out.

Why do you think Monero will best Zcash

>Streisand Effect

>banning a currency immune to banning

???

To clarify, if they suddenly decide to ban Monero specifically and nothing else, the Streisand effect would be insane. Their only solution would be to bad cryptocurrencies altogether, which is extremely unlikely.

*ban

thanks I didn't understand your comment until you made that correction

Exchanges delist it, so the volume and demand plummets.

OP just slowly accumulate more and don't even think about cashing out for atleast 12 months. I cannot foresee the price being less than $500 by August 2018. I'm in it for the long run. No cashing out till 2021 by which time I should be close to a millionaire.

Monero is unique in that, even in that event, it would still be desired and traded.

Localmonero and the DNMs driving demand would keep Monero alive.

Granted, it would massively affect adoption.

XMR will be 0.07 by end of the year imo.

300->350usd.

your welcome

Beause a Monero Dossier just crossed Trumps desk, and he had a meeting with a whole bunch of alphabet agencies over it. Monero will die, Verge is surging to replace it. Word is out. Cut and dried, dyed in the wool done deal .

Verge is a coin for stupid cunts.

* It's just a Dogecoin (BTC) clone
* It has terrible distribution
* It's got NO PRIVACY FEATURES
* ANY coin can run over TOR/I2P
* Balances are shown
* It has a richlist
* Amounts are shown on TX

Verge is absolutely useless.

Also you have too many coins. If Verge reaches a dollar it will necessitate a 16.5 BILLION USD Market Cap. That is NEVER going to happen.

In a world with Verge at 16.5Bill, LTC will be 200BILL, XMR 500BILL, etc.. it's nonsense.

Your shitcoin does nothing that can't be done with ANY other coin.

Stick XMR on I2P (Kovri) or TOR and you have a REAL privacy.

Even ZEC is materially private compared to Verge and it's run by the CIA.

Anyway I hope you don't get fucked on your 'moon' mission.

I know XVG is cheap, but really, don't put your money into it. PSA.

PS Trump is a stupid cunt, just like you.

So Monero will die because its too good and verge will replace it and be allowed to live because its shit at privacy?

Do I have that right?

You fucking stupid cunt.

>copy pasting the same FUD in multiple threads

>being this mad

It's not FUD if its true you retard.
Which part do you think isn't accurate?

LOL that's what I thought dickhead. Not a rebuttal in sight.

why would it moon when theres zcoin

>The way I see it Zcoin is the only coin that offers true anonymity as it is the only coin where the transaction link is being broken en therefor not re-traceable when doing a blockchain analysis... Monero has nearly as much anonymity but still organisations like CIA and NSA can figure out the transactions because the link between transaction still exist on the blockchain... Also Monero transactions are heavyweight and slow and there is still no normal functioning wallets available for mass adoption.. In addition the people behind Monero dont care much about community and have taken the piss out of investors before which is very amateur and childish...

>Dash is foremost a company... The anonymity is children's play compared to Zcoin, and as a company the have the sole right to blacklist certain dash tokens and offer CIA/NSA type organisations the opportunity for analysis of previous transactions... They might even have no say when summoned to give it all up... Nonethless DASH has a large community and is commercially active..

>Zcoin seems to be the single one digital currency that has defeated the anonymity problem and therefor seems not to be able to be taken down by powerful governmental forces... As we all see the governments are already ganging up on the crypto community as we speak...

>From Zcoin's roadmap it is clear that the end goals are desktop and mobile wallets, integration with ethereum for swaps between zcoin and ether and foremost a decentralised anonymous market place... It sounds like Silk Road 2.0 and I guess that is exactly what it is, but with the security to not be shut down by any powerful organisation...

Monero is a serious privacy coin.

Verge is a play coin for people who want to pretend they hold a lot of privacy coins.

Monero likability paper was FUD and no longer applies after ringCT

Zerocoin would be great if it wasn't for:

* Opt in privacy breaking fungibility
* Heavy requirements computationally for ZKSnark tx
* Trusted setup

Meh... as a privacy activist, i'd rather go for Verge imho. I'm not writing monero off, both are excellent coins. But Verge still has SO much growth potential... it's basically a 3th gen coin.

A few weeks ago, you monero shills were laughing about verge, saying it would never get above .50 sats. Well... here we are. Traditional fundametals mean nothing in the world of crypto's. Its decentralized. WE decide what happens here, not the banks. If we want it to be 16B, it will. Thats the beauty of blockchain technology. It's liberating.

As a privacy activist, i'd go for Verge instead of Monero... too many normie faggots in that one.

It's BTC Clone+TOR you cunt.

"3rd gen coin"

Holy fuck people on this board are retarded.

I can't wait till it gets you locked up Mr. Activist.

Have fun posting pink wojaks when it hits 1 USD. Screenshot this.

there you go...exactly the reason why verge has to exist. Thanks, monero statist apologist.

You're welcome you moron.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Done, looking forward to reposting for you.

Same time, same date. Next year. Noted. Will be back. We'll talk again. Deal? Gonna be interesting.

Zcash would be better then Monero if and only if:
- All transactions are anonymous by default.
- It would not require a trusted setup of people holding the keys to millions of wealth.

TL;DR Zcash is burnable to a 5$ wrench attack, Monero is not.