Always miss out to sell bags when market crashes

>always miss out to sell bags when market crashes
>NOT FUCKING AGAIN
>set limit sell on ETH/USDT
>Sold ETH at todays absolute bottom and it instantly shot up to 300 after that

How do i into safe crypto trading?

So did you lose something or not? What did you buy at?

just be yourself

310 or something. Yea i lost

Were you worried that Ethereum would never regain value? Like the whole market was going to crash forever? Or did you need your money?

Why make things more difficult than they already are? Just hold BTC instead of ETH if you're such a brainlet.

It's gambling. If someone makes bank, they lucked out but they'll say it was skill. If they get wiped out, they chimp out.

Unless a coin has unreal support from legit corporations, you're gambling. The ETH Alliance being a great example.

If you want an analysis, you set an arbitrary limit unrelated to market realities and got unlucky.

There are no legitimate corporations involved in the crypto space. There hasn't been a single announcement from any company with real capital or investors. Everything that exists in crypto was created in crypto by way of crypto.

But at the same time, expecting anything else is like e-sports morons who think that getting on ESPN will turn them into jocks.

I sold off BTC on a downtrend 3-4 times hoping for it to dip further. It did not, and that's how I traded myself from 5 BTC to 3,3 BTC.

>rope order sent

Lmao. Lemme know next time you go to sell

thanks for the btc

it's shooting up
buy back now

idk what you talking about, eth never reached 300.its highest is 293.

what do you guys mean by bags

this website needs a FAQ or something desu

>Selling a dip
>Setting a stoploss in dip
>Setting a stoploss at the bottom of a dip thats clearly about to moon

You should quit investing and go get a job at Starbucks.

you'll make it user, i did the same but with less, like from 8 ETH to 6 but I learned from it

hope you did

There would still be some retards here who insist that their gains come from 100% skill.

you buy a hodl coin like omg ark ltc or btc
or you stare at your screen all day and dont sleep

>set stoploss during moon
>it's instantly filled
>shit keeps mooning

You only lose money if you actually sell during a dip, user

How many times has ETH hovered around 300 user. I've only been in since the end of May and it seems like a safe buy would be 280 and anything over 380 I would consider selling. Otherwise just HODL.

You sold because you thought it would go lower, but you should only sell there if you think its going to 150 and never going over 200 again.