TIMELINE OF THE FUTURE

>2018: governments crack down on crypto. Prices plummet.
>2019: China announces plans to release a digital version of the Chinese Yuan. The new currency will use the Neo platform and is called 'Neo-Yuan'. The price of Neo skyrockets.
>2020: To compate with China, the US Federal Reserve announces plans to use a decentralized blockchain to regulate the supply of the US Dollar.
>2021: The FED announces that the new cryptodollar will use the Bancor reserve. BNT price soars.
>2022: governments around the world follow the US and Chinese lead, announcing plants to shift from fiat to crypto. Some adopt Neo, but the majority implements their native currencies using the Ethereum network and the Bancor reserve.
>2023-onward: the shift to crypto creates unseen economic stability. Bancor allows people to trade any asset without spread or fees. Early adopters of Bancor become billionaires.
>2035: Galia Benartzi receives the Nobel Prize in Economics for the creation of the first and only smart token and solving the problem of the double coincidence of wants.

memes aside, bancor is working with ldj capital to ensure sec compliance.

(((they))) sure take care of (((their))) own.

and opening offices in tokyo/shanghai next january.

>US government
>Decentralized anything

Lmao keep dreaming

Bancor is already dead

give me one reason why I should buy a coin that has been declining since the day 1

t. didn't read latest update or know how many projects will have changers/smart tokens.

: China announces plans to release a digital version of the Chinese Yuan. The new currency will use the Neo platform and is called 'Neo-Yuan'. The price of Neo skyrockets.
This, but it'll happen by December 2017

you shouldn't. you should wait for them to release proof things work and the first project to buy reserves.

>October 2017: Retarded naive people finally get that they are being owned by scammers and their dreams are nothing but lies

I don't think I can hold these bancs for that long

i can and i will

how much are you holding

2800 bancs here

nice, 1400 :( we will both make it though

I have 20,835 am I going to make it?

we are all gonna make it breh

I'm pretty jealous of that stack, not gonna lie

you know galia doesn't actually do anything right
LOL
she's just a showgirl

Its a cute stack. Bancormarines get in formation. We will make it.

37 bancs here... will have 500 before the end of the year.

Bancor pls