Obsidian- when?

Any Obsidian ppl here? Missed the ICO but want to get some early. Do you know when it hits etherdelta or liqui or something? How good are my chances of getting some below ico price?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/obsidianproject/Obsidian-Qt/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

none. this one's starting of at $1.00 and shooting to $5 at a min. get a bot ready

>How good are my chances of getting some below ico price?

Absolutely 0%.

Considering this is a masternode coin. You may be lucky to get 2x ico price.

Hopefully my 2 masternodes will give me the fat dosh

Who would sell this below ico price LOL

e-mail blast sent out a few moments ago. September 12th confirmed for distribution OP

thats kinda what I thought. Fucking bummer but thats why I'm asking. I guess it has potential, I want to get some as early as possible. SO any of you are in their slack or whatever? Any news on when they coins are released?

plenty of opportunity user. markets downtrending and icos havent been doing great. in addition obsidian is an shit coin

Absolute shitcoin. Just another ICO scam. Garbage. Buy IOC instead

thanks user, I get myself ready.

So what's so special about a Stratis code fork?

nope, sorry FUDer. ODN is gonna be yuge.

Good luck OP. I'm not selling this before $3 myself.

>doesn't know that almost all coins are a fork of another coin

I'm in the same boat OP. I only bought 8.5K ODN at the ICO because I was still skeptical. Now I need to buy at least 1.5K more ODN at market and i'm hoping it's not too expensive. My guess is it'll open at somewhere around 50 cents, trade between 50 cents and a dollar for a few days, and then level out around 40-60 cents for a few weeks until the platform starts being developed.

>stratis fork

kek. you don't seem to understand that ODN is an ancient egyptian god coin

Oh, going for a masternode..
Man I want one too but I won't be able to afford it if it's way above ICO price I think. We'll see, I'm pretty excited about this. Your price prediction sounds pretty reasonable

We're happy to announce that distribution of your ODN coins is set to commence on September 12th. As we get closer and are 100% certain everything is ready to go we will send detailed and pictured instructions on how to move forward. In the case something occurs that sets back this time-frame we will contact everyone immediately through our social networks as well as an email blast.

In the meantime please use this opportunity to make sure you have a secured Obsidian wallet downloaded directly from our Git.

Please note you should ONLY download from this link above and never use an untrusted source.

Thank you,

Team Obsidian

this. ODN is gonna make so many people rich it's not even funny.

literally cant wait till this piece of shit drops to 10 cents

it's true. you can't wait for something that will never happen.

finally, i hate having coins sit on ico sites, it makes me nervous

i regret not buying more though, its not an ERC-20 token, so it cant be in no way considered a security, and will have an easy time getting listed on bittrex

def. a top 25 coin within 6 months desu

In every OBD thread there are the same few bagholders who come here to project this brazen air of confidence to clueless noobs. They don't even attempt to reason why this coin will be X price, they just say that it will. The truth is that this coin will probably dump the moment it hits exchanges. Of course they want to give you the opposite impression so that you'll buy their bags and prop up the price. Insecurity at its finest

>bagholders
i don't think you know what this word means

Good thing this is an ODN thread kek

can you show me a screencap? i haven't received any email

yeah I also did not get but its true. Devs talked it on slack and I posted ana ann here

>We're happy to announce that distribution of your ODN coins is set to commence on September 12th. As we get closer and are 100% certain everything is ready to go we will send detailed and pictured instructions on how to move forward. In the case something occurs that sets back this time-frame we will contact everyone immediately through our social networks as well as an email blast.

In the meantime please use this opportunity to make sure you have a secured Obsidian wallet downloaded directly from our Git.

Please note you should ONLY download from this link above and never use an untrusted source.

Thank you,

Team Obsidian

its probably under spam

its not..

and soon after when coins will be distributed there will be security audit of whole blockchain

holy shit ODN is gonna be yuge. no obsidians are gonna be crying sooo hard soon

oh i found it under the promotions tab

also i think they've kicked me from the slack or something..

Gentlemen, what you see here are the very first generated obsidian coins.
In two months from now they will be worth 1.256 millions EACH!
I will give you the opportunity to be an early adopter.
1 ONT can be yours, for only 1 ETH.

contact me at [email protected]

those are like, antiques man. 1 ETH each is a steal.

>etherdelta

It's not an ethereum token, so never

ODN is not an erc-20 token, it cant even be added to etherdelta

but that also means it'll have an easier time getting on actual exchanges like bittrex, since its cannot be considered a security, when its just another regular crypto currency coin used to operate its own blockchain

got it, waiting for whatever the first exchange will be then

>people think it will moon ASAP

You guys need to reexamine your logic

I bought 10.6723 ODN during the ICO. 100x when?

Kek keep dreaming user

ODN will go to $1 pretty quick with a tiny $20m marketcap. this pumping to dnt levels of $100+m market cap.... well you faggots do the math

Another misconception. Theres 90 million PREMINED coins

kek keep being salty cuz you missed out

doesn't matter. vast majority of those coins are not in circulation.

only 20M of those coins will be in circulation

marketcap is calculated using circulating supply, not total, so it doesn't matter at all

just look at ripple

What is it starting at?

Using ripple is about the worst example u can use. Centralized piece of shit controlling the majority of the supply. Oh yea sounds great!

it really depends on what exchange it gets added on

if it gets added on multiple exchanges at once, expect a rapid increase in price

if it just gets added to a low volume exchange like liqui, it'll probably hover 30-50% over the ico price for a while before taking off, like dnt and 0x did

true

but it shows how crypto marketcap is calculated

And who do u think is controlling the vast supply?

oh cool bring up something else entirely irrelevant. you ODN FUDsters are quite retarded.

Its not fud if its true. Its going to be glorious when u get shitted on

Please don't start shilling ODN with bullshit like "lol 100x in 2 months". Let the fucking coin grow naturally and don't turn it into a meme that no one will take seriously.

but its not impossible that it will go x100. Agree that not in two months but we need only $15 per odn to go x100

>salty because he's an ODNary guy, stay ODNary instead of xtrODNary like the rest of us

0x was pretty high on etherdelta in the first few days then sunk pretty drastic.. Do you think it's likely for obsidian to go the same way? (I know, won't go on etherdelta and stuff) Like should I wait a few days once the coins are out or try to get some as early as possible?

I'll buy more OBN if its like under 0.16$

whats OBN tho

Old Bisexual Nigger coin

>these are the brainlets hating on obsidian
You completely missed his point, which was about how market cap gets calculated using circulating supply. Whether or not ripple sucks is 100% irrelevant.

0x is just an erc-20 tokens, while odsidian is a new blockchain and has a working product already

they cant really be compared

0x also has a working product
t. 0x and odn shiller

sure

but odsidian should be compared to XMR, BTC or ETH itself, not erc-20 tokens, as its a new blockchain, not just a token

it also means it'll have a much higher chance of getting added to exchanges like bittrex and bitfenix, as its just a coin used to operate on its own blockchain, a simple digital currency, not a security like most erc-20 tokens are.

0x is an eth token dude. a smelly ol eth token.

If this happened out of the gate I will be beyond ecstatic. I will accumulate so fucking much and sell for $10+ next year easy.

>They don't even attempt to reason why this coin will be X price, they just say that it will. The truth is that this coin will probably dump the moment it hits exchanges. Of course they want to give you the opposite impression so that you'll buy their bags and prop up the price. Insecurity at its finest

Market cap will float to the range between Stratus ($584b) and Monero ($1.7t) for fairly obvious reasons. Let's be ultra conservative and say that it only gets to Stratus in 6 months AND every coin enters circulation (they won't), that's still $6 a coin. Anyone who sells for less than $6 hates money as that's giving up the full massive gain.

>biztards believe 5m market cap coin will go to

>mfw

>Stratus ($584b) and Monero ($1.7t)
Mistype. Should read $584m / $1.7b, but point still stands.

Prediction: ODN will only grow 50% by this time next year. if im wrong il eat my dogs shit and stream it live. screencap this

Soon my friend

How does obsidian work? I know it's not just based on a messenging app.

no clue abot the future but screencapped regardless

Capped. Look forward to that pink wojack.

Though it does put things into perspective that a 50% yearly return on investment is 'bad' for cryptocurrency.

Even if it does boost in value, it will settle down again.

This is a long hold coin so you will have plenty of opportunities to get on board at a reasonable price.

Don't FOMO panic and buy at a huge markup just after launch.