> He FUDded at $0.1
> He FUDded at $0.2
> He FUDded at $0.3
> He FUDded at $1
> He FUDded at $2
> He FUDded at $2.3
> He is FUDding at $3
> He is going to do it again at $5
> He will keep doing the same thing at $10, $20…

Is it that hard to buy in and stop being poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.reconnico.com/
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just dip please for the love of god just a lil dip

Strapped in

Ikr? I've only got 120 ark. I've always had faith in you ark, just plz dip.

It keeps outperforming so many other projects

Off of the top of my head, it's beat out DGB, RDD, XVG, WINGS, Bancor, CFI, and many more

It just keeps winning

I know that Veeky Forums will be biased towards biz_classic, but with roughly 400 ARK I get the most out of quarkpool.

Just saying.

How? Don't you get 100%?

Or is quark smaller so there's less dilution?

you are dead to us

that's impossible since there's 300k difference between pool sizes

I feel you. But I have chosen the true path instead.

I have around 6.3k ARK and could make a bit more elsewhere, but biz_classic has been good to us all and they are part of us as well. They operate with integrity. And they may represent our values when the time comes.

I might have spoken too soon since I based my info on two calcs: the Dafty's Ark Profit Share sheet and calculator.reconnico.com/

If these are incorrect than I apologize.

Can't put a price on loyalty.

> Keep the change you deluded arkie.

What the hell does biz_classic mean by this?
Included in the latest reward.

biz_classic is a special snowflake and isn't properly listed on 3rd party calculators. You can use classicdelegate.biz/calculator to see how much you'll really get from them.

I heard they may change the pay system to be simpler to understand because of this though but they'll announce it before doing so.

no need to apologize, informing anons is a good thing; check out the calc yourself: classicdelegate.biz/calculator

it's a reference to home alone and deluded arkie posting ya dip

exactly. we love biz_classic and will remain loyal as long as they remain loyal to us.

Mathematically impossible.

biz_classic pays 100% to small fries like you and has less votes than quark

Alright. Got scared for a second.

exit scam confirmed

salty autistfag who tried to scam the delegate repeatedly detected

You're a faggot heem

THIS IS A SHITCOIN RUN BY LITERAL POTHEADS

CRASHING AND BURNING

if potheads make me rich then i better start smoking

[hand rubbing intensifies]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FUCKING DELUDED ARKIES

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.