Sleeping giants

I'll start off with an easy one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stratis logo looks like a shriveled up dead cum sperm

Ardor

it really make it easy to never touch a coin when the "creators" show their faces.

i'll never, ever put a cent on a nigger coin. i avoid gook and pajeet coins too.

The only sleeping giant!

agreed

BAT

this

>Muh ebil big banks
>duh joos
Stay poor niggers, i don't give a fuck

Veeky Forums in a nutshell right here. everyone is shilling whatever they bought.

This

Well, would you rather buy something that I wouldnt buy for myself?

Its called putting your money where your mouth is

Its a great time to buy bat right now, really short (sub 5k sat), medium and long term investment

dead giant is the right description, get something real, qtum, verge, eth, btc, omg.....
but not this shit, it moves the same way like RDD

>ctrl+f
>NEM
>0 results

Biz truly is retarded

Nah. Some of us only shill shitcoins that we don't own.

Everyone knows bancor is the biggest sleeping giant of all but fuck knows when it’s actually going to awaken.

I don’t acually hold any because it does nothing but tank lately but I actually monitor it’s price and news more than any of the coins I’m actually invested in. Protip: the minute bancor starts mooning you should dump every last bitcoin you have into it..that’s what I’m going to do, it truly will be the biggest moon mission you will ever witness.

Monetha.
Big euro investors in it, only in Italy was promoted by the top two (competing!) investors channels.
Team composed by top caliber finance and engineering guys.
Seignur from amazon also part of the team and shilling it in his personal social media.
Ico was 10th highest $ ever raised in all time ICOs and lasted 18 minutes.
Just been tradeable since 6 days, still below x2 ICO price so be quick.
The downer is that if you want to buy at decent price you will have to use etherdelta.com or mecatox.

One of them begins with "M", the other with "P" but I won't tell your the other letters because you damn shitcoin shillers don't deserve it.

Why? I will pay attention

IOC

I bought a huge bag at 130k. This one will skyrocket when the Breeze Wallet arrives. Stratis is here to stay and will become one of the biggest cryptocurrencies.

overvalued

TenX is better and hasn't taken off yet

how is it any better than IOTA?
other than being lower market cap
centralisation
not a sleeping giant if it's in the top 10 and has no USP

cough

Fuck no. Lmao.
>Muh rolling peg.

Its the opposite actually. Monaco has one fifth of tenx market cap and is way better.

Verge.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0

I own verge and even I think this is fucking retarded

up 1000% from where it was in march-april, even at 1/4 of it's ATH

it's a good long-term hold, user

Please go back to pol you low iq inbred

pic related.

Tokens will be on exchanges in ~15 days. It will change everything we do in crypto. Avoid 30% capital gains tax and get USD while retaining your crypto that appreciates.

Isnt komodo getting the rolling peg

Lol you're going to get backed the fuck out when metropolis locks in on eth and zksnarks is enabled. The only people using Monero will be darknet and isis

epic circlejerk bro

I'm not allowed to say it in the discord or telegram but you're all dumb as fuck if you think xvg is going to disrupt monero
people are jumping on it because it's a shitcoin that could explode, not because it's actually good

>M-muh comfy gains!