$3 is the impenetrable ceiling, deluded arkies

I hope you sold already. Only way to go from here is down.

Without a doubt, you are the most pathetic coin group in all of Veeky Forums, arkies. This includes the NEO fags, if you can believe it.

I love these threads

>"There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year after the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gather at my mansion to watch the island's native grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and utterly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and place wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio.

Right now, ARK is that piece of flesh, and for that reason, I'm out."

HAHA DROPPING AS WE SPEAK DELUDED ARKIES

>fucking deluded arkies will realize that the eternal 200k ARK sell order will stay there forever, the dump will commence, immediate flash crash after flash crash will happen, the coin's price will, after a few days, be worth -$0.30 a coin, meaning that for every ARK you own, you must immediately pay the Federal Reserve 30 cents.
>The inevitable search and seizures will commence, ARKies never had any real money to begin with, they're all fucking omega neets that not even the regular neets will want to hang around. The IRS will take control of every measly possession that the deluded arkies have and will round up every single one of those cumslinging motherfuckers.
>After every single arkie has been rounded up by the heroic IRS, they will be forced aboard an ark, that's right, an actual ark. The ark will be set aflame after being released, and the deluded arkie will either have to burn alive or drown to death, a poetic, ironic death for the most hated community of Veeky Forums
>Little did they know, those pathetic arkies, that the 200k sell order was set there by the IRS in the first place!

slut

I have love hate relationship with this face, who is she?

Volume is drying up, arkies. Gonna drop below 1000 btc soon. Then the dumping will commence...

kek

yyyyyyes neptunia~sama. ive been a very bad arkie and deserve punishment.

>$3.01

>yfw ark hits $30

I think it will dip a little if the chinkcoins recover desu. Not gonna be a major dump though.

Is ARK's growth sustainable right now or are we expecting a dip soon? I think I'm ready to board the ark but I'm averse to buying near historic high.

Who knows.
This is a 3 digit coin, so don't worry about it too much. Maybe try to catch another rocket or two and then dump your earnings into the ARK. But don't wait too long.

>3 digit coin
delusion

Buy high, sell low is the only answer senpai.

WHY THE FUCK IS ARK SO GOD DAM COMFY

>anime poster

In the trash

I like your style, tell my why ark sucks though, I dont have any.

i remember when people said the same thing about this ever hitting 1 dollar

Where do these threads come from? Is there one guy who just really hates Ark? This is bizarre.

>yfw ark hits $300

Someone post the obligatory stuttering potheads pasta

THE DUMP IS COMING ANY SECOND NOW

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

He's most likely holding ARK and doesn't want to do his own research. Creating false FUD so people that know about ARK will come in and explain to him that he's doing the right thing. I see this type of stuff all the fucking time here.

lol fuck off i'm not holding this shitty ass coin

and guess what: the dumping has begun

what alt coins do you hold again?