Which one of these countries has the most interesting/worth studying history? Chile? Argentina? Peru?

Which one of these countries has the most interesting/worth studying history? Chile? Argentina? Peru?

Colombia, Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru and Chile, in that order.

Brazil

Brazil and Argentina.

I think Paraguay is interesting because they speak a non-Indo-European language, were invaded by all their neighbors at the same time. Have big ass titties for some reason.

Paraguay because they went full retard in the 19th century but then kicked Bolivia's ass in the 20th century.

Argentina because it's white and based

Brazil, naturally.

Pre-1800:
Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador

Post-1800:
Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay

pre conquest: Peru (superior incas)
colonial: Peru, Bolivia, jesuit missions (muh silver and gold)
19th century: Chile and Paraguay (aggresive nation states)
20th century: Argentina and Brazil (let´s build a continental superpower, oh wait...)

Obviously Brazil.

mexico

Why Chile last specifically?

Venezuela if you like warlord era shitshow from 1830 to 1920

Paraguay. It's a very... strange country, from its inception to today.

paragay

ATTENTION: RETARD ALERT.

Paraguay, Chile and Brazil are really fascinating imho
but really, you can't go wron with any Southam country, except maybe Uruguay or the Guyanas

Just my own choice

1. Argentina (including Uruguay)
European stuff, Nazis, tons of conspiracies and weird things, social laboratory

2. Brazil (includes Uruguay too)
Weird Texas/Confederacy tier nation, Nazi stuff, also social laboratory + demographics

3. Peru
Inca stuff

4. Paraguay
A bit of everything in Arg and Brazil

5. Chile
Nothing really interesting but whatever

6. Venezuelombia
Same

7. Bolivia
Same

8. Ecuador
Same

why does south america just look like a sad emaciated version of africa with a withered umbilical cord [spoiler]leading to a real continent[/spoiler]

plate tectonics

Why Chile last?
Chile pre independence has a pretty interesting history specially the arauco war.
I think Lautaro is one of the greates unknown generals as he was able to adapt his army to fight the technological superior Spaniards

Sometimes I think of how different the world would be if Dom Pedro II and Frederick III stayed around longer.

Brazil

As a Brazilian, I dread the fact Dom Pedro II got ousted, I don't think his heirs would be good leaders and I don't support the claim of the current imperial family, but Pedroca was probably our best leader, second only maybe to Vargas.

My 50 pesos in this

Argentina - The Spanish-speaking Australia that got lost along the way and stagnated somewhat

Brazil - Bizarro Portuguese-speaking USA where the Confederacy won the Civil War and turned into a third world country

Paraguay - A mixed race North Korea in the 19th century

Venezuela - JUST: The Nation

Don't know much about the rest

>Bizarro Portuguese-speaking USA where the Confederacy won the Civil War

Please elaborate.

Perú: hands down the most interesting if you are into native civilizations. There is a lot more than just the Incas.
Chile: the coolest conquest of the Americas imo. Arauco war lasted centuries and it's cool because it wasn't a "Spaniards massacring natives" story, since the mapuche defeated/destroyed cities plenty of times. Lautaro may be one of the most interesting and underrated historical figures of all time.
Colonial times: a lot of weird stuff. Earthquakes, witches, and the arauco war continues.
Chile is also interesting in the xx century (muh Pinochet).
Argentina: Overall is the most ineteresting XX century. From one of the richest countries in the world to a corrupt peronist state, passing through Nazis, Falklands war, dictatorship...
The XIX century is kind of boring except for the two mayor wars of the region Triple alliance war (Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay genociding Paraguay) and War of the Pacific (Chile vs Peru and Bolivia for the Atacama dessert)

*desert goddamn it

What's fun about Venezuela it's than was the rich cousing of the Panama, colombia and venezuela trio, having more educated population, fuckton of resources etc.
How the tide turns indeed.

>and stagnated somewhat

That is putting it very mildly.

agree to this, Chile really doesn't feel like it belongs with the rest of the continent due to the geography and history, they developed a lot of unique quirks, in the 19th century it was the most zealously independent and nationalistic country you can imagine.