Why do neomarines get so angry when you point out their coin is dying...

Why do neomarines get so angry when you point out their coin is dying? They act like angry pajeets when you call them out on their shill threads. Are they afraid? Are they angry that they missed out on the best time to sell? Why did they allow themselves to get so emotionally invested?

DGB was like this too for awhile

I'll tell you why.

Because we know for certain that NEO is going to be huge. Dying? LMAO. Have you spent any time in the NEO community AT ALL? It is vibrant, full of coders programming tokens and smart contracts on the platform, making associated software, etc. It has one of the best staking systems around, and even with ALL THIS FUCKING FUD SURROUNDING CHINA, NEO is holding strong above 500k sats.

You're damn right we're emotionally invested in NEO. WE LOVE THIS COIN. And you know what. The emotional investment is gonna pay off. Just you wait and see.

cus i got 15k vested into this shit and it aint moving. papa bless OMG and ark for making a profit and breaking even my neo losses.

i am a cuck for falling for the chinaman meme

>ask neomarine why their coin is worth buying
>only bring up future price because they only bought in because of hype
>they get angry and call you a fudder
Please... seek help.

I don't get angry at all. I wish NEO would stay around 20 till next year so I can use my Christmas wage (14 salaries in Germany) to buy more.
I don't know Lisks status atm., but those are the good platforms you can actually get into.

I'm not a NEO holder but honestly it's just annoying when people shit on your bags. I have a dream that one day Veeky Forums will focus on shilling their own coins rather than shitting on the coins of others.

Sometimes people need to hear the truth.

your uninformed opinion is not truth

Neither is your blind speculation.

Neo is going to fucking ZERO fags.

Most of them are just mad because they got FOMO and bought high, they always preach the same shit like a religion, no matter what happens in the real world or when the price is going down. They have excuses for everything and arguing with them is pointless because everything is FUD. I just ignore all of them, the delusion and coping is too damn high.

Because their money is on the line /thread

ansfag here

I actually find it funny

Don't forget. If a coin is going down it's just smart accumulation by whales. If it starts going up this is the time for the moon and you all should feel dumb for not buying in on the dip

And then NEO proceeds to go down even more and the cycle starts anew

>fake tweets
>not gonna fall below X ever again
>not buying this dip
>whale just accidentally sold
>whale just accidentally panic sold
>ICO will push the price to $100

and so on, hahaha

Dying why? Because there's a temporary ban on ICOs in China? LMFAO. Wow omg yeah holy shit I better get out of NEO right now before China introduces some rules for ICOs, after which the price of NEO will skyrocket to new ATH.

Thanks for setting me straight OP, you major faggot.

this, lol. these idiots can't see farther than 2 days into the future it seems

>Bought ANS at 240k sold at 1.2m
>have been riding the waves ever since
>FUD neo threads to get them (you)s
Its funny how the majority of people who get defensive whenever you criticize their coin are mostly retarded hodlers who are too pussy to know when to sell. This crypto game isn't about getting attached to some shitcoin because it might have potential but it's currently designed to make money buy accumulating more btc. Ill continue riding these waves until volume dries up or NEO goes to 0, until then stat mad NEOshits

uh huh. sure.

ofc you did

if you seriously havent been buying this shit at 19-20 selling at 25 and rinsing this shit YOU ANONS ARE NOT FIT FOR THIS SHIT JUST HODL. Fucking brainlets kill me and yes this coin will eventually make it back to 40 bucks. why do you think its spiking slowly? plus the chinks wont even be able to keep dumping it soon.