When the (((tax man))) comes around, expecting his "cut"

>when the (((tax man))) comes around, expecting his "cut"

> mfw my cut is negative

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK OFF TAX MAN!!! UR RUINING MAH GAINZ!!!

YOU WON'T GET _MY_ MONEYYYYYYYY

>there's one for you, nineteen for me
TAXMAAAAAN!!!!!!!

here comes the madman
koo koo kachoo

Deer user.

We officially initiated a pink wojack ban. Posting and/or referring of pink wojacks will result in a permanent ban.

Thank you!

SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIRE WDHOIFHPWJ{WJFPFJFW{F{J{OWFJ{WFPOJFPOJPWFJPJFWPJPWFJPOFPJFWPOJFWFOPJWFOF{OJWF{OJ{WFJ{WJ{JWHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tax is all kinds of fucked up.
They seriously want to tax EVERY GODDAMN TRADE I MAKE?
You fucking retards.
Tax me when I cash out, I ain't got time to tax every trade

Joke's on him, I'll be getting a tax credit for capital loss, since I've lost more money than I've made. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just let them audit your ass and have them cycle throught thousands of small trades. I wouldn't mind getting charged fees at the pleasure of making sure some poor cucks had to go through thousands and thousands of trades only to find out i owed the same if i were to cash out at the end anyways

chugga chugga chugga

can you pay negetive tax on losses so that you lose less money and the government has to reimburse you for some of the money you lost????

aquire enought to go to a tax haven and retire

Whats stopping me from renouncing American citizenship and moving to literally anywhere else on earth with my vast coin wealth where they don't tax fake internet money?

Because America is actually a pretty good country. Every 1st world nation has its fair share of problems and shortcomings, America is still the least shitty IMO.

agreed
except the IRS will anally rape you
so good luck hiding large gains

if you don't mind losing other freedoms then sure

I hear dubai has 0% income tax but that's a shithole

>Gets raped by taxes

>Is the only country in the world where the richest 1% owns 40% of all the wealth.

"Good country"

SHOULD FIVE PERCENT APPEAR TOO SMALL

BE THANKFUL I DON'T TAKE IT ALL

Shouldn't link wojaks be happy? I feel if you get weak hands, You get to write off your bags as a capital loss

>sell bitcoin gains for gold
>bury gold

Your move now Mr Taxman

>bitches about the 1% of his country
>doesn't realize he is the 1% of the world
Oh the ironing

i'm poor and have no interest in money but i really like this post can i stay?

>tfw no taxes on cryoto gains in your country

Enjoy getting extradited

muh wealth distribution
you must be a poor leftist who doesn't understand economics

nope because I'm not from the US
and I could just go to a place with no extradition treaty...
cash out in a country that's too shitty to tax you

>receiving protection from the American military & police force, so your house doesn't get razed by feral niggers
>huge government subsidies on all your clothes, food, water, etc
>get to use government infrastructure and utilities for an infinitessimally small fraction of what it would cost you to set them up by yourself
>Waaah I don't wanna pay taxes

Taxes on the poorest 80% of the citizenry are already as low as they can be. Even with those 'taxes' you're getting far more from the state, for free, than any fucking charity. Grow the fuck up, and maybe you won't be a worthless resource drain like 80% of the country is right now.

>receiving protection from the American military & police force, so your house doesn't get razed by feral niggers

Didn't ask for it, don't want it.

>huge government subsidies on all your clothes, food, water, etc

Didn't ask for it, don't want it.

>get to use government infrastructure and utilities for an infinitessimally small fraction of what it would cost you to set them up by yourself

I suppose that's why government infrastructure and utilities are shit.

It's not as if your going to lose more than 50% of your taxable gains before you can pay the taxman... right?

Why would they extradite you?
You leave the country permanently before cashing out so you're not a resident for tax reasons.
You cash out in a country that has no bitcoin tax and live a comfy life there.
The only catch is you can't return to your home country until you've made a convincing act that you originally intended to never return

YOU WILL GET YOUR BLOOD MONEY YOU FUCKING KIKES BUT ONLY OVER MY COLD DEAD BODY

T A X E S A R E T H E F T

Which countries that don't tax btc can you move to without investing or getting a job?

Think you could do it with Switzerland.
Just getting a long term visa might be an issue.
Although you could probably get a visa, stay there for a while, leave the country when it's up and get a new visa. Rinse and repeat

It's exactly because I understand wealth distribution is that I understand unless you are born in the 1% you are literally fucked and are fighting for scraps.

Crypto offers a potential way out of the rat race, but no garuentees. I hope it will liberate me from all this bullshit.

Yes I am technically part of the 1% of the richest people in the world if you count in shitholes like Afrika, Brazil, China, Best Korea,...

Many countries require you to have proof of residency from the tax authorities in your new country before they let you become non-resident for tax purposes so could be pretty complicated if you are just doing short-term visas

>America is still the least shitty IMO.

Are Americans unironically this retarded?

a couple african countries allow you to buy a diplomatic passport with a complimentary Ph.D from their best college for about $45k USD.

One of my crypto goals DESU

Wouldn't you, you know, have to live in Africa then?

So I go through all this trouble just to give away the fruit of my labor? The tax man can suck my dick, I was the one that could lose money, why should I pay a % of my profits? The more I learn about the USA the more I want to get the hell out of this shit tier jew run kike infested country.

Yes