First month in crypto

1 month into crypto.

How's this look as a starter portfolio?

I'm keeping another $1500 on the sidelines because I think things are looking awfully bubble-y and there will be a better buying opportunity within the next 6-12 months.

Portfolio is pretty much as I want it, except I want ChainLink too if I can get any during the ico, and might turn some eth for BCH.

Any feedback/thoughts?

if you're trading low amounts I don't recommend diversifying that much, you won't be impressed by the gains and you will start regretting. ie. imagine a coin goes 100% up and you have $20 in it versus a coin going 10% up and you have $800

Eh, agreed, I figured it was better than monitoring it and seeing it go up with 0$ in it. Also I wanted to buy the different coins just so I had a bit of a stake in them, makes it more interesting to watch them go up/down and you learn more. Also I wanted to practice all the buying and selling while I'm still just playing with chump change, so that I have a better idea what I'm doing in the future when there's more money involved.

Good point though, I'll slow my roll on diversification.

Do you think BCH is worthwhile?

You should invest in low priced coins. Like okcash. Dct. Erc. Lmc. Nxc. Rise. Those coins will rather give you a very nice return in a couple of months. Picture btc doubling thats huge but wont get you heavy gains. A coin like rise could easily go 10x in 6 months time or higher at a price of 6.5k sat atm.

if you want to grow your initial investment fast, I recommend looking at twitter shills and observing a lot before you make your choices. pick coins with low market cap and active development

I feel like ZRX fits that role? But I don't want to buy coins unless I have some understanding of what they do. Or, if I get busy and can't babysit my coins will be generally ok.

Search hive. Its just out 3 days. This thing is solid. Www.hive-project.net

Has a solid purpose with a real world problem to fix. 500 dollars could yield 100k in revenue in a year.

I normally don't post in these threads but it's actually a month ago I started crypto trading. Put in 2100usd and I'm hurting real bad. Could have made so much profit with those two but I just held through the whole dipp and they hurt real bad now. Not gonna do the same mistake again with omg. Sold neo at the dead cat bounce.

Just hold man. Its uselezs to sell. You know why? There is to much involved for it to lose its value. I did the same thing with ans. Sold at 8 dollar. If i held it to 50 i made about 17k. So yeah hold. Delete your blockfolio till october

Nah I haven't putted more than I'm willing to loose as with any investment. Got 500usd I want to invest in something soon but havent decided, maybe ill try snatching some kyber off etherdelta when its listed

>actually falling for the bubble meme
lmao

>slav team
Who tell me that they just won't to steal my wallet?

I think crypto will have a big correction, and there will be a better buying opportunity soon. Not that crypto is doomed. There have been how many huge retracements in bitcoin so far - 9? 10? I think we're due for another. In any case I'm still buying some stuff (that's the point of this post), but just keeping cash on the sidelines for now.

why are you hurting? 0.627 btc is like $2,600 USD, so you're in profit

>I haven't putted more than I'm willing to lose

You sound illiterate but you're wise

Im also starting up my portfolio.I'm getting a $10k bonus from my job in november, if I throw $1k into BTC and hold onto another $1500 for other coins and just in case there will be another decent dip in BTC I can buy up some of it. I'm also going to build a computer with some of that money. What the fuck else should I do with that money?

TLDR: getting 10k in november, buying BTC and alts. Building a comp. What to do with the rest?

>things are looking awfully bubble-y
Lol I don't think you know what that means.

Best advice I can give to anyone is to go all in OMG. Diversification is a meme in crypto.

>no ark

Not gonna make it user

My suggestion is always

45% BTC
35% ETH
10% XRP or long term alt coin of choice
10% of any volatile ICO shitcoin or sleeper coins for moons

This is my safe strategy, because im only watching the graphs of the volatile 10% because Im not a day trader. I have an alarm set for my targeted sell price. I never sell when im at a loss though it always depends on when and at what price you buy your coins.

For a day trader who doesn't have a BTC hodl, I'd imagine would hold

75% volatile coin
10% mid-long term altcon
15% BTC/ETH

The 45% BTC... you're not worried about needing to keep some of that in BCH?

At this point BTC is the new gold standard despite any shortcoming it may have.

Maybe you can squeeze in some BCH in the long term alt coin percentage.

add some ARK and Verge to that portfolio dude. You won't regret it. Promise.

which exchange(s) do you use?

Thanks senpai

Honestly dude you are over diversivied with shit coins...

Is there a guide how to start into crypto? Looks like a nice hobby.

Looking good but I'd consolidate ETH & BTC into XMR and OMG for your best shot at short term gains

>There have been how many huge retracements in bitcoin so far - 9? 10?
One, there has been one. What you're thinking about are flash dips that last for 2 days.

how am i doing guys? just started a few weeks ago. this is most of my savings I'm poor student.

Well it looks trusting. Also mayor US investment group tied up in this. Take a look on their webs

Hello, reddit, now please kys

Invest in low priced future projects. No way youll gain more then double this way.

Invest now in:
Lomocoin till week 4 sept.
Nexium 1 oktober or hold beyond the void.
Erc till december. They will be first coin as an alt on european stock exhange.
Decent till december.
Rise as long hold

Dump your IOTA, its only going to go down at this point. They just sparked a war against autism and bored neets.

This unless you are regularly putting money in, better to take the bigger risk bigger reward plays with that much.

thanks friends

Also take a serious look into hive. 2 months time could yield 100x ur initial investment. If you do buy. Buy them and store them at my ether wallet.

Where is the bitcoin cash

buy it - it will win

hive project looks quite interesting. looking at putting in $100 into it

Where do I get my hands on some Hive? it says the ICO has finished?

Its on hitbtc. Shitty exchange but you can buy and transfer it to myetherwallet. Will certenly enter another exchange in the future

i shouldn't be concerned that its entirely eastern european should i?

Rate, few months in.

good spread. as anons say, no need to diversify with such a small amount . at least you have BTC. makes me sick to see these barelycoiners who have no btc in portfolios

agreed. with speculation crypto , despite what is the true or false Bitcoin , it doesn't matter . BCH isn't what people are going to be buying .

I have 60USD in crypto just to test how trading these things even work. Why not just put it all in some lottery tickets?

Could you help get me started. Shill some coins as example.

Is it possible to become rich by just trading bitcoin?

Buying lottery tickets doesn't help you learn to trade.

Can you shoot me a mail? Shifter

Oops: [email protected]

Any twitter shill to recommend?

Crypto is gambling for smart people

Needs more Iota.

If you sit and hold 2 BTC with projections of it going to 500k in the future, you'll be fine

Here's mine.

I can't really afford more at the moment, and it hurt after the dip at the start of the month, so I'll just keep what I have here and hope for the best for now.