Who $XRL here? Rialto.ai thread

who $XRL here? Rialto.ai thread

i want to buy some user, explain why it's valuable pls.

basically bots will take advantage of spread and arbitrage to profit across all exchanges and/or trading pairs, and all token holders get their share of said profit

Fucking checked. Nice get.
I'm XRL here.

Didn't like ripple, but this is an Ripple ICO right?

Love the idea, but is it coming to a bigger exchange anytime?

babby holder with 10k

holding 5k of it

i am a huge lover of rialto, very lowkey coin that's going to be huge, i shill it so much in the +2100 member bitpam discord as well, lot's of talk about it in there desu. wish they made more posts on twitter though to keep the community updated

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

darn you beat me to the chase lol

nice, a fellow xrl buddy!

no connection to Ripple at all

working on getting listed, already shot down by Bittrex

Fucking oath op, long term Rialto holder here been trying to get the Reddit going

Nice I was about to fall for this XVG meme but I'll buy something more solid.

Even better than if it has nothing to do with Ripple :)

Why was it shot down by Bittrex, the project seems solid?

XRL is almost 100% a security because of how it is structured.

Bittrex is terrified of the SEC.

this, it will probably never be listed on an US exchange

this. dividends.

how much does it pay out per coin and how do you get the payouts?

pays out 100% of profit earned through all algo trading - paid out through ETH distribution in smart contract.

do i have to do anything other than hold the coins to get it? like participate in some way or send a contract call to get my payout? ive only got like 5k coins.

by my understanding you don't at all - smart contract recognises

thanks, sounds great

>mfw 100k XRL

how much do you think you'll make from that in payouts?

Hard to say right now, we will see when the trading starts on Oct 1st.

>no connection to ripple at all
How does one get this retarded?

It doesn't have any connections to ripple devs in the sense that it doesn't actively try to collaborate with them.

It uses ripple as that is the highest speed currency in terms of movement between wallets.

If a faster coin came along I'm sure they'd develop to that instead.

>xrp hater mental gymnastics

Bump OP

Thanks, I will

No connection to Ripple

Comfy 51000 tokens here. I'm the guy that made the big shill post when it was $0.08 mid july. Very excited to see it in operation come October but also disappointed that they basically missed the August listing date and went to livecoin to half-ass keep their promise.

Even etherdelta has more volume than livecoin. Still, as soon as this thing even remotely looks like paying a dividend, it'll go $4+
No way a token that actively pays a return in this space with only 70mil in circulation stays sub $1. Not when you have shitcoins doing nothing worth $10

Are you the one who said, basically, that Ether was eating shit and that made XRL a great buy because it's at sub-ICO pricing?

Because if you are - thanks. That's when I bought.

Yes. As evidenced by this screencap I was a pajeet scammer lol

Then it hit a high of $0.65 2 weeks later

Yep, you're a fucking stud. Thanks man. Really appreciate it, actually. People like you are why I love Veeky Forums.

all the XRL bros should all meet up in the discord to rejoice!

discord.gg/VpPrGmF