LTC

Did you forget about my zero transaction fees?
My virtually instantaneous transfers?
I can offer many things bitcoin cannot. Once amazon prime allows people to use me, I will be unstoppable. I understand if you don't wish to invest in me, but please try not to be upset when I hit $200 later this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoinpool.org/pools
blockchain.info/pools
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Balls deep

I am patiently waiting for $200, since April :)

Right now is a good time to buy while it's going sideways for a couple weeks. You better believe this shit is going triple digits this month.

Lots of room to fall

bitcoin cash literally is better. just make a transaction that confirmed in less than 5 minutes and used a half cent fee

I implore anyone to try sending and receiving btc eth and ltc. Ltc is by far the most superior and actually had large market cap & significant network effect. It's on every major exchange for a reason.

Ltc is short for

Last
To
Climb

Don't be surprised when ltc rockets to 10b plus market cap while the death of dozens of shitcoin begins. It will be glorious

You underestimate the value of network effect and adoption.

Charlie Lee, go to bed. You can hold BTC and see better returns. Fuck LTC.

your fees are only zero because nobody uses litecoin for anything but speculation. youre as old as almost any other alt yet you're traded and treated like a shitcoin that only came out this year.

second layer features on litecoin mean nothing because the base layer is only marginally larger than bitcoin's and wont make any difference long term, therefore any second layer usage will be exclusively on bitcoin's chain. and if you dont want to use a second layer, bcash is significantly better, and as a bonus it has the bitcoin distribution which is much more fair and evenly distributed than litecoins is.

the only future for litecoin is more pumps and dumps on chinese exchanges, until china clamps down on cny trading and 90% of fiat gets removed from litecoin.

DELTE THIS!!!!

Ltc has gone up by significant percentage more during each bubble ya ig nig

which year?

compared to bitcoin and ethereum litecoin has zero network effect. i would bet that after segwit2x fails bcash will have an even larger network than litecoin does.

ethereum also has significantly faster transactions and real world uses, where as nobody really wants to accept litecoin as money unless its getting converted to bitcoin first.

You could have gotten 10x better returns by not holding shitty ltc during the pumps. LTC only rides off the success of BTC, you delusional LTC cucks really think it can even compete? The coin doesn't even have any unique features.

Fees are not zero they are .001ltc on most wallets but can customize that on many as well and will send fast with as little as .0001ltc for a fee. Even if ltc goes to 500$ a 5-50 cent to fee is much better than bitcoins $1-10 to fee.

Back in May some Ln devs did send .00000001ltc back and forth instantly with zero fees so there is a possibility for ltc filling in a micro payment niche in the future.

Bcash is garbage that almost no one mines anymore and has almost zero adoption or significant network effect. The only reason it got added to exchanges was because so many people keep their btc there and people wanted their free money.

>nothing new to offer
>less users, that's why fees are low
>gets pumped and dumped by chinese whales; Bitcoin isn't affected by this because it's so huge
>terribly centralized:
litecoinpool.org/pools
blockchain.info/pools
>coblee literally admitting that Bitcoin is number one/gold.

Fuck Litecoin.

Sorry I take it back it does have a unique feature. A rabid & delusional fanbase that fails to see what a shitcoin it really is.

It only got added to coinbase because Charlie Lee worked for them. Good goys look out for one another.

I would have made less holding btc. However I def could have made a fuckload more hopping on and off all the various moon missions with atlcoins that happened this summer.

Charlie doesn't work for bitstamp though & that was just as big

Fuck off Charlie. I held LTC for months until the last pump, I learned my lesson.

litecoin will not got to $500 and stay at $500 with a fee that low, it will rise just like bitcoin. litecoin has no better scaling that bitcoin does, and judging by the team "developing" it, it never will.

when segwit2x fails bcash will be taken up by the miners that dont like it. it's already got more owners than litecoin, therefore significantly more people are invested in it already and more likely to use it if somewhere accepts it. but both are more than likely going to fall into obscurity.

litecoin was a decent short term trade at 0.003 but right now its horribly overvalued. highly divisible money like bitcoin simply doesnt need a little brother clone coin acting as "silver". bitcoin on second layers acts as a better silver than litecoin could ever possibly be.

Fees will rise by will still be cheaper than bitcoin, given that btc is still worth a lot more than ltc.

I guess only time will tell, we shall see.

Oh so your just another user who got burned selling their ltc right before it got pumped. Too bad for you. Im up around 900% since april

that depends on how fees are calculated. if bitcoin explodes higher theres always the oppotinuty for fees to re-regulate themselves to a more reasonable dollar value than keeping the same btc ratio.

the point is transactions are weighed the same in litecoin, theres nothing special keeping fees low other than usage. nobody is going to want to switch from bitcoin to litecoin when they could take less effort and switch from bitcoin base layer to bitcoin second layer, or even another currency.

and its not like payments will be quicker on litecoin, because the significantly lower hash rate and faster block time just means youll need to wait more blocks to get the same level of rollback security.

i just dont see a reality where people realize that bitcoin is flawed in some way, and so they all move to a currency that is identical to bitcoin including all of its flaws, instead of moving to something else entirely that actually solves the issues they're having, like a real different currency, or a second layer network backed by bitcoin.