How the hell have the Jews lasted as long as they have? From what I know of my history...

How the hell have the Jews lasted as long as they have? From what I know of my history, they've been shat on in every time and place that they've ever been in, but they've somehow lived. Why is that?

Judaism accepts converts even though they're minimal so it's no surprise they haven't been completely wiped out.

Their survival is evidence of God, who said he would keep some of them alive.

>they've been shat on in every time and place that they've ever been in
Factually wrong, Jews have been welcomed and treated very well in the New World Euro-diaspora countries.

Those haven't even existed for more than a tiny part of world history.

The cockroach is resilient too

You could say the same about Gypsies, I suspect the answer is that no one was really interested in actual genocide until the late 19th century by which time Jews, Gypsies, Coptics etc were already spread about about.

RAID 5 Ethnicity

the entire book of ruth, david's ancestor, is about a convert

you're retarded

>implying their time is not coming

They are an ouroborous that is soon going to run out of tai. Out of the ~400,000 Jews in WW2 Germany, 160,000 Mischling jews joined the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS to help with the Reich and put an end to the Jewish Weimar republic, and I predict that will happen again as regular Jews see that their overlords are sacrificing the lower caste Chosen in order to flood Europe with Marxist sentiments and awful third worlders in order permanently disenfranchise those bad Germanic goys. Modern atheistic jews are so self hating and nihilisitc it's unbelievable and their irony and self hatred taints all of western culture, but they still enjoy the benefits of their diaspora network, their victim status, their nepotism, their globalistic allies, their Saudi friends and their Zionist or Talmudic societies.

g-d keeps them around as an example of what happens when a people completely give themselves over to autism

Good goy

Read "Culture of Critique"

Jews actually always try to be on good terms with the ruling class, in europe for example bishops and other clerics like their jews actually. They shared their money from taking high interest from the plebs with the clerics, and were guaranteed protection in exchange.

Jews always isolate themselves heavily and avoid interbreeding. This way they were able to largely remain intact as a culture despite not having own states. However, this survival tactic of self-isolation and befriending the elites through corruption was also the breeding ground for antisemitism.

Also you can't exactly breed them out. If the mother is Jewish the kids are Jewish, apparently. I don't know what race jews are supposed to be though, I really doubt it's consistently one thing at this point. It's a wonder they survived the crusades and that there are any Christians and jews left in the Middle East. I guess they didn't want to eradicate them until recently. I think in order to really wipe them out back then they would've had to kill the ones they found, destroyed all knowledge of their existence, and keep the rape to a minimum. Maybe God kept the Muslims in check? Who knows.

>That image
Ayo we wuz romanz n shieeet we used to live #based evropa until da jooz came nowhaimsayin mane

>they've been shat on in every time and place that they've ever been in
FALSE! GERMAN PROPAGANDA DETECTED .

I AM A MOUNTAIN JEW . WE ARE PROUD HEBREWS WHO HAVE ROAMED IN THE CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS FOR OVER A THOUSAND YEARS . THE GENTILES HERE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH US . BEFORE WE CAME TO THE CAUCASUS WE WERE IN PERSIA , WHERE CYRUS , OF BLESSED MEMORY , FREED US FROM CAPTIVITY AND HELPED US REBUILT THE TEMPLE .

Actually, you could theoretically breed them out, like most ancient peoples have been bread out over time.

I am from Speyer (Germany) and this town used to have a very influential jewish community. What most people dont know is, that jewish ghettos were actually an invention of the jews themselves. There are documents in the curch of Speyer that clearly show that the Jews wanted to live isolated from the rest of the city, and they paid a large sum to the city so that their ghetto was also protected by a high wall from the poor christians. In schools they often teach how the evil christians forced the jews to live in ghettos, but it was actually the other way around, jews didnt want to live next to christians since they thought this will sooner or later mean assimilation.

There are also certain "conspiracy theories" concerning two religious rules that can both be found in christianity and islam. those are 1. trading with infidels is not allowed 2. taking interest rates/loaning money is not allowed. The conspiracy theory goes that since roman times the jews tried succesfully to incorporate these rules into both christianity and islam by heavily corrupting the clerics of both religions to keep them in place. Wha would they do that? Because this way they had two monopolies in two very lucrative markets. First was trade between muslims and christians, since they were not allowed to trade with each other jews made themselves a lucrative position as the middle men (see Radhanite for more information). Second is taking interest/loaning money. Since christians and muslims are not allowed to do that, Jews had a monopoly which they very much exploited, hence the clichee of the "jewish interest rate". Plus, they would give other jews low interest rate, so they had another advantage that could secure them their survival.

>What most people dont know is, that jewish ghettos were actually an invention of the jews themselves.

This isn't true whatsoever. This was only the case in rich Jewish areas. You clearly don't know the history of Ghettos. Mitchell Duneier has a great book about it. A lot of the time Jews (by demand of the king) would be ripped out of their homes and forced to live in these shitty cornered part of the city where disease was common. The most populous Jewish ghettoes in Europe were disgusting, the only nice ones were in Rome & certain German cities where Court Jews lived. The regular Jewish folk who did jobs like tailors had a very shitty time in the Ghetto and left the second they were given the opportunity to.

>MOUNTAIN JEW
Fuck me, /pol/ needs to meme this.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN , "MEME THIS" . MOUNTAIN JEWS ARE NO MEME , WE ARE A PROUD PEOPLE . WE SURVIVED THE NAZI REGIME FIGHTING BACK AGAINST OUR OPPRESSORS . SOME OF THE MOST INFAMOUS ZIONIST PIONEERS WERE MOUNTAIN JEWS , YET THE ASHKENAZI-CENTRIC AGENDA COMPLETELY IGNORES OUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE CAUSE

>Jewish Weimar republic
Not this meme again...

there was plenty of time for jews to be exterminated before the age of colonizations

correct

>RAID 5 Ethnicity
What?

Because aside from pogroming, being Jewish has been comfier than not being Jewish. The average Jew at almost any point in history was wealthier than the average gentile.

>Because aside from pogroming, being Jewish has been comfier than not being Jewish.
This isn't true whatsoever. The average Jew was poor as fuck in the Pale of Settlement. The only rich Jews were the "court Jews," or the "protected Jews," or the "useful Jews." The average Jew lived in tiny Shtetls in complete poverty. To deny this is to deny reality.
>The average Jew at almost any point in history was wealthier than the average gentile.
Again, not true. It was the opposite in most places. If you were a Jewish tailor in German, you were significantly disadvantaged compared to a Gentile tailor. The only Jews who made money were the selected "court Jews" specifically selected by European royalty. Even then, those Jews would be executed and have all their money seized from then when they made too much money. Jews were getting absolutely fucked economically in Europe pre-Rothschilds.

By keeping the same name.

Not true. Jews in Eastern/Central Europe lived in poor, crowded towns.

GREAT, ANOTHER CAPLOCK LARPER.

>the book of ruth
It's a scroll you dip

Before that the Jews were doing quite well, and Russia/Poland got mad at that so forced them to live in ghettos as peasants and put restrictions on their ability to work or get education. And they still managed to be richer than the poorest class of peasants. This is what High IQ looks like.

You realize that meant they had to survive a good 2500 years before that point, right?

There has never been another people more blessed by God, nor as good at pushing every single one of his buttons.

>pogroming
What?

Judaism is still very patriarchal. This meme is dumb. And everything we know from population genetics shows Jews are more levantine on the paternal line.

There was always poor Jews. Jews belonged to different socioeconomic classes just like gentiles. Most being poor, with a minority being rich, and a Jewish middle class.

england

can we have sex

Jewishness is transmited from the mother, which mean that you can't really genocide them because as long as someone have a child with a Jewess this childe will be a kike

It also mean that the Jews aren't descended from Moses, Abraham, and so on

>Jews aren't descended from Moses, Abraham
>I'm a better authority on this than God

That's like asking why viruses or bacteria survive. Because they have had vectors and hosts to infect.

Redundant Array of independent Communities. Any (Orthodox) Jewish community can be rebuilt with good parity because the information about the community has been copied and distributed to others.