He doesn't make comfy passive income via affiliate marketing

>he doesn't make comfy passive income via affiliate marketing

haha, plebs.

>less than a thousand a month lel
I think I already made and converted to regular savings from crypto more than you will ever earn in your life with this.

always seemed like more effort than crypto meme shit to me, plus the risk of getting banned or the service shutting down or cutting your rates

>surviving on $10 a day
im the pleb?

Adludum...
Are you content locking?

passive income guys,
passive income.

Just a little extra money at the end of the month, not my main source of revenue obviously.

banned for what? everything is legal.
And even if the servive shuts down, I get paid monthly so I should be getting paid before that happens.

Yep.

I tried to do this once but then I found out I have a conscience

Run my offers directly and save yourself the 20%-30% margin ;)
Either way, it's a good company. Good work user

Could i run this bullshit from a fb page or Twitter?

Who needs morals when you have digits.

You're an advertiser?

how are you getting your traffic

tfw my team is doing 6 figures a week slinging traffic :^)

If you've ever ran PT, AT, PL, DE or FR, chances are those were mine,

I run DE mostly.
Any popular offers you ran?

explain this shit. how to I get in?

Elaborate user

Used to. But there is more money in owning the offers. Now I just communicate with the aggregators and carriers to bring offers on.

My ark staking rewards make way more than this and that is literally money for doing nothing.
You’re not gonna impress anyone with your lunch money gains here after we have experienced crypto

really? you make 3-4ark per day? that's 28 per week...are you holding50k ark?

How does it work?

>Clash Royale Gem Generator
>Put your offers on it
>Get traffic

Ads

How does one become an advertiser tho?
You need to own a company, thats for sure.
But where to get started? Who is responsible for setting up offers?
Being a publisher is a nice and all, but it seems like advertising is where the money's at. I would appreciate if could elobrate a bit. Where the f did you begin?

Yeah, its not much. Just wanted to make a non crypto related thread on this board once in a while.

yup affiliate marketing is still huge and will always be huge

i know people and even legit companies that just focuses on affiliate marketing/selling traffic

the company that i work for depends on affiliate marketers to drive traffic to their business

we pay out millions a month to them and in return they generate millions of sales for us

I don't really want to give out too much info cause the industry at the top of the game is pretty small but we specialize in various lead gen verticals specifically targeted to wealthy US homeowners.

>ads
do you mean PPC? how long took you to figure out how to be profitable?

>Clash Royale Gem Generator
is this legit or against tos of CPA company?

also if any of you affiliate bros are going to that crypto meet in december, you'll see me there.

Actually.
I have friend who is a 16k youtuber who runs a website. I made his site and was allowed to put my banner on there.

A banner which redirects to my niche.

Its free advertisment lol.