biblehub.com/greek/863.htm
biblehub.com/str/hebrew/7662.htm
dukhrana.com/lexicon/lexeme.php?adr=1:3109&font=Estrangelo Edessa&size=125%
dukhrana.com/peshitta/
lexilogos.com/english/syriac_dictionary.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To redeem humanity.

Psalm 22 reeee

'Forsake' kind of makes it sound more severe. In Yeshua's language the word would have been "shvuq" (eli eli lama sabachthani) which is synonymous with various senses of leaving such as abandonment, forsaking etc.

cos he was a Jew

da joos got him killed though

Jesus is God

j00s have to j00 everyone even themselves they cant help it

>based apostle paul out j00ing them all

So god killed himself?

Who knows? Why did Judas choose to damn himself to save humanity?

Sacrificed Himself (God the Son) to Himself (God the Father) as the only sacrifice that is worthy of Himself

Jesus was pretty much the anti-joo though, he kicked (((them))) out of a temple because they were buying and selling in there, he had no possessions, etc. etc. (((they))) hated him and they still do now. He was never one of (((them))).

Hey Rosenberg. still upset about "positive Christianity" I see

Sounds to me like a flimsy jew justification why their messiah got killed

jesus is the son of god he isnt like anyone else

Imagine if God put them all to work the fields as slaves man that God would be a douchebag

It's bloody simple, God forsook Jesus for being a Jew because the Jews killed his only begotten son, and the son and the father are part of the trinity, which is also God, which means that the holy spirit is a Mormon, and the immaculate conception of Christ being born of a virgin is analogous of the Big Bang being the Logos through which god created everything from nothing through Mary's vagina.

What is it you Catholics don't understand?

>and the immaculate conception of Christ being born of a virgin is analogous of the Big Bang being the Logos through which god created everything from nothing through Mary's vagina
nice

Because He was baring all of the sins of the world in that moment. The Father could not look upon such sin.

Master trole 33

BECAUSE HE CLAIMED TO BE G-D WHICH IS CONTRARY TO JEWISH BELIEFS . MOSES HIMSELF WOULD HAVE STONED THAT BOY IF GIVEN THE CHANCE . PERSONALLY , I THOUGHT THE CRUCIFIXION WAS DISTASTEFUL , HEBREWS DON'T PUT DOWN JEWISH TRAITORS THROUGH GENTILE METHODS . HIM DYING IS PROOF HE WAS NOT THE MOSHIACH , OR G-D .

YISHTABACH, BROTHER. YISHTABACH!

"Then the LORD came down in the cloud and spoke with him, and he took some of the power of the Spirit that was on him and put it on the seventy elders. When the Spirit rested on them, they prophesied--but did not do so again."

>God can do anything
>can't redeem humanity without a sacrifice
Pathetic. And people worship this guy?

He took on the sins of the world? God can't (won't?) coexist with sin?

How is this difficult. Is there a meme I'm missing here?

Paul took Christianity away from the Jews, it wouldn't be its own thing without him

>Why did god forsaken Jesus?

God didn't - it's just a little joke for the observers of the crime to remind them hell awaits traitors to the King like "if you are God's Son, come down off the cross!"

youtube.com/watch?v=XWeZx5NNKkw

All these religions, belief systems, originate in Tengrism. Sky-Tengri is the greatest unification.
While lesser Tengris, are only partitions of Sky-Tengri who's usually referred to as simply Tengri.
Tengri can mean sovereign in its own space.
Lets call it mythological entities, are made by the ideas they carry. For example the physical counterparts for Umay Ana, mother earth are the Eco-System and also the Placenta (called Umay), also various qualities get attached such as protecting the children and others. The sum of its qualities make up the entity.

In case of Jesus on a cross one set of qualities is derived from the worship of cattle and game, attached to a totem pole sometimes in the form of a cross like pic related. Since these animals are companions and one grows close to them, killing them comes with biting remorse, you still need to in order to ensure survival.
That's why you eat from its flesh, it died for your sins, the sins are forgiven.

it was the romans who killed jesus, crucifixion was something my white roman ancestors did on the people they conquered and oppressed

Thank you for explaining that. Please give a source of that information. I know modern Aramaic and the meaning or equivalent of "eli eli lama sabachtani" perplexed me, but the same word for leave or let is the word for leave or let in the current language. Perhaps the 'b' is present in some dialects as well.

>God can do anything
>can't redeem humanity without a sacrifice
>Pathetic. And people worship this guy?

You'll figure it out someday...

youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs

(And I can't consult the translation at the moment)

It was sort of the case also in the Greek 'aphiémi' though there's also ἐάω (eaó) and λείπω (leipó). Being a Semitic language it also has a cognate in Hebrew.
biblehub.com/greek/863.htm
biblehub.com/str/hebrew/7662.htm
dukhrana.com/lexicon/lexeme.php?adr=1:3109&font=Estrangelo Edessa&size=125%

Dukhrana and Lexilogos are some of the available tools for Syriac.
dukhrana.com/peshitta/
lexilogos.com/english/syriac_dictionary.htm

Well in the islamic version of the story he didnt.

He cried like a bitch

>Muh New Testament
All astronomical allegory.

God hates Jews, haven't you read the bible?

Because he's not real

Christ's death on the cross confirms that God and his Kingdom is already in the bond of Christians themselves; the authentic collectivist spirit.

you know what's a more interesting question OP?

Why didn't god forgive Judas? Like he saw it coming, it was part of the plan and Judas strait up repents his sin. So how come this epic "sacrifice" that redeems mankind doesn't redeem Judas?

>forsake sounds too severe

>literal translations actually mean forsaking

I'm not sure Judas actually sought forgiveness. He felt remorse for his actions, but he didn't actually ask to be forgiven, and he just committed suicide instead.

This one is a solid 9.12/10 bait, I encourage the rest of you to learn from his example.

But until then, stop with the low-quality filth and let the actual discussion take place!

Because Jesus is just animated meat to him even if he is his son God doesnt give a damn about him beyond his own personal agendas.

God created Kikesus to manipulate goyim into liking him since jews were useless in doing that. Once he ran out of use God kills him and assimilates him back to nonexistence.Yahweh is terrifying.