You've got so many WTC, I like that about you user-kun

>You've got so many WTC, I like that about you user-kun.

Fucking whore, 240 WTC is nothing, LEAVE!!!!!

Im going to name my lambo
Charlie mf Walton

>Westernized turbo thot rave Asian

Stay away from my stack

that chick fine as fuck thoooooooo

You sold your WTC for POSW user? My boyfriend doesn't need to know about our relationship. He can keep paying my bills while I fuck you on the side.

This girl isn't asian.

you gotta be a retard to not be loaded up at this point.

his name was charlie walton

but she is

HIS
NAME
WAS
CHARLIE
WALTON

W A L T O N
A
L
T
O
N

loaded up brois, traded btc and eth into a fresh binance account

fuck off bitch theyre all mine and im not sharing no matter how squishy your ass is

i'll tip you 0.0000001 WTC if you swallow

his name was walton R.I.P we tankin tonight boys1

you mispelled MNE

>tfw sold all my Walton
>only made $96
Dammit, China, you suck.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that...that little gust my dear....you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff.....sniff...ah....ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor....sniff sniff...hmmm....is that....sniff....hmmm....I can almost taste it my dear.....yes....just...sniff....a little whiff more if you please.....ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff...ah yes I have it now....yes quite....hhhhmmmm...delectable my dear.....quite exquisite yes.....I dare say...sniff....the most pungent one yet my dear....ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff....yes...

Kek i literally did that

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noWALTONites and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noWALTONites. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing binance.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noWALTONites will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noWALTONite wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no WTC in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noWALTONites will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noWALTONites. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noWALTONite

WTC is more or less range-bound and phenomenal for swingtrading.

god I'm so hard but I'm nofap currently

Careful, pol lurks, you know know they hate us colored folk and our beautiful women. dont genocide me bro.

>the latest shitcoin claiming to solve the oracle problem

proof you idiots really will believe anything

These are the kind of spoiled bitches I'll be taking out on coffee and dick dates before dumping them on the side of the road in my lambo.

We're all gonna make it.