Can /pol defeat iota?

Are we watching the downfall of one of the top10 marketcaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

leddit.com/user/DavidSonstebo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

But can they ruin David Sonstebo's career? Possibly

>refugee camps will be cities

left wing lunatics are totally ok with this concept

1 2 punch of devs being shitty and leftist. Goodbye Iota.

What you don't know is what he said on September 4. That's where this really begins.

nice, just sold 100k

If only he stopped writing at the first paragraph

>refugees confined to their own cities
>citizens get to live in cities without refugees
>bad
I don't even can't go what

In a field of grass, only one sticks out to bleed.

I hope they destroy iota. Fuck all of you.

Calm down Hans. The refugees are for your own good.

/pol/

versus

iota

FIGHT

kek

>Not skyrocketting after the crash
Iota is going to be 0,30 in a few weeks

Daily reminder that Iota will be worthless without a patent. It will be a free communications protocol.

I disagree with the dev personally, but regardless, it was a stupid decision to involve politics. How hard can it be to take a neutral stance and not piss off people?

that site is dog shit. last night they claimed IOTA was going for "huge gains", then a couple minutes later it tanked. today they claimed neo was going to pump, less than a minute later it was "most trusted". wtf does that even mean?!

our you could just not take in resource draining rapists and suicide bombers

> implying "their own cities" would be new
> in reality "their own cities" are European capital cities that are literally being given away

NEO is most trusted, dude. I agree.

steak knives in your anus.

We've been itching for a new fight. Why not indulge in a small spec ops sidequest.

Yeah... a bunch of poorfag Polcucks crying on Veeky Forums is going to do damage to a top 10 coin
Idk... maybe you'll shake 1 percent of a single percent out...

Try remember the people who actually invest in crypto (actually invest, as in not whatever allowance mommy gives you) don't give two shits about social media drama. And they especially don't care about the political alignment of devs

Take a loom at the dev team of most crypto
Sjws... heck even a dev of Brave is a full on crazy sjw Asian chick

oh gosh darnit tom you're right

YOU COULD NEVER DEFEAT IOTA

PRAISE IOTA

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

PRAISE IOTA

WE WILL TAKE YOUR WOMEN AND SEED THEM WITH THE SEED OF GOD

They literally admit in that screencap that they're just creating a market to control and exploit.

holy shit what an unprofessional faggot.

Hold tight for Ohni folks, anti PC as it gets.

This. Aren't they really just trying to create as many use cases and partnerships as possible to grow the business. Yeah the dude should not have let plebbit troll him but this sperg out just feels unnecessary. And I'm a poltard for christs sake.

too emotional responding to bait, cant they just get rid of that guy

>Try remember the people who actually invest in crypto (actually invest, as in not whatever allowance mommy gives you) don't give two shits about social media drama. And they especially don't care about the political alignment of devs
Are you fucking stupid? Coins have tanked on literal rumors much less substantial than this. You and this dev need to get your heads out of your asses and realize that professionalism and confidence sell a speculative digital asset. There are hundreds of other coins and nearly all of them look safer after that sperg idiot shot his mouth off. FFS man.

Just fyi that comment thread was completely wiped from cyberspace. Not even deleted comments tools like ceddit can bring it back.

Heh...I made that. I love you guys.../pol/ got a goddamn US president elected, O'l Davo Somrero savior of the refugees and nemesis to the white race doesn't stand a chance.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!!

So they fired the david sonsborgo sperg guy?

I want to see his life ruined

No, I'm talking about the level of censorship on Reddit. It's nuts. They can delete comments that can bypass tools that are supposed to reveal them.

How about confine them to their own fucking countries?

Why bring them in, give them welfare, and your women, and build them fucking cities to top it off?

Just open his post history and click on the context of the comments...it's all still there.

leddit.com/user/DavidSonstebo

Hurr muh /pol/ hurr. You triggered faglords are 100x worse than the /pol/ posters. Eat a dick

im fine with refugee cities in the african desert.

Holy shit, it is deleted...lads, it was seriously JUST FUCKING THERE. He's here...

Fuck, I just went down the first 10 or 15 posts by this douchebag and every single one is either "yeah, weed maaaan" or some arrogant bullshit. What a fuckstick.

I had 35 bitcoins at IOTA. Now I don't have any.

cringy shit who cares le pull army

Look, I made another thing...

Well in the minds of virtue-signaling lefties, there is no neutral stance. You're either "good" aka aligned with their religious and moral beliefs, or you are evil. So they don't care about upsetting people, because in their minds no reasonable person should disagree with what they think is universally agreed upon morality. They think they can get away with that because the people who disagree with them are only a small fringe minority. In reality, they are alienating like half of the population lol.

I just can't fucking stand moralfag crusaders. They literally don't even give a shit about their causes, they just have these causes for the sake of having causes, to be "deep" or some gay shit for approval. They need to die lol

He is shitting his pants because he knows we will tear him apart

>about to go on facebook iota groups to spread these news

>user links to pol
>other anons sperging about about muh rapefugees lmao xD for 72 hours, like anyone on Veeky Forums cares
which is the actual triggered party here

>Well in the minds of virtue-signaling lefties, there is no neutral stance. You're either "good" aka aligned with their religious and moral beliefs, or you are evil.
They're fucking wackjobs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect
>who's triggered
Apparently you are since you're crying so much. If you don't like the subject of the thread, fuck off. Bags must be feeling heavy

Go ahead. The supporting refugee thing is very old news. No one except newfags care.

>user actually thinks crying on Veeky Forums and facebook will bring down a 1.3 billion marketcap
Lmao. Just like how arts school dropouts think having shouting matches in the park will bring down the patriarchy.

>Apparently you are since you're crying so much
/pol/kids shit posting all weekend. Everyone but them is triggered...

Are you stupid? How much selling do you think it takes to tank a price? What fraction of that oh so mighty billion dollar marketcap do you think is being actively traded on the exchange? Nobody here has a crystal ball but even if this doesn't take the coin down, what about the next time your pot smoking overly emotional leader shoots his cock sucker off. And the time after that? These things are cumulative my dude.
Dude just shut the fuck up. If you don't like it, close the fucking browser window.

>smart refugee cities
>fed with smart ecofriendly diets
>funded with smart contracts
CLINTON/IOTA 20202

Is it just me or is it starting to feel like the weeks leading up to election day 2017 in here...I want this guy belligerently drunk out in the middle of a field in some "flyover state" guarding a flag pole from drones with a baseball bat.

This goes beyond refugees for those of you that are narrow minded like this guy...

Fuck that. As a speculative neutral investor (not (((neutral))) like iota dev), I've dumped all my coins. I know how these things play out because i've seen it before. Iota will die and im not going down with it.

What site?

I sold my Iota, this is bullshit.

what a fucking baby of a response

Sold my IOTA too, better let the refugees fund his shit, see how far that will take him.

>This goes beyond refugees for those of you that are narrow minded like this guy...
Beyond and into what? iota being used as welfarebux for rapefugees? As a tracking device for movement and spending? I'm doubtful of it being such a success for that to happen...
But if you are implying opinionated political drama (and of such an insignificant level) could do damage to future prospects of the project. Well you are just the narrow minded guy.. Especially considering that there is already too much going on with iota and international business for petty reddit sperg sessions to matter.

Sold. Unprofessional cucklord running a company on feelings. Enjoy your losses snowflake bagholders.

There are a ton of IOTA shills on yt...

Real investors see a hot headed dev like that and they are going to turn the other way. It doesn't matter what he said. C'mon.

>several iota threads
>people dumping their bags and price tanking
>dev deleted his comments

Is iota afraid of us guys?

haha fuck this shit I'm out.

Tech field being cucked isn't something new though, lots of SJW/cultural marxists.

(((They))) would certainly like crypto to be spearheaded by degenerates so the MM would for sure be shilling pro-refugees enterprises.

>better let the refugees fund his shit, see how far that will take him.
LOL. All its takes is one little surge from ETC and they are on the precipice of falling out of the top 10. Then looks who's nipping at their heels.

I have single handedly caused 50% swings in mainstream coins with just two hours of memeing on biz. Iota could be completely destroyed by just 5 of you, but it has to be high IQ and carefully thought out.

The LEAD DEVELOPER is telling INVESTORS to FUCK OFF based on his PERSONAL OPINIONS. Political bullshit aside, this guy is a piece of shit and putting thousands upon thousands of OTHER PEOPLES money at risk because of his PERSONAL FEELINGS being hurt.

Are you seriously fucking retarded or are you just fucking with me?

Real investors dont care. They only care about the product, and they have done enough research to know that the dev could post pictures of himself drinking piss at a gay pride rally all over social media and it still wouldnt impact long term gains.

Get over yourself.

dev deleted his comments?
I guess he's not familiar with the internet never forgets meme.

They fucking better be...

Dump all of it guys

Now just wait for the imminent news: "we are sad to inform David Spergboro is no longer on iota team"

Dont get so emotional buddy, youll see red (irl and your portfolio)
You know who he actually told to fuck off? Some larping faggot on reddit saying he would dump 500k usd worth of iota because "muh white genocide". Get real.

VERGE is the new Pro Trump Anti Refugee coin. Some Alphabet Dude who was influential in the Early Days of the campaign has been shilling it on Biz. We can send deluded. Iota bag holders there.

I find it weird how /pol/ is the only board on Veeky Forums who still does raids and "we are anonymoose, we are leegun" bullshit. it just cements the idea in my mind that it's all either children or manchildren on that board.

Except they do. Use your brain, Anything that risks their investment is something they are going to care about. But don't take my word for it, just watch.

capped

Leddit----->

>Telling someone to dump their bags is acceptable under any circumstance
>literally being one of the devs and saying it

You sure gonna be rich boy

I just searched through 30 hours worth of #iota hashtags on twitter
Only mentions of the reddit drama was from the dev himself.

>Anything that risks their investment is something they are going to care about
IBM and Ford. This is what matters. Get in now for gains or get on with your life.

>Don't get all emotional buddy

Tell the sperglord developer that. And that "larping faggot" was actually confirmed to hold quite a bit of IOTA in the slack. If it's all just "no big deal" why would Mr.. superimportantdeveloperguy worry about going back and deleting his comments? It's all just no big deal, right?

dude idk why you're telling me to go to reddit when you and most of the people on your board came from r/the_donald

I sold EVERYTHING. ALL of my IOTAs are gone. Every single last one of them. And you can bet your ass I'm never going to buy ANYTHING being developed by you again you slimy sleazeball sack of shit.

Holy shot guys. Look at his address, hes buying up his own coins to counteract the drop!!

Than i guess we should start spreading it. Maby ill fiverr a few crypto blog article entries.

>I care about europe

Sell this fucking shit. Motherfucker developer supporting refugees raping pillaging plundering and being a cockroach leeching from the white society. Fuck you motherfucker. Holding iota is agreeing with SJW's and marxists.

If true this is fucking hilarious...c'mon guys, we can reach Shia Labeouf levels here.

>weird
clearly you have never been on /pol/

I find it weird that Veeky Forums is the only board on Veeky Forums who still does "Shi11ing and Scamm1ng" bullshit. It just cements the idea in my mind that it's all Jew or Pajeets on the Board.

P.S Veeky Forums has always been main board nigger

Biz is already aware of the fact iota is run by emotionally unstable leftist boys, now we should all spread it across facebook, twitter and instagram

Make everyone hate iota and sell their bags
Let's call a jihad on david sonstebo

Let's ruin his reputation

Lets get those meme factories lit up boys. This is grade A fucking meme material.

How about you go and get laid, lmao

Are we pulling back if they get rid of 'ol Daveo?

I honestly don't care, I'm just having a blast because of fuck that guy. If they got rid of him I would probably stop caring.

WE ARE THE IOTAMARINES

Same. Fuck that dickbag...

Kek!