If chinese are superior

why were they backwards for almost a millennium?

This is the state of Veeky Forums.

they literally only invented 4 things throughout their entire history and their society stagnated in the 1000s

>Le Song was industrializing guise!
Trash_opinion.jpg

/pol/niggers are especially dumb. They loveeee pointing out how their countries industrialized and became capitalists first, then cry like assblasted niggers about how great and rustic the past was

this smells like /pol/

i'm from /int/ actually

>I'm from /pol/lite
This thread isn't remotely historic.
Take your shitposting somewhere else, or at least lurk before posting

>This thread isn't remotely historic.

>posts a chart
>expects this to be some kind of pass
You're so fucking stupid that you can't even appreciate how big of a brainlet you actually are

>Ping
>Yue
>Gan

Why are Chink words so ridiculous?

Do you just accuse every one you don't like as pol

>Why were they one of the most developed and powerful societies for all but 200 of the last 3000 years?

They still backwards

>they literally only invented 4 things throughout their entire history
Four of the most significant inventions in the world you dumb fucking snownigger.

I like how you say were they backwards instead of saying are.

I won't even go into the merit of whether or not the Chinese were backwards, but you accept at some point their state of development changed and that's enough for me.

genetics has nothing to do with the development of nations. Some people that are backwards today were developed in the past, some people that were backwards in the past are developed today.

It has little to do with how the people are, it has a lot to do with what happens to the people.

East China is catching up. West China is irrelevant. They're a bunch of poor old farmers

Because Mao killed all the chinese intellectuals during the cultural revolution.

China is not inventive

a-are you from the future?

Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.

>Chinese intellectuals
Oxymoron

Must be why such a massive percentage of cited academical publications nowadays have weird Chinese names as authors, right?

>cited
By other riceniggers I presume

Bingo. The dude you responded to obviously doesn't to any scholarly reading. If he did, he would realize that scientific papers are full of Chinese names nowadays (also Indian, Persian, etc.).

t. Pajeet

Yawn. You've got no argument. Are you a ten year old?

Dont @ me ever again poo

kys chinkaboo, you're fucking unbearable

Even if he is a Pajeet he's not exactly wrong for China (maybe a bit for Persia and India desu).

>Japan in 1 AD
>Primitive tribal societies that aren't even unified

>Han China is marginally more wealthy

lmfao what the fuck kind of chart is this?

Literally some random autist's excel chart

Also note how fucking Heian Japan at its height is virtually the same as those Jomon mudcrafters.

Things may have been better during the Tang than subsequent dynasties, but to say they stagnated in the 1000s is a gross oversimplification that ignores the many developments and changes to Chinese culture in later eras. For instance the famous blue and white porcelain did not exist until the 1600s when new ceramic making techniques were discovered.

As opposed to medieval Europeans relative to Asia and Arabia?

Cultural Revolution destroyed any semblance of middle-class culture. The people being propelled to the middle-class of China in this era are literally rural peasants or from that culture. Without a dominant culture to teach them manners they behave like trash, shitting and pissing in public, throwing garbage in the streets, drinking and drugging to excess, etc.

Its going to be awhile before natural forces and interactions corrects behaviors and that changes.

It's a /pol/ race bait thread, mate, what did you expect? Informed, articulate people?

Veeky Forums is dead and the stupidity of /pol/ killed it.

But genetics means niggers r dumb and I am the best. That's what genetics is. It's so simple bro how do you not get it? College is for Marxist Jewish SJW retards btw. You don't need that stuff to learn GENETICS, genes are just the magical things inside people that crime shows talk about and they explain everything in history and science. Triggered?