Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrix
medium.com/@ronsee/neo-onchain-and-its-ultimate-plan-dna-4c33e9b6bfaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

needs more ZRX

Nice guys

>no BAT
>no XVG

never gonna make it. have fun being poor.

those are both shitcoins, especially xvg.

both are shit

keep telling yourself that if it'll make you feel better when your watching those moon missions

LMAO, literally everything you're invested in is a shit coin. kys

post your portfolio then fuccboi.

2、OKCoin币行作为一家中国企业,遵守当地的监管政策是企业经营的基本原则,如果该报道属实,我们会坚决拥护监管政策,配合相关工作,坚决保护客户的资产安全。

3、该报道提到监管机构并没有宣布比特币本身非法,也没有禁止用户和用户之间的点对点交易,如果该报道属实,OKCoin币行将停止目前的比特币对人民币的交易,转型为数字资产点对点交易的信息平台。

很多人认为以比特币为代表的数字资产是互联网技术发展的必然产物,是区块链技术目前最大规模的实践,比特币的区块链网络可能成为其他公有链的底层网络,对实体经济可能会有深远的影响。

>ZRX, ETH, BTC
> Shitcoin
Pick one faggot, go shill your trash elsewhere
also lets see your pathetic portfolio

Just started trading off of $1000 - how am I doing biz?

Well..

very good. loving the bullish WTC play.

I started with 12k about 6 weeks ago. (am OP)

>ching ching ping pong

Thank you! I'm excited about WTC despite having bought into the early FOMO at the beginning of the month

You should bump your OMG holdings up to 1k units so you can milk the dividends when they start being implemented

t. OMG bagholder

I will soon. I had over 1k but lost 50~ trying to swing trade yesterday :(

I actually meant to say "besides ETH and BTC" but posted too quickly. ZRX is absolutely a shitcoin and will not last

bump

885 invested over 3 weeks. Want to out 115 in to make it 1k then have 500 ready to buy dips.

R8 pls

i don't trust XVG enough to put 15% of your portfolio in it but a bunch of other people like it.

i don't like VTC at all. I'd dump it.

Only moon mission coins with HUGE upside potential...

Thanks pal. I bought xvg at 80 sats so I'm happy to keep holding.

Getting rid of vtc as soon as I break even otherwise I'm holding because it's only 20 dollars.

no h8 only r8

Rate? I bought all this BAT just a few days ago at 24 cents because of some Veeky Forums thread.

>not having at least 10k Ark

I don't wanna buy at ATH

h-h-how am i doing guys?

What should I do with this? Should I add $200 more?
Should I buy BAT or QTUM?

What do you anons think? Smart of stupid?

With low amount of money I wouldnt diversify that much

Dont diversify that much with this kind of money. If one of your coins goes 10x you made yourself 100 bucks.

Can I be Chad now?

Why the fuck would you diversify with such a small portfolio? This isn't stocks, just put it all in a single project with promise and wait until you have a decent sum to play with.

do you keep it on an exchange like that at all times?

This is me and we're kinda similar:
Have you got your eye on other alts? Did you start with a lump sum or are you adding over time?

Really want someone to rate my blockfolio

Yes I keep it on poloniex so I can trade when dip may come. Will take to time to get it off.

dions bro

My first time posting. Pls be gentle.

Hoping to buy $1.5k of IOC and $0.5k of Ark in a few days.

Like the wallet. You may think about buying a bit of syscoin. Tomorrow the blockmarket application finally comes out.

Over half in ioc, you believe in it that much? I've got about 10% of my portfolio, I feel it can go either way.

i thought if i chuck a little into a bunch of promising stuff that one of them would skyrocket

Yeah, they are one of the very few coins with a actual working product. I will probably sell my OMGs when they it 20 and go all in on IOC. I was all in on ANS back when it was $5 so I am just going with my gut here, but I really think $30-50 IOC by the and of the year is possible.

This guys. Pick like 3 tops if you've only got ~$1,000.

Question.

How long will it take me to get to that point if i put in a thousand into bitcoins and became really good at trading?

POORFAG GO... HOLY SHIT

Increased OMG holding by 1000~ in a month just by ignoring FUD and following the obvious patterns. I'll probably convert to BTC during Apple conference pump then wait for a dip. Still expecting 300 Sats eventually.

i am twelve and what is this

Literally a faggot.

wow, a sane portfolio

Gonna use that BTC to buy IOC. I'm going to hold on to the OMG and ETH and sell after little gains. Ark I'm going to accumulate some more if it ever dips and HODL.

These threads should be deleted and be a bannable offense
This is spam

Will this 15k become 150k by end of 2017?

WTC is under investigation by the Chinese Gvmt. and will soon be delisted. Sell that shit and buy something else.

i believe it will. not larping.

lol nice bro. get rich or die trying

Thoughts?

at the risk of sounding like a shill (and i am biased), i'd dump NEO for WTC.

reason for dumping NEO: trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrix

reason for shilling WTC:

I like the nice even numbers of coins

that link is bullshit lol
>trustnodes

Appreciate the advice but I'm holding onto my NEOs for dear life.

medium.com/@ronsee/neo-onchain-and-its-ultimate-plan-dna-4c33e9b6bfaa

Thinking of moving into zrx as well. Waiting to move my DECRED to Ark when I am in less of a redzone on what I had moved into it.