I was looking at the history of the Middle East and I noticed something

I was looking at the history of the Middle East and I noticed something.

Why isn't Israel expansive as a country? I mean, they've done questionable things before with the bulldozers and what not, but compared to many other civilizations, even in the period when the country has existed, they've never launched any kind of mass expansion projects like the Ottomans, Arabia, Germany, the UK, the US, Russia, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they already have more subject Palestinians/Arabs than they can easily deal with. Why would they want to acquire more?

I'm not just talking about current Israel, it was never really that big of a nation based on the maps I've seen of it, compared to Babylonia or Sumeria.

>Ottomans, Arabia, Germany, the UK, the US, Russia, etc.

Name one time any of these countries tried to expand greatly in the last 40 years.

>muh Crimea
>muh Afghanistan
>muh Iraq
not arguments, they were tiny advances and the gains were miniscule

Because that's the land God gave them and it's all they need.

Because it was never an important civilization. The only reason it holds so much prominence in the Western psyche was some Israeli Heresiarch lucked out and founded a faith that converted most of the earth.

This. When was the last time ANY country made a massive land grab, much less a tiny country like Israel surrounded by extremely hostile neighbors?

1967-present day.

Jews are horrible fucking fighters. Read the bible, it's all about them losing every fucking battle and praying to God who then gives them some weird miracle or super weapon like the ark of the covenant.

Even today IDF soldiers shit their pants and run away at every engagement. They're only good at brutalizing women and children.

They won their wars because Arabs (also Semites) are even worse fighters.

You name the ottomans, germany (us, uk, germanic), etc. These are world-class martial races.

The age of conquests is over. Borders are more stable now, and Israel doesn't have a big enough population to conquer more land and still remain jewish majority.

Another factor that hasn't been mentioned is that Israel and that entire region has been the crossroads for two or more powerful empires throughout a lot of history. Egyptians/Babylonians, Greeks/Persians, Romans/Arabs. They get marched through and cucked by larger armies on both sides.

>They get marched through and cucked by larger armies on both sides.
as much as i'd love to be able to visit and live in different times, i could do without living in the levant. there's not a period in history where someone wasn't fucking them in the arse.

THAT ISN'T A LAND GRAB . HOW CAN A JEW STEAL LAND FROM JUDEA ? JEWS ARE TO JUDEA WHAT CHINESE ARE TO CHINA, WHAT RUSSIANS ARE TO RUSSIA, WHAT ARABS ARE TO ARABIA . PALESTINE IS A COLONIAL ENTITY , A RESULT OF EUROPEAN IMPERIALISM .

The hashmonaim did some major expanding (relatively of course)

Not enough jews

Since when was Sinai judea? Also, taking those old ass claims into account, it basically gives leeway for anyone in Europe to attempt to remake the Roman Empire. It's dumb to base cassus belli on thousand year old claims

>Since when was Sinai judea?
LAST TIME I CHECKED , ISRAEL DOES NOT CONTROL THE SINAI .
>taking those old ass claims into account, it basically gives leeway for anyone in Europe to attempt to remake the Roman Empire
NO IT DOESN'T . THOSE WERE THE RESULT OF IMPERIALISM . JEWS ARE AN INDIGENOUS GROUP WHO COALESCED AS A GROUP IN JUDEA . JUST LIKE THE CHINESE COALESCED AS A GROUP IN CHINA . JUST LIKE THE ARABS COALESCED AS A GROUP IN ARABIA . JUST LIKE THE AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINALS COALESCED AS A GROUP IN AUSTRALIA . WE DO NOT CLAIM THAT IF YOU RULED A PLACE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO , YOU HAVE RIGHTS TO THAT LAND . WE SAY , OUR ANCESTORS BUILT THESE CITIES , OUR ANCESTORS DEVELOPED OUR LANGUAGE IN THIS LAND , OUR ANCESTORS DEVELOPED OUR CUSTOMS AND OUR CULTURE IN THIS LAND , THEREFORE , THIS IS OUR LAND .

>the losing team were the real good fighter!

Negro, reread Exodus. Not even the Jewish holy script claims Jews were from the holy land, that area was conquered and cleansed of non-Hebrews. Even without taking the word of God from your own religion, Israel should stick to the land it's got, rather than settling Palestinian West Bank land and whatnot. Hell, Israel itself has proposed a two state solution

t. turkroach

I know it hurts, but al quds is jewish

>he thinks Israelites weren't Canaanites even though Hebrew is a Canaanite language and every single name for God in Hebrew used to be pagan Canaanite God and every excavation ever done on Israelite homes has been found with Canaanite pagan idols even though there is zero proof of a conquest of Canaan even though during the bronze age collapse the Canaanites had a cultural transformation into Israelites in Southern Canaan and the Phoenicians in Northern Canaan so unless you believe the Phoenicians were also invaders from Iraq it's illogical to assume Israelites were

jews and blacks were never conquerors, only slaves, they did however enjoy some military success in violent uprisings (jewish roman wars and zanji rebellions) and defensive wars (like the arab israeli wars and zulu anglo war), but they never had a conquering empire, never took the offensive against other nations far away and conquered them

feels good to be descendant of white spanish imperialists instead of black or jewish weaklings who never conquered anyone

Julius Ceasar was jewish

lel

>dominican education

Dumbest shit i’ve ever heard. From Roman revolts, to Zealotry, to Communist revolutionaries, to WW2 resistance fighters, to Zionist militants, Jews have done more damage then most. I mean look at this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
>"Meanwhile the Jews in the region of Cyrene had put one Andreas at their head and were destroying both the Romans and the Greeks. They would cook their flesh, make belts for themselves of their entrails, anoint themselves with their blood, and wear their skins for clothing. Many they sawed in two, from the head downwards. Others they would give to wild beasts and force still others to fight as gladiators. In all, consequently, two hundred and twenty thousand perished. In Egypt, also, they performed many similar deeds, and in Cyprus under the leadership of Artemio. There, likewise, two hundred and forty thousand perished. For this reason no Jew may set foot in that land, but even if one of them is driven upon the island by force of the wind, he is put to death. Various persons took part in subduing these Jews, one being Lusius, who was sent by Trajan."
>460,000+ Roman citizens killed in Cyrene and Cyprus alone
>Unknown numbers in Aegyptus, Libya and the rest of the Eastern Mediterranean

Its okay desu.

Jews are only psychopathic murderers because of their Khazar blood.

>Khazar blood
WE

>”Yes goy, Jews aren’t a race, i’m a white male just like you”
>”No, we don’t descend from those christ-killers, we are just ethnic Europeans”
>”Yea, those badass Steppe peoples, those were us, can’t you tell?”
>”No goy, our ancestors didn’t write the Talmud, we’re just Khazar converts”

there's no need to feel bad about the fact that there's never been a great jewish empire, remember, defensive war = noble

none of these are armed invasions of another nation though

>be jew king(lol oxymoron much)
>fight glorious war for small patch of farm to take my neighbor's land when he dies and his small children are too young to defend themselves
>write about this victory for millennia.

Hopefully Israel decides to expand so the rest of that shitty region can finally be developed and modernized

every day I take away some fat pali's cheeseburger and drink his tears

I want the LARPers to go the fuck away.

its more about strategic positioning. Yahweh says in old testament that israel is a base of operations to wage war against amalek (europeans)

territorial expansionism has been generally quite frowned upon since the end of ww2, China's annexation of tibet and Russia's annexation of Crimea are pretty much the only examples of it happening and they've both sustained enormous international pressure due to it

>enormous international pressure
lol whining liberals who have no bite and are all bite are of no consequence. Imperialism has never been punished

>What is the Six Day War

literally and unironically an American victory made possible through airlifting fighter jets, bombs, soldiers into Israel at the 11th hour.

of course Israel was happy to go along with the requirements of American propaganda and claim that it defeated all the arabs.

>Why isn't Israel expansive as a country?

Is this bait?

Turn off your Caps Lock.