Noob here

Noob here.

What's fit/s opinion on a routine that goes something like this:

3x week Full Body, 5x5 compound lifts (stronglifts, greyskull, whatever)

3x week PPL, high rep range isolation routines for hypertrophy

Altogether it's a 6 day routine, alternating the full body strength days with the ppl hypertrophy days.

If this is already a common idea, please link me to examples of a program like this. If not, does it sound stupid to you?

I like the theory of Stronglifts & building a strength foundation as a beginner, but I feel like 3 days a week with 3 exercises per session is just not enough.

Pic unrelated

Wow are you lucky to stumble upon here. Buy Digibyte

i prefer the bitcoin / eth routine

3x week buy bitcoin on dips
3x week buy eth on dips

>be diagnosed with terminal cancer
>find HIV positive woman desperate for my cum and for filled ovaries
>fuck her passionately bareback telling her I would do anything for her including contracting HIV
>intense sweaty leglocking sex several times a day
>her breasts start to enlarge from early pregnancy
>her libido only increases further
>I suddenly drop dead
>if I ever contracted HIV (about a 0.1% chance per intercourse as a man into a woman's vagina) to begin with, it would have taken years before any symptoms occurred

These girls aren't asian

Fuck off digicuck Im not buying your bags

Posted here by mistake btw

jej

Bad fucking idea, you're a beginner so stick to low volume routines based on compound lifts until your tendons and CNS have adjusted to lifting moderately heavy weight. Don't be a faggot and try customizing well established and proven routines when you barely have any training experience. There's a fucking reason all the known beginner routines don't have high volume or isolation work

Also pls buy espers on yobit sir

Nice! Just lifted 100k.

I love this place

muh dick

Yeah OP chances are you're a pussy and couldn't handle that. Most people couldn't handle that unless they were on gear, just do an established routine. You don't know better than world-renowned coaches.

Focus on your strength base first. There is no way that program will give you enough recovery time.

8 hour arm workout baby

The trick is to invest in Neo with no less than your entire life savings when it reaches an all time high. Once your money is in position and you're holding your bags, simply wait until the weight of them multiplies exponentially. You'll be ripped.

If it feels like you can't hold them anymore just sell at 20.

Making motivational posts to console with your fellow Neo-nites is a good way to ignore the pain and bad decisions.

Wew, what a mess.

>HODL QWARK until it moons
>Develop 30 inch arms from holding.

Easy gains.

>gave a kid HIV
thanks dad

Her uterus, son

Actually The won't get infected.

vaginas are advanced alien technology.

"If a woman is infected with HIV, her risk of transmitting the virus to her baby is reduced if she stays as healthy as possible. According to the March of Dimes, new treatments can reduce the risk of a treated mother passing HIV to her baby to a 2 percent or less chance."

The kid will live.

In most cases, HIV will not cross through the placenta from mother to baby. If the mother is healthy in other aspects, the placenta helps provide protection for the developing infant. Factors that could reduce the protective ability of the placenta include in-uterine infections, a recent HIV infection, advanced HIV infection or malnutrition.

Fucking Placentas

>feeding a kid formula
No thanks

meh, there is places where you can buy maternal milk

>not wanting to care for an HIV positive gf
>embrace her and provide a normal life for her

She's probably a coal burner and got it from fucking niggers.

>hodling women, a literal inflating commodity
Pump and dump

Couldn't you have just had the same experience with an HIV negative gf? There's still plenty of those on the market.

ROA on Females could be profitable.
If you are HODL ing it with your pimp hand.

I only buy Dips

Needy women are less likely to cheat on you/divorce you
Literal kek

lmao

Is this a troll ?

report these garbage off topic threads please

This confirms it. We're all gonna make it.

>not enough

You need the rest, user. Just follow SL or SS. It'll only take a few months. The programs are fine tuned and not to be messed with.

Fucking lost it
Give 100 digibyte to this man